11/1 Link Activity Update

Here is it. I list four possible courses of action for people still holding Link.

medium.com/@CryptoTakeoff/link-11-1-status-update-e7611f5e8c48

A+

>I list four possible courses of action for people still holding Link.
Jesus. Is it that bad?

>Jesus. Is it that bad?
No, but the upcoming Bitcoin fork complicates things. Also, there are different strategies you should follow if you're an investor versus a moon chaser.

Leaning on selling and moving on like with omg and neo

More like Four people still holding link

op is a fag

I'm only at break even on my investment now and I'm not selling. I've been in -50% several times and as long as the project's good it doesn't matter. Never sold at a loss. Won't have to with LINK either. I'm gonna go with the patience option. See you fags at ICO price and beyond (blow) I'll be holding all the way.

I use the time to buy more LINK.

thanks for the update bro

>LINK
lmao

OUR GREAT LEADER HAS RETURNED

THANK YOU FOR APPEARING IN THESE DARK TIMES

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO BRO????

lean back and wait

our day will come

Sure!
I'm so nice, my article gives you four options.

Er... Domo arigato?

>tfw when even shitposting about ranks and "reporting in" doesn't bring me joy anymore

Maybe shitposting is part of the problem, especially the fake FUD from Link holders.

seriously though
how afraid are you of the possibility that all the companies will accumulate cheap LINK before any announcement is even made and therefore all we will have left is gonna be a pure specculation and the greater fool theory instead of real demand? Unless there will be more companies joining on the way as the entire project gets massive, but that feels like years ahead and I'm not sure if btc itself won't outpace LINK even if it's a success

Even if company X accumulates Link before an announcement is made, the announcement would still make the price shoot up. Also, even if they buy enough cheap Link to pay for transactions for 1 or 2 years, they'd still have to buy more afterwards. Continued use would create increased demand for Link, and a single partnership with a big company would create demand based on the possibility that other companies will follow suit.

You don't have to worry about them accumulating.

It's possible Link is doomed but I don't feel that is why. Worse case scenario a company buys up the whole order book. Thats about 1% of all the tokens in circulation.

Just because a site says they are selling for 15 cents doesn't mean everyone will sell them for that price. Buying increases the price and they can't buy a significant amount right now if they wanted to.

Thats how Asians do asdfasdfassdassdf?
You learn new things everyday