FREE ARK

FREE ARK
FREE ARK?
FREE ARK!

Do you want free Ark? As promised, we've more than doubled biz_classic's free ark faucet since our second delegate started forging.

classicdelegate.biz/faucet

Good luck on your rolls and remember to vote for Goldenpepe/Uncle Chang and Moon Man for the ACF.

Send 0.00000001 Ark to
— AWH6e8B5JKAnMZ3oHjxzjE5vibDtAJATBh to vote for Uncle Chang
—AQVvztdMPuscc28NXjjDRYLuWqn7JHEjUD to vote for Moon Man

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/3VPRPhS
gitter.im/ark-developers/Lobby?at=59f39a9732e080696e33a996
classicdelegate.biz/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks Uncle Chang, this is cool. Have a rare pepe.

what happens if I vote for two fags?

The balance of your wallet gets counted as votes for the people you voted for. This is completely unrelated to Ark voting and will have no effect on your delegate. This is voting for new members for the ACF (Ark Community Fund) that distribute Ark to fund community projects. The code for our biz_classic faucet was funded by the ACF.

Tfw you’ll never roll 10k

it's aight nigga you gon make it thru brotha just keep yo mind on yo money get yo stacks fuck bitches yknow do yo thang dawg

do I get ark from the ACF?

>Free Ark
Given the price lately, it sure seems like ark is free.

You can submit projects you want funded and the board members vote on whether or not to approve it.

Why exactly did i keep hodling this coin all the way down?

nice just rolled 100k

We have the best community don't we folks?

Uncle Chang and Moon Man are very very fine people we must respect. Excellent growth.

>Registered biz_classic and biz_private voters with over 50 Ark get 3x rewards!

wew that's awesome

/our guys/

makes me sad all my shit is trapped in coss and verge until it stops sucking. I love what they're doing with biz_classic.

wew 14 ark and rolling the faucet erry day

A better way to gain crypto fats is to do massive pump with organized people, join the bigpump on discord.gg/3VPRPhS

Thanks for the bump faggot

>wallet address is not a voter

Chang what should be my entry point for ARK? I'm thinking of jumping in around 28k

why would i want worthless crap?

If you just voted it may take a few seconds for the blockchain change to get propagated. Try again in a few minutes.

30k to be safe imo

We're deluded.

trying to register and dont own any ark

You can only register if you're a voter and the 3x faucet bonus is only for registered voters with over 50 ark.

I tried doing this. Novelty wore off in less than a day. The 'jackpot' that nobody wins is still only 0.1 ARK. I'd rather go jew-fishing at shopping malls. Pic related.

Me and my gf have a personal connection to you.

>The 'jackpot' that nobody wins is still only 0.1 ARK.
What did you mean by this?

What did you mean by this?

10000 9.11702773 Ѧ

Jackpot is only .1 ARK. If you are a 3x receiver you get 27 ARK you fucktard.

I didnt get it...

the jackpot is 9 ark 27 if you vote for biz i have hit 9997 witch is 0.33 or 1 ark for voters

She told me to say it.

She hears it every hour and has no idea what it's really about or how it relates to this thread, so.

Halloween was yesterday.

ARK is such a piece of shit coin. I doubt it ever recovers

ARK moves extremely predictably user. We're likely approaching the next big move

t. deluded

I don't own any ARK right now though

Ill probably vote for you guys anyway as you have been great so far. But, wanted to know what perks you (the delegate) get if you are on the board? and thru it what perks do we (the voters) get?

I'm going to hodl for a year minimum, but damn this is a painful dip. BTC needs to crash before alts come back.

>what perks you (the delegate) get if you are on the board? and thru it what perks do we (the voters) get?
None. It'll just be another job for us to do.

The current ACF members aren't really technically savvy aside for one or two of them. And out of them only one is active in the community. The rest don't really do anything and only got voted in because Ark wasn't very popular back then with a small community.

The top ACF candidates this time are all active community devs (like me and moon man).

Who else do you recommend voting for outside of you and moonman?

sleepdeficit is doing some interesting things with Ark and IoT devices but he's already firmly in the #1 spot already.

so its just the hopes of having you guys helping guide ark community overall? so maybe just helping out a bit. ok. Ill prob vote for you anyway as you are engaged and responsive.

If you can explain to me how payout works then Ill vote for you Uncle Chang.
Ive been sitting on my 200 ARK in my wallet, voted for biz, keep rolling and rolling but never get payout into my wallet (its set to daily). Is there a cap you gotta hit before i get my payout?

Literally scroll down and read the FAQ.

Does anyone have the link for where ARK developers hang out? It's not slack but something else.

I see, I'm a nigger and skimmed past that while I was first setting up and trying to figure this shit out

Github?

The ark dev team is most active on Gitter.
gitter.im/ark-developers/Lobby?at=59f39a9732e080696e33a996

You voted for biz_classic, not biz right? biz was the magnet scam. Motherfucker took a whole Ark from me.

Yeah that's it, thanks

Can I join even if I'm not a Dev?

Bump because I was told that I should bump this

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the magnificent visionaries that run this movement.

Price has already risen 10%. Once it breaks through the $4 resistance the FOMO will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to buy more, with the whales making massive market buys.

Once it shoots through the $5 mark, unabated ECSTASY will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this magnificent crypto laughing hysterycally while refreshing bittrex.

The $10 mark will be met, the largest buy-in in history will ensue. The upgraded Nodes will begin to go into overdrive, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be filing in their resignation papers, forging ahead with their massive stacks inside their wallets, unwilling to move it to bittrex to sell a single non-forged ARK unnecessarily.

The price WILL skyrocket at this point over $20, and most probably reach top three ICO levels.

From that day forward the ecstatic Arkie formerly-wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin knowing it had fundamentals will go back to their massive estates, with more money in their current accounts than they could ever use, to be made leaders by the next wave of ARKies arriving to beg for their gibs.

Ecstatic ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with passive income, no worries, and no worldly desires.

I warned you noARKies. There's still time to get in. Buy NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be a no-ARKie.

Uncle Chang is /ourguy/
Moon is pretty kewl too

biz delegate did exit scam. New delegate is biz_classic, website here: classicdelegate.biz/

> (OP)
>Uncle Chang is /ourguy/
>Moon is pretty kewl too

They're both pol fascist Nazis and should be fucked up. Don't support them.

Hes a low iq poltard, what did you expect

>They're both pol fascist Nazis
oh shit i didnt know that. all in then gotta help out a fellow polack.

>They're both pol fascist Nazis

Damn they're even more based than I thought

biz_pol when
14.88% payouts

Anyone else getting funny rolls?

Interesting. Can this be exploited somehow?

Maybe if you get a 9900 roll, you roll again in the next hour, you'd have a decent chance at hitting it again. Even in the screencap there's some similar digits despite the rolls not being consecutive.

Doubt it's anything but normal variance, but feel free to experiment. Faucet payouts are in line with what we expect with the new increases.

Can I send the faucet rewards to my bittrex?

mein neger

WE WUZ KANGZ

I WANT OFF THIS SLAVE SHIP