Here's a lesson for ya all

Here's a lesson for ya all.

Cut your fucking profits.

you're not alone

>Tfw got in early in the boom, eventually get 85k from 21k
>Fell for the hold meme
>Now at 35k and dropping

Here is my all time graph. Started with 0.5 btc (first spike on the far left).

what did you put it in?

Yeah, we're all greedy motherfuckes.

So I went from X12 or so in btc to a meager x3 now. I regret thinking it would recover like it always did. It fucking didn't and I am now at a point where I either go back to 0.5 btc or so and kill my self or continue holding this shit. I just became too greedy.

Let this be a warning to all of you: cut your fucking profits

Damn OP.

BTC is the ONLY crypto you ever hodl when it goes down.

I could have 15-20 more bitcoin right now if I took this advice. Didn't think alts would get this bad.

That's why you don't go back later fucking deep into altcoins. Stick with the name brands my friend.

The market has changed. Old strategies no longer work

Down to .20 btc from 1btc ill make it back tho i always do

I started with dgb and drove that from 300 sat to it's all time high or so. Then another lucky hit with SNT ico and getting out on the top or so. I then just held various shitcoins with moderate gains and RISE moon I was lucky with (accumulated at 1500 sat, got out at 10k sat or so).

Then I went with chainlink and odn which simultaneously mooned, resulting in that massive spike whilst I kept selling off other shit for more chainlink thinking it would keep going (we all know it didn't).

My req bags also got heavier and heavier, bmc crashed due to buyback being down, link is still falling and here we are.

Holding is the worst thing you can do. You gotta get in and get out. Always stay all in bitcoin when you sleep. If a coin doesn't increase 5% within a couple hours of getting in, get out.

Show your btc graph

Looks about the same. 90% of my money is in BTC and ETH with some NEO and LTC mixed in.

That is comfy but boring. If only you did x2 on some shitcoin you would have half a million now

Or half what I have. I have some money in shitcoins but not touching my original BTC/ETH investments. That's how you fuck yourself over.

I've fucked up pretty badly as well

>Cut your fucking profits.
I would....IF I HAD ANY

fuck alts

more bitcoin charts?

>fuck alts
fuck holding alts, i mean

Never sell BTC @3500 to buy a car/tuition.

Sir,

Negative sir.

Just don't buy into shitty yobit scam coins on Veeky Forums and do your own research and always buy BTC in equal proportion to your alts and most of all: never fucking sell.

not btc value kek

Top advice from the guy who still doesn't have a whole bitcoin yet.

KEK

This

>Sir,
>Negative sir.
>Just don't buy into shitty yobit scam coins on Veeky Forums and do your own research and always buy BTC in equal proportion to your alts and most of all: never fucking sell.

Not terrible since I got in during the depression in early July. Holding my ARK (90% of my portfolio) for the long run, but I could have converted it to 4 BTC in September

Same, but .25 now... This past 2 months have wrecked me. Feels bad man.

Yes. I'm poor. I'm putting that behind me. Scaling in with my poorfag wages.

This is the bottom, they said.

>he thinks he knows what pain is

holy shit dude...nice meme market huh?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I was in the 27 Club hahahahaha

Don't you know that's when everyone dies

Haha yeah haha

This one hurts

shit.... lesson learned. thank you

shit pro. i can feel your pain. which coins? at least you still have a decent amount tho

kek, I guess we got what we deserved, i wanted to reach at least 20 BTC, this is my punishment.

BUT ALTS WILL FLOURISH AGAIN SOON, R-RIGHT??......hehehe