Explain the Out of Africa Theory to me...

Explain the Out of Africa Theory to me. It doesn't make much sense to me that Homo Sapiens were already widespread throughout the world and relatively recently Homo Sapiens Sapiens came out of Africa and completely replaced them. How are there not people left from the previous iteration of humans, or at least ones that have far more pre-modern DNA than the typical modern human, such that they're like half-and-half.

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/scitable/content/out-of-africa-versus-the-multiregional-hypothesis-6391
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jebel_Irhoud
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/04/30/AR2009043002485.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Learn about niches in ecology. We competed for the same resources and ended up wiping em out for reasons unknown

THE OUT OF AFRICA THEORY IS BULLSHIT. HISTORICALLY SPEAKING THE ONLY ONES TO EVER INHABIT AFRICA HAVE BEEN NIGGER, AND NIGGERS AREN'T HUMAN, SO WHY WOULD HUMANITY'S BIRTHPLACE BE AFRICA, IF NO HUMANS HAVE EVER LIVED IN AFRICA?

THAT'S JUST FUCKIN RIDICULOUS, AND IS IN FACT THE BIGGEST ATROCITY THAT HAS COME OUT OF EUROPEAN IMPERIALISM, AMONG OTHERS, THE FACT THAT IT HAS ALLOWED PEOPLE WITH AN AGENDA TO SLANDER AND LIE THEIR WAY TO THE TOP, FOR IF THE EUROPEANS AND THE MUDSLIMES HAD NEVER SET FOOT ON AFRICA, THERE WOULD OF NEVER BEEN A HUMAN PRESENSE THERE, AND THEREFORE NOBODY WOULD IN THEIR RIGHT MIND COME TO SUCH A FOOLISH CONCLUSION AS TO ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT A LAND INHABITED BY NO HUMAN, COULD EVER BE THE PLACE FROM WHICH HUMANS CAME ABOUT.

IT IS POSSIBLE THAT IN MODERNITY THERE IS SUCH A THING AS AN AFRICAN "HUMAN" OR HALF-HUMAN, AS HAPPENS WHEN A HORSE BREEDS WITH A DONKEY, AND THEIR OFFSPRING IS A MULE, HALF-HORSE AND HALF-DONKEY, BUT TO SAY THAT THIS SPECIES IS THE ORIGINAL HUMANS, SEEING AS THEY AREN'T EVEN COMPLETELY HUMAN TO BEGIN WITH, IS JUST ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS.

IN CONCLUSION, IF ONE WAS TO ACTUALLY TAKE A LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE, ONE WOULD HAVE TO BE AN ABSOLUTE MORON IN ORDER TO BELIEVE SOMETHING SO RIDICULOUS SUCH AS THE IDEA THAT "HUMANS", A SPECIES NEVER KNOWN FOR INHABITING THE DESOLATED DESERT SHITHOLES OF AFRICA, COULD COME FROM THERE.

This.

Homo sapiens eventually outcompeted all of archaic hominids to the point where even the least modern humans left on earth are 95% sapiens and 5% denisovan or some shit.

La luz extinguido...

the whole % DNA thing kinda confuses me. I'm probably just a brainlet, but like how can we share 95% of DNA with chimps but only 5% with a Neanderthal or Denisovan? Wouldn't 5% be a big deal in the grand scheme of our DNA? Like it's 5-10% that separates us from primates. I mean, it doesn't make much sense we only share 5% with them. We share 5% of DNA with like amoebas.

The Homo sapiens that already existed in Europe and Asia were Neanderthals -- way more different from Africans than modern Europeans, to the point that them being sapiens isn't even universally acknowledged.

All evidence points to humans from Africa out competing and assimilating this indigenous population.

If you're a brainlet, I'm one too, because now that you've brought it up, I can't figure it out myself.

OOA is slowly being phased out in favor of a weak multiregional theory, if the Chinese ever manage to sequence homo erectus except world shattering paradigm shifts in anthropology

Weak multiregional theory is barely a multiregional theory at this point. And you exaggerate because OOA is still a paradigm.

I guess I don't really know the difference between 5% DNA and 5% genome. If it's 5% of our traits as humans come from them, like red hair or whatever, Or like how I'm 7.5% my great-great grandparents. I can see that as being more reasonable. But again, I don't really know the distinction.
But then, how much would someone, let's say a Han Chinese share with an african San? Yeah they both have the same base population they descended from x years ago, but they since have separated and mutated, plus they Han would've had some of his genome contributed by different species. After x amount of years, how much of that base genome is left? 80%? 70%? Less? or more like 95%? I don't know.

