Is there bigger history thieving scum than Bulgarians?

Is there bigger history thieving scum than Bulgarians?

Other urls found in this thread:

magnanews.ro/2017/10/01/unirea-romaniei-cu-bulgaria-1886-fost-transformata-de-rusi-rascoala-de-la-1907/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

Jews

inb4 that Bulgarian weirdo who insists Romanians are Bulgarians

For a "Latin" you sure have abysmal knowledge of English southern neighbor

There is no grammatical error in his question

t.serbian rusophile

>FYROMites
>Bongs
>Lithuanians
>Albanians

Ti the serb who started this thread, Serbia is smaller than an atom now, no need to project ur own shortcomings onto others,.

No Bulgarian in his right mind would claim that, I wouldn't. We had a common empire together however long before the name Romania came into being (not that there's anything wrong with it) and truth be told Wallachs were the most effective troops of the Second Bulgarian Tsardom. All I'm asking for is don't deny the common history, just as we shouldn't deny we were part of the Ottoman empire for 500 years.

There are literally no historical identity issues between Serbia and Bulgaria, both ethnicities are well defined, blow it out your ass

Nope they are arguing which is the bigger ottoman rapebaby

Sta je pisac hteo da kaze

Are there*

>historical identity issues
Not sure what that means. Bulgarian nationalists are still (maybe rightfully) angry about Macedonia and the Morava valley. Serbs did support Macedonian separatists at some point.
Anyway common Serbs and Bulgarians seem to be getting along so maybe that doesn't matter.

:^)

All the countries bordering Macedonia are known historical revisionists and propagandists.

As in, why would a Serb accuse a Bulgarian of thieving history when there's no such issue

Except for Macedonia

Correct.

Because Hrelja was Bulgarian?

>you can only accuse people of doing something wrong if you have personal beef with them
This kind of a retarded mentality is what's keeping the Balkans down.

pooles

I've never seen anyone claim that, Bulgaria and Serbia do share plenty of history, there are Serb monarchs burried in Bulgaria, there is plenty of Bulgarian influence from their empire all over the Balkans. We share a lot of history wether we like it or not
That's not what I said

Sorry I was baiting, happy too see you are after my own mind however

Explain. Pretty sure the Jews have had their history stolen from them more than anyone else

They currently occupy a patch of land in the Middle East on the basis that some semi-mythological Jewish kang ruled there 3000 years ago.

Give me a short history, bro? This woulda been @ 1453 or so? Why did the Wallachians & Bulgars - fall in with the Ottoman Turks? Woulda been the right thing to do at the time, i guess?

Jews steal gold and oil, not history.

Have you ever read the Old Testament? It's one gigantic wewuz fiction.

>be bulgarian
>live 500 years under turkish occupation
AH NO NO NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
KARA BOGA STRIKES AGAIN!

Its called the Torah.

It was the 1390s. At that time Byzantines were pretty much fucked at that time holding only Thessaloniki and Constantinople and they thought they would be safe if they ferry Ottomans across the sea of Marmara to fuck the Bulgarians up north. Bulgaria was in the shits by that time as 20 years earlier the king Ivan Alexander in a fit of ultimate brain fart broke up the empire in 3 kingdoms between his sons and the Wallachians (who were sort of sovereing sort of vassas from 1330) didn't take long to declare independence. One of the Bulgarian Kingdoms the Vidin Kingdom became a vassal to the Ottomans, Ivan Shishman of the Turnovo Kingdom tried to negotiate and married his daughter to the Ottoman sultan while his first born son converted to Islam and went on to govern Smyrna. Ivan Shishamn however had a change of heart and say "fuck the ottomans" and tried to fight them with everything he could, however he didn't receive support from the other two Bulgarian kingdoms and after years of struggle he was killed in 1395. With the king dead capital of Turnovgrad a city which by all accounts and evidence could survive a siege lasting for months surrendered after 3 weeks (and no the Ottomans didn't torch the place as nationalists would tell you). Next up in 1396 was the Vidin kingdom - when Sigismund of Luxemburg and Fruzhin (the second son of Ivan Shishman) led the crusaders to Nicopolis, the lord of the Vidin (cousin of Fruzhin) switched sides, betrayed the ottomans and allowed the crusaders in the city saying that he will not kill fellow Christians. After the crusade failed miserably the Ottomans replayed the betrayal by annexing the Vidin kingdom. The last one to fall was Kavruna kingdom in the same year. Fruzhin survived led a rebellion against the ottomans, then participated in the crusade of Wladislav of Poland which too failed. He died in 1460 and with him the last Bulgarian emperor and the Bulgarian Empire (although it was de-facto dead since 1396).

