Remember when people were saying Chainlink = vaporware?

And you were calling it FUD because you thought Sergey was a genius and he's been working on it for 3 years?

Well, turns out, in the announcement, they've only managed to figure out what programming language they're going to use and they've just begun hiring devs to "implement" the network described in their white paper.

The SIBOS proof of concept was just that, a proof of concept, which SWIFT was not too hot on. They have NO implementation currently. Get out LINK now. It will be 2 years before anything gets done.

Other urls found in this thread:

create.smartcontract.com/#/choose
twitter.com/AnonBabble

remember when CONFIDO said they were planning on using chainlink, but then decided they couldn't because chainlink wasn't anywhere near being finished yet? and you thought this was FUD because "that just means it's not PERFECT yet, not that they don't actually have a working product!" well sergey confirmed, they don't have any working product. they, until recently, didn't know what programming language they were going to use to build a working product. they still, currently, haven't hired any devs to build a working product.

lmao

NO WORKING PRODUCT

OP, do you realise you contradicted yourself?

In your first FUD post you clearly stated chainlink has a proof of concept which is a prototype, a working product.

Then in your second post you say there is, in fact, no working product.

your new FUD campaign?

fuck off faggot you know thats not true

>Swift wasn't too hot on it
Citation needed

fucking kek, I wrote some of these fud posts on link just after the ICO

gtfo pajeet fudmaster

a proof of concept =/= working product

>Get out LINK now.
Gee what could possibly be your motivation for making multiple long, detailed posts telling people to sell a token on an anonymous forum? Definitely must be the goodness of your own heart.

Confido has clarified that they will be using CL for their beta because it's a superior product.

And how is it not a working product when you can go on their site right now and make a ChainLink?

create.smartcontract.com/#/choose

>when you have to make 3 posts in a row

Citation needed on everything this bitch op is saying. Otherwise, gtfo

Sergey's recent announcement is that they're currently hiring devs to implement the network. They've chosen the programming lgnauge to be Go. What don't you understand about this? What you're linking to is a proof of concept.

Proof of concept = something you build in your garage (with steve ellis), that gets you a speaker slot and investment of a few hundred K's from VCs

Actual working product = what you hire teams of devs to build and takes months if not years to fully iron out and use in the real world

jesus christ, keep losing money

see sergey's recent announcement

no, it's actually the cruel malicious nature of my heart in which i love seeing annoying retarded faggots lose money, especially knowing they would do the same to me if the situation were reversed

I once held 8 BTC worth of LINK, now worth 1.5 BTC. Fuck Sergey to hell

there's no reason to fud anymore buddy, chainlink is already dead. it's like thowing around firefowrks in the impact zone of an atomic bomb.

You're still ignoring the fact that they have at least a basic prototype and a real partnership / connections in financial industry.

Think about any other recent ICOs that won't even have an alpha till early next year.

Just stop fudding, I'm asking you as a Veeky Forums bro.

sure, i'm just HELPING them to make sense of what happened, hopefully snap themselves out of the delusion they've been fed for the last 3 months. and out of this clarity, maybe they decide to sell instead of lose more money, i dunno? the rest of them, the most hardcore believers perhaps deserve to have the last remnants of hope ground out of them. it's a law of nature at this point.

Lol if your goal is to see retards lose money and the action is to tell them to sell, you just admitted that you’re fudding to keep the price down.

it's not really FUD.

it's a natural correction to a grossly inflated hype bubble. this HAS to happen, it's not my doing. i'm simply articulating what the market has decided and is currently realizing.

suck my dick, nigger.

how much money did you lose on link? be honest