I seriously want to commit suicide for not buying BTC at $1500

I seriously want to commit suicide for not buying BTC at $1500

KYS

Ha! $1500.

I had a chance to buy a fuckload of it at $15...

But bruh it was at ath
You never buy at ath according to biz

Oh wait I did... Numerous times... And btc just keeps going up up up.
I swear you faggots will be sitting around in a year whining why you didn't buy below 7k

>BTC $1500
being this news.

There's people (including me) that don't know why is not killing itself because the missed BTC at even at $100 or ETH at few cents.

>bought at $1000. also paid ridiculous fees so it was like $1200 a bitcoin

I could have put all my money into it last year and I almost did, would have around 100,000 profit now. Shoulda woulda coulda though.

I guess not many saw this coming. I wouldn't expect that some digital magical coin would be worth 6500 today.

boi try having hundreds of BTC and spending them on dumb shit on the deep web years ago.

Well I've known about bitcoin since 2013 or so, but just figured they were cringelord meme coins that neckbeards bought for League of Legends.

It wasn't until April 2017 that I actually started looking more into it.

>tfw financially irresponsible friends told me to just say fuck it and sink 10k into bitcoin at 1500
>mfw I didn't listen to them because they're normally financially irresponsible

>dumb shit on the deep web years ago.

Damn I'd imagine shit like that would make you want to stop doing drugs altogether from seeing how much potential money you wasted on them

Don't worry OP, buying at 1500 required balls, so nothing you could have done

Think of it this way, you didnt sell your hundreds or thousands of BTC under $500 like people did.

There are opportunities everyday right under your nose. Look for them.

Don't feel bad. I had the chance to cpu mine btc in 2010 but figured it would be a waste of time / computing power.

I bought at $1000 and sold at $400.

OUCH!

Three years from now, you'll regret not buying all the ARK you possibly can while it's under $3.

You dumb fuck, and this buy btc since 2013 meme.... only few like less than 1% holded it for years whitouth selling....

>I seriously want to commit suicide for not buying BTC at 1500
>And at 6500
>And then at 10k
>And now 15k
>And now 30k

Just kill yourself now or buy BTC and go get laid you fucking moron. This is so easy. Buy Bitcoin. Hold Bitcoin. Fin.

I never bought bitcoin at 300 becuase I was too scared to put my bank info online

I regret not mining Bitcoin back in 2011.
Thought it was some kind of magic internet money ponzi scam.
Bought my first Bitcoin this year at $3000 ATH.
>feelsbadman.jpg

I remember looking into it at $5 and thinking the price was too high...

Again at $600 I thought it was too high...

Why did I not learn??

Oh well, fuck that shit. There's no point in pretending we can go back in time and turn our lives around. Decisions were made, just keep moving forward user.

When it was 1500, how much could you realistically afford? Remember, don't invest more than you can afford to lose, etc. I might have bought one bitcoin. So now I would have 6k vs 1500. Bog fucking deal. Move on with your life user. Make good decisions.

i bought at 300, 200, 400, 600, 1000, 1500, 3000, 4400

comfy as fuck

We all did but most of didn't do it.

Just wait until it's $10,000, you can just commit sudoku then.

Just wait, the crash will be epic

>knew about bitcoin since it literally came out because people were discussing it on a gaming forum, I promptly dismissed it as a ponzi scheme
>could have mined hundreds on my i7 920 in 2010
>knew about ETH when it was $15 but was literally to lazy and anxious to go outside and open a bank account and buy some
>was in the know and knew about ANS literally from day one, again to lazy to buy some.

Its true what they say, we are our own worst enemies, nobody will ever fuck you up harder than yourself. I unironically have suicide thoughts daily, if I weren't such a procrastinator I would have done it already. Learn from my mistakes lads.

Not OP, but 1500 -> 6500 would be a huge fucking deal to me.

>taking 70%+ losses on LINK, COSS and ODN

Any advice? Should I just hold and wait after the fork or should I cut everything and put in btc