In approximately 57minutes I'm going to crash BTC for a correction. Use this time wisely

In approximately 57minutes I'm going to crash BTC for a correction. Use this time wisely

"This is not a drill"

g̻̠͎͔ͤͯ̄͛̈́o̫͔̟̳̬̤̿̃͛ͪͧͬͯ͘o̶̙͔̻̪̤͒͂d̟͕̠̹͓͇̣́ͦͭͪ́̔̄̍ͦ ̸̭̠̜̈́ͬͬ̀̎̀Ḭͨ̋ ̺̼̹ͪ͆̒ͧ̆͝l̸͍̩̼ͦ̑̐ͩ̿ͭͦ̀ͅo̼͇̗͙͓̭̬͚ͭ͌ͨ͐v̜̪̜͕͇̻̬̀̓̀ē̝̮͈̱̩̞ͣͬͮͮ͡ ̜͔̞͚̾̆̎̆̈́̇v̟̬̼̤̂̃o͈̥̯ͧ͂ͫͨ͗̉l̨̛͈̩ͫ̋ͯ̂ͯͩ̃͝å͖̮̝̰̞͎̒̈́t̡̻̫̜̖̱̙̉̃̉ͪͭ͐̂̽̋i̷͎̜̤̫̠̠̺̍̈́ͩ̃͛͒̋̽̇͘͢l̹̘͙ͩͮ̇į̬͕͐͊ͨ̓̽͆͒ͮͪt̨͎͔̰͈̙̯͇̙̼̄ͤͣͤ͋͘y̬̬͎͎̖̬ͤ̽̈ͤ̃͒̾̾̾͜ͅ!̰̯͔͔͑ͨ̾ ̱̮͍̗̳̂̑̓̂

Please be true. I'm dying under the weight of my alt bags

Mothafucker.. can you do this tomorrow please? its when I dollar average into BTC

sell 1000 BTC and price will be 6450$

This guy is probably larping but I have casually observed a lot of historical big moves in crypto have been around 3pm CST(the time he is saying)

Fuck it I'm all in on the BTC short @ 6600

Okay fuck it, I'm ready! BRING IT ON!!!!!
I guess BTC won't recover to its current price by tomorrow so I can still dollar average at a good price yay.. blessings to the whales.. especially those that make me SATS yay!

Please be true, I want more cheap BTC

look at this slicc consolidation on the 15min timeframe

What exchange do you use?

PIC

Bitfinex. Oberve not but the 30, 1hr or the 3hr candle. Observe the 4hr candle. Expect a crash to 6000-6100 range and then we head up to the valleys for the ATH

thanks, sold 100k

you're right its not a drill. its a larp. you fucking faggot

RIP

7 minutes.

retard its when wall street closes fgt

Will happen in maybe 2 weeks but not now.

Never seen a 4h candle on finex btw.

kek

i'm still accumulating coss but i don't care anymore.

i hope you'll deliver

4 minutes

btw this thread is an attempt at a self fulfilling prophecy. OP has no ability to do anything to the price.

Lol, fucking moons

unless op has 100k btc he can'y even move it more than 100$ on one exchange

You failed. There is no 1000 BTC selling volume and BTC is still in full afterburner move.

Ts about 2 moon again

HAPPENING!

Ok. I give you B for effort. Biggest selling action since the last 5 hours.

>He wasn't LARPing
Now make BTC moon pls.

it's because wall street closes. he just picked the closing bell time.

OP did not deliver.

So what? BTC is open all day everyday.
How is some fucking Jew Street influencing BTC?

Day traders closing their positions for the day

kek

My powers are not that of the elder Whales. I can only dump the price so much before we head back up. In 8 hours time we are likely to be heading back up.

that nearly 100$ drop was caused by 500 BTC on bitfinex and the perpetrator used maybe half of them, so 250 BTC are enough. With a 100x leverage even 2,5 BTC are enough for a 100$ move.

0.5% down since op posted...

False alarm everyone, it's just a delusional margin trader who thinks he's a TA god, like they all do. He's probably high as fuck off aderal or something.

>not being high as fuck off adderall

I am commencing the next stage. If I can form a head and shoulders pattern then the dump will go down further.

I cant promise anything.

fuck off retard

Help the poor guy, biztards

Also, can you lift ltc with the usd acquired?
10k buy would lift prices 2%
30k buy pressure would unleash a mania, thx

ah yes an ltc boost would be amazing

Pumping EOS atm

Big if true.

What amount of funds do you allocate to move the markets with?

Either % or usd value, preferably both would be interesting.

Why did you let it make a higher high?

YOUR "DUMP" GOT WRECKED BY HEDGE FUND BUYERS BUYING FOR THE FUTURES MARKET FOMO!!! HHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *breathes in * HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAGHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just got LIQUIDATED! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

kraken killed eos before it ever started