NO FUD - LINK

Who's sitting comfy?

All these FUD posts have the same basic layout, nothing specific other than to get the Redditors wet n ready for Mommy

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ssTTDz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/Very comfy/. This shit is going to pay off big time.

There is no sitting comfy yet.
Pre-sale was 2400 LINK per 1 ETH.

We still have 25% more to fall before we're back there.

I'm on holiday without my private keys, maybe good, i hope it drops a bit more so i can buy more when i get back before the moonmission

Want to get up my 26k stack to atleast 40-50k

hand status: iron
faith status: unshaken

bank account status: lol

im comfy right now
discord.gg/ssTTDz

rekt

Bought 400k at dip and made total bag of 900k. Tommorow before conference will buy 100k and after conference 50k or more depending on reception. Never felt so good since antshare decided to rename to Neo

Haters gonna hate.

You will make it.

Dude it's only November 1st, do you really think the ChainLink pain is over with? We're just getting started

I wish i had the money to buy 1mil link,
You want to lend me Some? I pay you back when we make it!

The universe is on our side

HOLD THE LINE LINK MARINES! MOON MISSION INCOMING!

Too much buy support at 2.3. If a whale dumps through this its all hands on deck.

Just to prove I am not a larp (169k is at binance)

Fuck link. Link is getting cucked by Zap Store - which solved the Oracle problem already.

What is this, nice interface. I just store mine on mew.

It's parity, eth wallet. A really amazing program which I fell in love (not in a sexual way). It's slick, customizable and is easy to use with ether delta

/comfy/

Thanks, It really is. I would panic if developers would split or corporations would explicitly say that they will never use chainlink in their enviroment. As for now I am happy buying it at low rate and will keep buying until 1.2 mil or maybe more if price keeps falling.

>not sexual
Thanks for making that clear. I would have otherwise immediately jumped to the conclusion that you wanted to do the ol' in-out, in-out with parity.

Same here, my plan going in was to hodl for at least 2-3 years and still is. 10k linklet, the falling price only makes it easier for me to acquire more.

>comfy
If you're comfy right now, you're delusional. This is damn right uncomfortable. Especially for people who bought in before SIBOS.

Maybe it's greed, maybe it's just that I know I need to make turn-overs to actually make something from crypto, but this is not comfy. I'm not selling, not yet, but still... fuck.

Have you seen new beehive wallpaper? I bet ShadMan could commission some parity "art"
I sold eth at 70 dollars after holding it through Dao crisis and hardfork and thought that I was the smartest man in the planet (along with other bizrealis strategists). However after 3 days rebought it at 185 dollars and kept holding.
Chain Link is in the same situation.

Maybe you shouldn't be a nigger which is chasing highs and buy coins which has good fundamentals and product. I bet you bought into this week hype - asic resistant coin. Retard alert - asic resistant coins are useless and do not serve a primary function - payments. You can't buy anything with vtc, groestl, etc.

I haven't even been on this week. So, no, I haven't. My contention isn't with LINK, it's whether I'm comfy. And I'm not. I don't see how anyone could be comfy right now. It makes no sense. You can be optimistic about the project, but not comfy.

Link sucks Zap's dick

I'm finally down, so I am no longer comfy. I am, however, hoping it stays down this low or goes a little lower so I can buy some more in the next couple days.

Final solution: Buy Zap.

Yeah, comfy isn't the right word. I just mean that I don't scare me because I am in crypto since 2014 winter and seen so much shit you wouldn't believe (trumpcoin, milocoin, putincoin, digibyte, chain coin, signatum and so on)
So I am confident of chain link.
Look at link this way. Just because there is the storm at sea, doesn't make a ship unsuitable. You just keep holding and navigate through a storm like a man. Only faggot's jump from ship in middle of storm

anyone who buys this piece of shit deserves what is coming to them

Whatever you do, don't sell low. Don't be a retard.

I personally bought 15k vtc 3 month ago and it didn't even moon a single time until now. I bagholded it for 3 months and now I got payoff and bought more links. You never know when market will pump your coin

>anyone who buys this piece of shit deserves what is coming to them
You know that same was said about eth and fudder's said that bitcoin also will implicate smart contract?
2 years laters we have 10 dollars fee, 6 hour wait time and bitcoin gold fork

>Comparing PnD shitcoins with Chainlink of smartcontract

Problem is that the people who often come here aren't normally built for pressure. This isn't a host of college sports players.

LINK can go places. I just worry that it won't. Not every good idea catches on.

WOW WE HAVE CAPTAIN HINDSIGHT. HOW DID YOU KNEW THAT THEY WERE SHITCOINS? AMAZING POWERS CAPTAIN.

>samefagging

The biggest fear of mine that chain link won't have enough time to corner market and will become PALM company equivalent of crypto (palm was making touchscreen phones before apple)

4145650 this was meant for