Cleopatra... Was she just a pretty hot woman on the throne or she had some talents beyond that?

Cleopatra... Was she just a pretty hot woman on the throne or she had some talents beyond that?

she wasn't hot at all but she was smart and knew how to captivate men

HNNNNNGAny reallife women that look like this?

Yes

> she wasn't hot at all
how do you know?

Yes, me

Who? Besides Pics?

Prove it, faggot.

Not him, but we have coins showing her hooked nose and less than ideal features.

Why is it so difficult for some people to believe that women can be charismatic without being drop dead gorgeous?

She was so inbred she could make the Habsburgs look healthy. Very unlikely to be hot.

>3dpigdisgustings ever comparing to 2D master race girls

lol get a load of this dumbass kid

hot desu

pls no bully

sideboob or gtfo

"For her beauty, as we are told, was in itself not altogether incomparable, nor such as to strike those who saw her; but converse with her had an irresistible charm, and her presence, combined with the persuasiveness of her discourse and the character which was somehow diffused about her behaviour towards others, had something stimulating about it. There was sweetness also in the tones of her voice; and her tongue, like an instrument of many strings, she could readily turn to whatever language she pleased..."

The coin profiles can't be taken totally at face value (sorry) since there were conventions by which the Alexandrians portrayed Pharaoh on coins.

She was talented in bed

> she could readily turn to whatever language she pleased
What? There was only Arabian in usage. I call bullshit.

probably had a mean roman dicksucking diploma

L O N D O N

The long nose was considered beautiful. That was likely added to make her look more aristocratic.

>Habsburgs marry between cousins two times, ended with a babbling inbred retard as heir
>Ptolemaics marry between brothers 4 times and between cousins 2 times and nothing happens

Had Ptolemy and his wife the perfect genes?

She cucked him

it's more likely that many of their offspring were illegitimate due to less extensive supervision, and also the Habsburgs were unhealthy, disease ridden inbreds before they even started intermarrying.

Cleopatra was white skin or brown skin?

Greek skin.

The fuck are you talking about? She spoke many languages, including Latin, Greek, Egyptian (she is well known for, among other things, being the first Ptolemy to learn the local language), Median, Hebrew, Arabic, Parthian...

That sounds like the kind of horseshit the emerges from the political slander style common in Rome.

Sometimes I daydream about building a time machine and going back in time to see Cleopatra in person, have the opportunity to talk to her, see how the people lived at that time and see the Pyramids and Sphinxes being built. All the while pretending the best I can to be one of them of course.

>Time of Cleopatra
>see the Pyramids and Sphinxes being built

Pick fucking one

Also,
>Sphinxes

Time machines can only stop in one time period?

>Sphinxes
Thanks for the correction, true plural of Sphinx is Sphincters.

This guy gets it

Maybe she just didn't age well, like Catherine the Great.

It's possible some of them or maybe all of them maybe had secret lovers and an agreement to have false marriages for appearances sake (for the native Egyptian population). The Ptolemies were not just the Basilius to the Hellenes and Macedonians of Egypt, but Pharaoh to the native Egyptians. Incest was just one of those things proper Pharaohs should do I suppose.

Or maybe you just win the inbreeding game sometimes.

Or all women ever, your point is valid it just needs to be expanded.

I had a friend in law school who looked like that, she was blonde though.

pharah really is best girl

So between Caesar and Antony, who got her pussy and who got her ass?

I don't know, she was supposedly hot as fuck when Caesar met her, but she was like what, 20 years old?

>sphinx
user...that sphinx is far older than you think it is.

She was just a thot that no good leadership or ruling qualities

She was a greek cunt so none of those things

What the other user said, ya dolt. She was macedonian lineage, you dont think she at least knew fuckin greek?

Same but I would try to fuck Cleopatra if she was hot as they say

she was a literal whore who thought sleeping with the "king" of rome (most powerful dude of the republic) would spare egypt from romans

her first pick was caesar, gave him a son, thought all is well, too bad it wasnt
2nd pick was antonius, wrong pick

she was thinking with the head of a typical easterner where authority comes from personal power and success while rome was something entirely different

its funny how she thought shes going to make egypt great again with her cunt, stupid cunt

She clearly had to have some political talent, not so much because of Caesar and Anthony (because both were well known womanizers anyway) as because of the massive constant shitflinging of the ptolemaic court, which saw most of her relatives being killed off well before getting grey hair, which she more or less survived until Octavian defeated her.
Some talent is not great talent tho. Many of her reforms were shortsighted and her foreign policy was very weak.

I seriously hope this is bait.