LOST 80-90% OFF LINK

LOST 80-90% OFF LINK
LOST 20% OFF VTC
LOST 30% OFF STELLAR
LOST 30% OFF NEO
FUCK THIS HARD FORK AND THEY EVEN HAVE ANOTHER ONE PLANNED ON DECEMBER??? FUCK THIS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The bubble is about to pop. Crypto is fucking over

Is their really a November and December fork planned? The fuck is going on with those fools at BTC.

Don't forget da evul whales and scammers, yes, these are the true reasons you are losing money. If only everything was fair you'd have a dozen of lambos already.

I don't see how this is sustainable.
Any project that actually does something is fucking shit on. Screw doing research and spending hours watching the charts and market, screw TA, FA or any other analysis.
This is fucking destroying me. I've lost so much fucking money
Bitcoin Silver is December

Put it back into LINK new game poster.

This moon mission is just starting

who the fuck decides and plans these forks? Are they retarded??

Stop making excuses. There is literally no reason BTC should be mooning except for stupidity.
Other forks, sure. But S2X is not another fork. There is no relay protection. People are going to get so fucking burned and I can only hope they all kill themselves
Wait until they sell off their S2X chain coins and realize their non 2X chain coins are also gone

Whelp time to go back to tether

Tether? You mean the thing minted out of thin air that you can't actually sell for real USD?
This is going to fucking kill us all. When regulation comes in, you can fucking forget the good old days

This. Bitcoin is the true bubble. Some altcoins are shit but there are a few really useful ones or at least potential to be massively useful. The shitty alts usually last only months at get rekt totally with the money being moved to other alts.

Can someone explain how Bitcoin deserves this marketcap while Ethereum is doing more useful shit along with having just as many trading pairs?

btc
6 hour $15 transactions
$7000
eth
5 second $0.00001 transaction
.05BTC and dropping each day

BTC is just creating it's own death sentence. Eventually people will figure out that btc is shitshow and not worth the trouble and people will move to a more stable altcoin which will be the defacto king like btc currently is.

Where was I making excuses, retard? Yes, the price is inflating with no reason, so what? It's OP's fault that he lost his money.

OP is a LARPing fag.

It's not possible to have lost "80-90% off link" or "20% off vtc"

I say it'll end up like IBM
First on scene, then it'll die slowly

> It's OP's fault that he lost his money.
No it literally isn't
It's impossible for OP to have seen that Bitfinex would mint $25,000,000 on day and margin long bitcoin

I PISSES ME OFF THESE HARD FORKS HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT SHIT ALL OVER ALTS. WHAT THE FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHKKKKKK

shitcoin investors are obviously fucking idiots

Sound's very accurate!

What does bitfinex have to do with all of this?

70% in BTC 30% in Cutie Komodo, not doing so bad.

They own tether and mint it at will, while not being legally obligated to actually buy it back. People are suspicious they are manipulating markets with infinite tethers

Yeah, I know that, so what? Why have I or countless other people made money in the same market? Nobody predicts the future, but some people are stupid and/or greedy and others are not.

Good for you user.
FUCK MYSELF