Daily reminder that if you sell your AltCoins for a loss, you are part of the problem of the AltCoin dump

Daily reminder that if you sell your AltCoins for a loss, you are part of the problem of the AltCoin dump.

what the fuck are we supposed to do? I just sold and it kills me inside

Daily reminder that if you are just a trader and produce nothing of value, you are part of the problem of the AltCoins. And cryptos. And society as a whole. Make something and accept payments in altcoins, otherwise please withdraw your self from existence.

It's easy

I'll lay out the steps for you

1. Don't sell

I will unironically do this as a programmer with too much free time. Any ideas?

I am willing to bet you've never done such a thing.

There are plenty of things you could do, be a programmer for an indie game or whatever, or actually join the development team of a coin you like.

>I am willing to bet you've never done such a thing.
I'm an artist and I have.

Tried that with LINK, and look how that worked out.

What is your reasoning? I want to understand.

Probably thought it would drop further and figured they could stop the bleeding and possibly make the money back elsewhere.

I'm holding, I'm not gonna give them my money.

stfu retards, I sold early and feel comfortable with my btc for days now while you bagholder lose hair everyday.

if I want I can buy back alt with x2 x3 discount and dump my bag with profit before you even back to your buying price.

Why the fuck do people sell at loss (like -20%? 30? 40? 80) to get +5% in the BTC normie train ? It’s fucking stupid. It’s obvious that it’s not going to x2. It’s slow as fuck and already out of steam.

selling alts now to buy BTC is the very definition of buy high sell low

seriously. just don't fucking panic. Alts will rise again. true shitcoins will not survive the next 6 months, probably not even the next 30 days. But money will come back into fundamentally sound alts between now and EOY. Anybody who panic sells at a loss will be one sad faggot by christmas

As long as africans and indians are making twice as much babies as everyone else, and then move to our countries to receive welfare it's pointless to work. Everyone who is working now should quit the job and make babies instead.

With everything bleeding, I think you'd be a total knob to panic sell even a 50% loss at this point, and I hope anything you reinvest in for -75%. Just hold your bullshit until December, go have an ice-cream cone, ya ice-cream eating motherfuckers.

>Daily reminder that if you sell your AltCoins for a loss, you are part of the problem of the AltCoin dump.

its not my fault that people are panicking every time someone probes bitcoins ass. im in here for profits

If the market is normal and no other circumstances are causing your coin to drop, other than being a shitcoin. I'd get out too.

But why are people selling now? It's obvious that the fork and bitcoins spastic shit is causing the drops.

Why sell now exactly?

>Why sell now exactly?
because time is money?
no one knows if altcoin market will ever recover, we are speculating

i'm not selling shit. buying more altcoins towards the forks. you retards can have your 2% shitcoin fork money. I'll take the 400% on the run up to spring 2018

It makes sense for things like Link where the FUD is intense enough to make people break and sell. But for most other things it's clearly the fork.

So you sell at a loss to buy more coins in a downward market?

Your loss is still a loss. The 50% gain you make on a coin you bought now does not mean you are up 50%.

You won’t keep this money when BTC Core is slaughtered on Nov 16th.

Remember always hold bitcoin 50% of your portfolio.

>GRAAAAGH how DARE people move their value into other assets for more value!!! Why cant everyone wageslave like ME!!!

Remember that when it’s easy money and normies are happy, it’s a VERY bad sign. See the shoe shine boy story.

>Your loss is still a loss
yes but no quite. i rather move ahead to another coin before my portfolio tanks 30 percent. i can rebuy when its cheaper

But if I sell before you I sell at a higher price and then you sell at a lower price and then I buy it that lower price and increase my position there by out jewing you and I am of the Jew now

I a nice guy so let me give you one advice before you get rekt. Put some money in Bitcoin Cash. It’s the fucking plan B among miners.