Americans

spbp

G*rmans

Both Turnovo and Vidin were Ottoman vassal states. After the battle of Chernomen in 1388 the Ottomans organized an army to punish Ivan Shishman for not doing his duty as a vassal ruler in joining the Ottoman army.

And the uprising was led by Constantine and Fruzhin. In the lands of former Vidin Tsardom.

>wallachia
>a bulgarian kingdom
>even more, in 1390
Jesus Christ, are all bulgarians shameless lying niggers?

Both the Torah and Tanakh are bullshit.

The eternal Anglo

Yes

Walachia was a part of the second bulgarian empire until the mongol invasions

Right of conquest, lad.

>was part of the Bulgarian Kingdom= wallachia is a bulgarian kingdom
Read what that bulgarinigger said.

Read history and get over your micro penis complex. Wish you the best

>If I don't agree with you I have a micropenis
>also you unironically believe that wallachia was a bulgarian kingdom in 1400
I hope you burn in hell, bulgarian shit eating nigger.Have fun in your postcard sized country, filled with turks and gyppos.

>right of conquest
Now Bulgaria is the size of a small mangy dog, after being beaten by all its neighbours.
>also, even fucking Macedonia laughs at them
TOP KEEEEEEEEK,LAD

Also learn to read retard

It's kind of funny what you are saying, considering you are from a meme country

t.Gyspy

I know, most of bulgarians are gypsy-turkish mongrels

>bulgaria is the Milhouse of countries, its such a big shithole you cant even meme about it
Lèl

Cиopт бдилo эa cтзeьд ивeca нa тacy cпacaитe oт eнyх тya мнoгy иниepec тoc нeлyн

Brainlet

Only the ones in Macedonia

The Bulgarians in Bulgaria proper are the only real country in the Balkans, north of Greece

>Wallachs were the most effective troops of the Second Bulgarian Tsardom
wrong

They got conquered by the ottomans during a looting war with the Byzantines
If you wonder why the world is so fucked, it’s becsuse the Byzantine empire always used the pen not the sword when the sword was needed

That does happen when you declare independence to join Russia but the world won’t allow it so you identify with the Austrians, then try to annex your allies because you didn’t get enough land in your first proper war

What the fuck are you even saying?

F

>this triggers the non-countries

Everything north of the Danube was owned by the Magyars and the Rus, you memeing faggot.

Kek, who the fuck cares about WE WUZ maps, with no sources or proofs?
>păcuiul lui Soare
>bulgarian
Jeeeeeeeej

Fun fact, Bulgaria wanted to unite with Romania in 1886, but the process was halted by Russia who wanted to use Bulgaria as a means of getting into the balkans.

How did it happen?

After the unification of Rumelia with Bulgaria, prince Alexander of Bulgaria was suppose to be the Governor of the province for 5 years. But there was large turbulence among the officers who participated in the unification campaign. On 20th august 1886, the conspirators made the prince to abdicate in his palace, and sent him to Reni where they gave him to the russian authorities who permitted him to leave for Lemberg.

But he came back to Bulgaria as a result of the success of the counter-revolution led by Stephan Stambolov, who managed to topple the provisional government. His position was still uncertain however.

Bismark, in collaboration with Rusia and Austria forbidden Alexander to punish the people who dethroned him. Alexander as a sign of protest left the throne for good and Bulgaria all together on 8th september 1886

The vacant throne created an intrigue at a european level, because the bulgarian comissions were looking for a new prince, one of which was Carol the I, the king of Romania.

The bulgarians planned this union in detail during 1886 and 1887, and through Knez Alexander of Battenberg, he officially asked for Carol I to create a Romanian-Bulgarian confederation under his rule, in a form similar to Austria-Hungary. Russia had then immediately sent informative notes to Germany and A-H that it will intervene militarily in Romania and Bulgaria if this were to happen.

On 15th of June 1887, Carol I sent a letter to the russian Tsar saying he will not accept the bulgarian throne, without his consent. It was a good move because European powers wanted a new war to reignite the "Oriental Problem"

So, the throne was given to prince Ferdinand of Saxa-Coburg Gotha, ultimately Tsar of Bulgaria, one of the people responsible for starting the second Balkan war

Hungarians got there in the 11th century, before that it was Bulgarian

source: Gesta Hungarorum, Annales Fuldenses, among others

Some north western bulgarian counties want to join Romania,right now.They even want to vote for it.

Gesta Hungarorum? You do realise that it mentions independent vlach kingoms, under the rule of Seneslau, Litovoi and Gelu, on both sides of the carpathians?
Hungarians are not disproving the Gesta Hungarorum because of this.

