Catholic Jesus vs. Protestant Jesus

Catholic Jesus vs. Protestant Jesus

Which one is better and why?

Protestants destroyed christianity with their muh only faith autism. God I fucking hate the Frenchies for not letting Spain destroy all protestants. We would be living in a marvelous world without that human vermin

Orthodox Jesus.

>Which one is better and why?
I like the one from South Park

Agreed

Why do I get the idea thatyou only care about christianity as a political force?

It is believed to be true

Unfortunately I don't know much about the Catholic Jesus Christ I did not know they were different.

Stay made c*tholic

*mad

How is faith alone autistic? The only autistic sounding person here is you. You call brothers in Christ vermin, even if you are kidding its still disrespectful.

What a coward, make a rediculous post then abandon the thread. If this is how you behave anonymously i can't imagine the type of low life you are in real life.

>caring about faith is autistic

If you aren't religious why do you even care about protestants.

The church is the perfect balance between the state and the populace.The true motor of civil society.
Only greed saved heresy.Protestantism fights for nothing but greed and France saved it for nothing but greed
>How is faith alone autistic?
Because it is pretty clearly flawed and has led to literal decadence,materialism and pure autism.A faith without works is a death faith
>Galatians 5:6
>1 Corinthians 13:2
Not everyone can stay 24 hours on Veeky Forums.Chill
Sola fide is extremelly autistic and kills the social element from christianity which is its most important one

>Proddies being so mad that they just strawmen you endlessly
Feel gud man

This is a fake dichotomy, nice use of extreme misinterpretations to make the division seem even greater than it actually is op

>calling someone a coward over a post on the internet
user, you have autism.

autism

I honestly don't know where to begin with this map.

عيسى

Protties were only good as psudo slaves during the industrial revolution, otherwise they're trash

women feel the tremors of lust during rape

But they are coerced into it, which is what makes it such a heinous crime