According to Charlie Lee

There is no support for segwit2x (besides trolls) so is the fork a farce to pump up the price? If so EEEK! Wouldn't want to be in bitcoin post fake fork date...

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/10/31/bitcoin-cme-futures-approval-sparks-fears-of-financial-crisis-repeaet.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It is.

You will see a lot of normies on the CNN the day after the fork calling BTC a Ponzi scheme.

interesting.
Though Exodus wallet is going to be supporting segwit2x. So I'm not sure.. they didn't support the obvious gold scam...
but yeah..

This.
Best part is while everyone wait day before fork dumping gonna start few days before.

Normies gonna get rekt.

Whole play is to pump it up so hi that everyone gets adrenalin rush and start daydreaming lambos.

Only than when people just cant fucking let it go....dumping starts...did you missed history of btc and crypto?

I will buy the dip as always

Charlie Lee is retarded and the exact opposite is true.

The majority of miners support segwit2x. Of course you won't 'see' any support for segwit2x because blockstream/core members and supporters quell any dissent on social media platforms

This. Enjoy your 70 hours transaction time.

Maybe that will be that rumored 2500 dollar dip?
That would be heaven.

What's more likely to happen:
Just like with Bitcoin Cash, both will rise in value, this market is just crazy.

When's this fork meme going to happen

I think these companies are forking because that's their obligation, they signed the agreement and want to keep their word.

The moment after the fork they'll immediately switch back to segwit1x, I mean fucking seriously segwit2x doesn't even have a single dev, the only pushing the fork through is busy working on his own shitcoin.

The only developer pushing the fork through*

All TA says that this is either the top of BTCUSD or that the top will be about 10% further from here on segwit date. I hope you faggots wouldn't go against Ralph Elliott, the extrapolated fractal memes, and Google Trends. Either way we're in multiple rising wedges of varying sizes. If you aren't stupid and you're still holding your BTC from

charlie lee is a massive btc core shill, don't listen to that faggot

holy shit

everyone on biz is fucking retarded

the fork doesnt matter

CNN doesnt matter

your dumb coinbase wallets dont matter

kill yourselves

You type like a pajeet

so MP is blockstream/core because he is opposed to segwit2x?

reditard bcas bagholder logic 101

>he doesnt use caps, must be a pajeet

im too lazy to deal with subhumans like you

your dumb asses are going to lose your bitcoins

one after the other

you are TOO DUMB for bitcoin

How low will it go?

It depends on how much of a bubble it really is. My meme charts show as low as potentially $2000 after the fork is through with. So it's not the end of the world, just a nightmare for anyone buying in thinking it's a sure thing right now.

also highly dependent on black swans to go that low, worst case could send it far lower - ie investigations of the exchanges doing the tape painting that gets everyone excited for non-stopping moons combined with the piss-poor arbitrage, spoofing/layering & questionable loans. Some of what's going on will be cracked down upon by any sane government that values their economic stability.
Daily dose FUD: cnbc.com/2017/10/31/bitcoin-cme-futures-approval-sparks-fears-of-financial-crisis-repeaet.html

thank you

>the fork doesn't matter
Bitcoin's foundations are weak. It needs exponential improvements, but right now only linear 2x improvements are suggested by the competing chains. (BCH,2x)
POW pits the miners against the currency users where miners constantly impede customer satisfaction in order to gain another 15% profit.

Some are saying BTC should only be a "store of value" or for large transactions, and they're right. But if an altcoin can do small transactions AND big transactions, why keep bitcoin?

Some are saying centralization is bad because of central banking power. But centralization is needed to scale to today's bandwidth limitations. (50 TB servers & 5 TB bandwidth are rough requirements to run a VISA scale node)

If that's the case you need to use an smaller anonymous alt chain like monero.

BTC is weak in many areas, alts are strong in the use cases that people are complaining about.

>all TA says
kys

>But if an altcoin can do small transactions AND big transactions, why keep bitcoin?

Because there's no such thing. Alts are dogshit, nobody cares, that's why they are fast and cheap.

That is quite an image. checked.
Veeky Forums BTFO