What do you think of Bishop Robert Barron, Veeky Forums?

What do you think of Bishop Robert Barron, Veeky Forums?

youtube.com/channel/UCcMjLgeWNwqL2LBGS-iPb1A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r5SQnQjryzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I had to watch his videos during religion classes in 10th grade.

I like his videos. Found him via /tv/ and watched it backward for the last two years of videos.
What he says regarding theology is great and John Newman's Essay on the Development of Christian Doctrine - that he constantly mentions - is a really interesting book. Can recommend myself.

I've never seen anyone with a bad thing to say about him aside from the fedoras but they're not really human so they don't count.

What's he commenting on?

What was this pic in relation to?

It's on this

youtube.com/watch?v=r5SQnQjryzI

Looks and talks like a faggot. Probably abuses kids. All clergy members are mentally ill and should be killed

*fedora tipping intensifies*

You actually sat around and waited for somebody to say it so you could post that picture. *tips*

>All clergy members are mentally ill and should be killed
The irony in this shitpost is palpable.

Nice bait, I hope one day I could be a troll like you.

I watched his Word on Fire series during an adult theology class for laymen (IE old people who were tired of doing bible studies only). I thought it was pretty good, I liked his point about the concept of good and evil being less a concept of duality and more that evil is simply the absence of good, much like cold is the absence of heat.

He's great for an intro into Catholicism. His movie reviews are pretty good as well, though he's too nice to bad movies.

Check out dem sexy digits

Looks young for a bishop. He must be exceptionally good at molesting.

Is he related to Trump's son? Also Barron.

>ordained bishop at 55yo
Pretty average.

>Scatholics are this much triggered by deleting some cells

I find his videos very shallow to be honest, I don't get much from them. But they're purposely accessible so I guess he has to simplify.

Why do all these liberals talk like literal fucking retards?

based Barron