Biconeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect

wowowowowoaowoaoewoww DA WORLD IS NOT READY NONONO biconeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect

youtube.com/watch?v=dXI5eGJK-CY&t=12m20s

*connects your bit*

Fucking LOL.
Where did they get this guy?
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

omfg. this shit is scary

>bitcoin
>connect
>BIITCOONNEEEEEEEEC
>*drops mic*
>*mics up mic*
>no no noooo!

LMFAOOOOO
iwonder how many fucking retarded biz people see these threads and actually buy this ponzi

>invest in altcoins
>down 80%
>never withdraw so you dont realize the loss

>invest in a 10 top marketcap coin such as bitconeeeeeec
>profit a million percent
>never withdraw because its reinvested forever

Legit sounds 100% like prosperity gospel preaching talking about seeds and shit. Fuck people are so goddamn moronic. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

I

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE

BIT CON ECT

*explodes*

17:54 I HAD TO GET UP AND DANCEEEE

I am literarily too stupid to figure out how to replicate scams like that and make millions out of morons. Like we are laughing here, but this guy made 100x the average Veeky Forums user

Holy shit who really thinks this piece of shit is worth anything? People can be such idiots.

>Puts a pyramid in the thumbnail to rub it in your face.

Is it fair to dismiss any youtuber that shills bitconnect?

wow, these people really know how to exploit greed. i'm sure they're all going to prison in the end

why is it always niggers promoting this shit.

this is fucking insane

next level altcoin insanity

this guy sounds like Jordan Belfort on the movie but latino/chink/pajeet version

>iwonder how many fucking retarded biz people see these threads and actually buy this ponzi

The funny thing is that that ponzi makes money whereas the shitcoins on the catalog don't

"The great thing about BitConnect isn't getting paid, it's showing everyone online that I did."

never before in history was a question and an answer offered together in just 8 words

bitconneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
srsly wtf is this shit, this whole show is cringe asf

HOLY SHIT that video was hilarious, how is this real life?

So much cringe

BIICKONNNNEEEEEEEECC
I AM MAKEY 1 THOUSANDS DOLLARS DAY
THE SAY SCAAAAMM BUT WE GOIN ROUN THE WORRRLLD
BIEEECONEEECC