Literally how low is it gonna go

literally how low is it gonna go

is anyone else still holding or are you all memeing and i'm the only person on this board still holding this

Captain reporting in mate

>de-listed

Just fucking sell it man. Take the loss and at the very least buy back cheaper and you'll have more link. Bitcoin looks like it's trying to make a run to 10k or something so it's not too late. I sold last night.

Im in with a 100k and rising this piece of shit until 0 fuck you sergey

I personally can't wait to buy another 10k when it drops to ICO

it will keep dropping until bitcoin forks

bitcoin isnt forking for another 2.5 weeks

so yeah... there is still time to sell and buy back in cheaper, it will probably sit around 7 cents at the bottom

>holding until $0 or $50, whichever comes first

Bitcoin is gonna fork on nov 12

oh okay, thats still plenty of time to move down an additional 6-8 cents, especially as we approach closer to the fork and bagholders start to FOMO in

and any official news from China (resuming btc trading) before the fork happens will absolutely destroy alt coins, I hope you guys have steady hands

there is expected boost with DevCon on friday bro.... so that should buy us some SATS before the Buttcoin fork...

>implying now isn't buy time

I've bought an additional 1k for every cent US that its dropped since .27

ICO price was 0.0004 ETH it only needs to go down %25 more to go below ICO.

cuck

>bro
>ellipses
Definitely a pajeet

I diversified; 50% in btc, ltc, and eth. 50% in some alts and a couple icos. Link is by far the worst drop and it cost me about 200$ in 3 weeks.
Set an alert on coinwink for 2x and will forget I own it until I get an email reminding me.

bought $500 at 38 cents. holding

What was the price at ICO ?

I think $0.11

>rent free

If $0.11 then the pre-ico price was probably around 60% of that, so I'd expect a floor of at least $0.066 if they keep dumping.

presale was around 9 cents if I recall

what the fuck is wrong with you, why do you keep posting this you dumb annoying nigger?

Found my pre-sale email, it was
2400 LINK = 1 ETH

Antshares went from 14 to 4

Walton went from 3 to 1

Not unreasonable for Chainlink to go from 45 cents to 15 cents

This was when eth was much cheaper

ETH has been doing nothing but tanking since then, tardo

If anyone remembers me by pic related, I was holding since ICO. Had over 100k. I sold, holding was stupid of me. To be fair to myself, the level of autism shown by the team is just out of this world, who could have known.
No communications, no straight answers, not a word from Steve. At this point this is straight up shady, no this is not a "scam", but I feel like their product/alpha is seriously lacking thats why they don't want to hype it up, they can't back it up now.

Good luck for everyone. Never go against trends, don't be greedy don't be fearful

Holding since ICO, hands of steel. Would only sell to accumulate more.

Sargeant shitter reporting in. Iron hands and heavy bags make strong back.

Bought 200k more at this dip. I unironically have 900k of it. Gonna tomorrow by last 100k so I could have 0.1 percent of total possible chainlink circulation. My average down is 0.19 cents per link.
I never felt this good since I bought 80k of Ark at 0.15 cents per ark at beginning

Hodling over 400k and accumulating

fuck u streetshiter, learn the proper slav squat so u don't shit on ur sandals Krishna

I see a fellow dolphin. How much money are you gonna funnel to chain link?
At this price, only 11 percent of the portfolio is made of chainlink.
Should I accumulate more than 1 million of chain link or should I wait for a shakeout of ico weak hands ?

u are stupid. stop holding your tiny dick.

jump in via coin

If you were smart money, you would have bought it and vtc 3 months ago at the end of summer as youtubers shilled it. You gonna get burned if you buy via or vtc (or any asic resistant coin) at this time

Smart money is getting into ZAP. Alpha just released! Zap.store

Comfortable with my amount but might put another BTC into it as it reaches ATH and LINK dives to ATL.

I’m holding. Not so much losing faith in the product as I am the price.

I kinda have Oc and like round numbers. I may get emotionally attached to 1 mil, so I will buy maybe up to 1.2 so I could sell 200k ath and still keep 1 million of link

Fuck LINK. I'm in Zap now.

At these prices link and zap are the same and I'd rather buy zap than some 2 man shitcoin

JUST

>OP is the last one holding the bag
lel

Fuck Link I'm in Zap now

but user they already have a working product even though Sergay just figured out what programming language to use for his oracles

Stop shilling this in every thread you fucking curry nigger cuckold faggot

Just buy more. Link is literally the new eth. I have a big ass wire transfer (my whole monthly sallery, about 4k usd) going towards gdax at this moment.

Gonna buy more on thursday.

nobody cares

Glad I missed the boat on this LINK it looked like shit from the start. This Zap I see mentioned looks like something actually useful with a functioning alpha though, might invest.

Jesus Christ, you subhumans are relentless aren't you?

kek its kinda funny he just wont stop.

You do know everyone can see by your id its you right

I was fudding LINK since day one because LINKies were so irrationally hopeful it annoyed me but now it's getting to a level where even I feel bad.

I'm gonna buy back at sub $0.05

>Samefagging on a board with ID's

Classic brown people

Your poster ID is visible Pajeet.

shh dont tell him

lets see how far it goes

bobz plis

Lost so much money i dont really give a shit anymore. Just going to hold

pink id=ico price
green id=partial recovery

>gray
What did he mean by this?

colour blind

still unironically holding even when my bags are growing heavier and heavier each day

Are we really expecting another boost from a conference when SIBOS let us down so hard?

This coin is killing me.
The first and last time I buy a Veeky Forums shill.

I'm still holding,
I'm almost a Sergeant now,

I miss the comfy threads and our get togethers. I feel like I'm losing my childchood friends, happy to see some of you still holding the line like Major Helix said

And speaking of him, has anyone heard from Majro Helix recently? haven't seen him in a while, hopefully he didn't get wounded and left on a battlefield

I was yesterday, but then I got promoted to First Stall. If only I'd waited until today for my promotion I might have become a Normie.