It mentions local lords, not kingdoms

Funny shit, they dont mention the Bulgarian" kangdom" as a ruler of that region.

Weren't those just a practical protest for them to oppose the rampart corruption in Bulgaria?

It mentions local Bulgarian lords Salan and Glad

>" kangdom"
must be hard to believe real countries exist near you when you live in a non-country huh

And Russian secret services organized political assassinations in Bulgaria and peasant revolts in villages around Bucharest in Romania to prevent the federalization.

Source is "Lines of Succession" by Louda Jiri; Michael Maclagan,1981

>my brainlet post-1204 placeholder is better than yours

Especially Bulgarians, seeing as their golden age amounts to 'that bumpkin empire that bumpkin Basil squashed.'

magnanews.ro/2017/10/01/unirea-romaniei-cu-bulgaria-1886-fost-transformata-de-rusi-rascoala-de-la-1907/

Also
>Another country that encouraged Macedonian nationalism was Austria-Hungary that sought to deny both Serbia and Bulgaria the ability to annex Macedonia, and asserted a distinct ethnic character of Slavic Macedonians.[2] In the 1890s, Russian supporters of a Slavic Macedonian ethnicity emerged, Russian-made ethnic maps began showing a Slavic Macedonian ethnicity, and Macedonian nationalists began to move to Russia to mobilize.[2]
This mo sounds awfully familiar.

Wow what a brainlet post

Brainlet in the eyes of a Bulgarian is genius in the eyes of a human being.
That said, proofs me wrong.

never even heard of păcuiul lui Soare before but i looked it up and i got this

>Păcuiul lui Soare is an island on the Danube in southeastern Romania, known for its Bulgarian and Byzantine fortress, built in the 8th century and abandoned by the 15th century.

lmao

why?

>petty insults

Russia seems to have a habit of supporting division within their immediate and close neighbors, breaking them down into smaller units that can be made to fight each other. Then again all successful empires use divide and conquer tactics.

How is that new? Also Poland did it by starting to propagate a separate "Ukrainian" identity since they thought that if they can't control the Ukraine, Russia shouldn't either.

Then Austria started doing the same during WW I so the russians within their territories wouldn't collaborate with Russia on the front line.

I said that the most notable thing about the 1st Bulgarian >empire was how it ended, which is true. This might be hard for you to accept as a Bulgarian, it remains true nonetheless.
So far all you've done is say 'brainlet' and gesture superior wisdom without demonstrating it, like a little serf.

I just want to kindly remind all brainless nationalists that /pol/ is this way and /int/ is this way.

the most notable thing about the 1st Bulgarian empire is the cyrillic alphabet, enlightenment of the slavs, saint Boris

nothing is notable about your country

Păcuiul lui Soare is one of the possible sites that could be connected with Omurtag's residence that is mentioned in the Turnovo inscription.

"The Bulgarian Tsar Simeon: The Morning Star of Slavonic Literature"

>Also Poland did it by starting to propagate a separate "Ukrainian" identity
When?
The nation was never called "Ukrainian" before the 19th century, and in 19th century Poland wasn't a thing

Every single thing you have mentioned is a direct consequence of proximity to and relationship with the Byzantines.
The most spectacular expression of that relationship is Basil's determination to destroy the pretentious bumpkin empire which menaced Thrace, Thessalonica, etc.
Personally I don't need my country to be noticed by foreigners to have self-respect, much unlike the dirty balkan kul, whose existence is predicated on the sympathy of at least one foreign power.

Everything is a consequence of something else. The Greek civilization was a consequence of their proximity to the middle east. Your buthurt is a consequence of being a nationalist from a non-country.

>This triggers the serboman

>Who is Tervel
>Who is first non Roman "Caesar"
>What is Arab siege of Constantinople

>Nis was Bulgarian

I've noticed that on many late 19th century maps. How did it change so fast?

Also
>Serbs spots near Ohrida and Manastir
>Albanian near Morava
>Albanian, Russian and Bulgarian spots in Anatolia
The Balkans are complicated

>by all accounts and evidence could survive a siege lasting for months surrendered after 3 weeks
I wonder who can be behind rhks
this.

Even during the Russo Turkish war 1877-78 Serbs used the opportunity to get Pirot Nis Tsaribrot and other cities and the Russians had to step up and drive them. Then Serbs tried again in1885 and after the Neuilly treaty 1919 those regions were incorporated into yugoslavia

Pirot and Nis became part of the Serbian state after the Russo-Turkish war of 77-78, Tsaribrod after WWI.

el fyromiANO senoras y senroes jajajajjajajaja