My understanding is the difference between the 2 numbers is due to those 2 numbers being 2 different things. Overall looking at the genome as a whole we share like 95% of our DNA with chimps. the 5-6% archaic admixture number is due to the extrapolation of average DNA mutation rates. Say on average a mutation pops up around a certain segment of the genome about once every 60000 years, about how long we've left Africa, but looking at a certain area we see it has 5 mutations. This means that on average this allele diverged from the rest 300000 years ago before Homo Sapiens were around which we then assume must have come from Archaic hominids. So overall 99.999% or something like that of the DNA is the same yet 5-6% of it would be derived from archaic hominids because there's more mutations than we would expect in a certain area if we descended from a founding population 60,000 years ago.

tl;dr English language is too impercise

Multiregional is bullshit because it would require every race to be genetically a different species since they would originate from a genetically seperate ancestor. The fact we can breed with chinks debunks multiregionalism, humans are just weird we can look very different yet still be the same species BUT NOT THE SAME SUBSPECIES that is. No way in fuck are blacks the same subspecies as us.

Subspecies of human:
Civilized West Eurasian
Civilized East Eurasian
Feral African
Feral Eurasian(Abos and Papuan)

Considering Han Chinese and San people can reproduce without a problem the difference is minimal. We know that humans and neanderthals had problems with reproduction and today Neanderthal Y chromosome DNA and mtDNA are absent in modern humans.

Strong multiregional has been abandoned. Today they talk about genetic continuity since homo erectus, but with constant gene flow from other populations.

nature.com/scitable/content/out-of-africa-versus-the-multiregional-hypothesis-6391
Model C.

Source on Han Chinese and San people producing viable offspring?

What about Injuns? And regular Indians? And Arabs? And Polynesians?
Those aren't nearly enough categories, man.

what's weird about the San is that apparently they've been genetically isolated for a very, very long time. I'll be honest, I don't really understand how they can be considered anatomically modern humans.
>A DNA study of fully sequenced genomes, published in September 2016, showed that the ancestors of today's San hunter-gatherers began to diverge from other human populations in Africa about 200,000 years ago and were fully isolated by 100,000 years ago, well before the first archaeological evidence of modern behaviour in humans.
>A set of tools almost identical to that used by the modern San and dating to 44,000 BCE was discovered at Border Cave in KwaZulu-Natal in 2012.
>The most divergent (oldest) mitochondrial haplogroup, L0d, has been identified at its highest frequencies in the southern African San groups.
>Various Y chromosome studies show that the San carry some of the most divergent (oldest) human Y-chromosome haplogroups. These haplogroups are specific sub-groups of haplogroups A and B, the two earliest branches on the human Y-chromosome tree.
Like I don't want to sound like but based on that, how are they not the old humans that supposedly got wiped out based on the OoAT?

>Injuns, Polynesian
Civilized East Eurasian
>Indians, Arabs
Civilized West Eurasian

San have enough distance to be classified as another species entirely, it doesnt matter if they can breed with us, neanderthals who started 500,000 years ago could still breed with us who came into existence 200,000 years after them.

well yeah. Look at pic related. According to it, denisovans and neanderthals weren't even considered Homo Sapiens, they came from an earlier branch. I mean, if a Han is only like 50-60+% sapiens they would realistically be able to breed with a San. They would still have far less trouble mating compared to the others.

Considering that the definition of a species is just the ability to produce viable offspring your mistaken.

OOA is accepted due to justifying the diversity bullshit but in reality all it does is verify white supremacy even further by saying whites are literally more evolved than blacks. It blows my mind liberals dont realize they are calling black people primitive protohumans everytime they say WE CAME FROM AFRICA WE ARE ALL AFRICAN.

Why shouldn't they be considered humans?

how else do we have neanderthal dna though? I don't think there's any way to get it without having viable offspring.

Hominids are weirdos we break every taxonomical rule yet still we can apply a species definition using genetic distances. The itnerbreeding of hominids is due to hominids developing muh dik or sexual pleasure causing males to fuck anything that moved rather than just the females of their species.

They are actually dumber than niggers, yh thats amazing isnt it? About 14 IQ points below them, the good thing is they are so fucking stupid that they are basically docile retards like Abos compared to the more intelligent sadistic africoons.

well if the OOAT is true and modern humans developed ~100k years ago and the San have been genetically isolated for 100k+ years, wouldn't that mean they're not anatomically modern humans?

>neanderthals who started 500,000 years ago could still breed with us who came into existence 200,000 years after them.
With big problems, that's why we have only some 1.6-2.4% of neanderthal DNA. I'm sure Bantu could reproduce with San considering they almost raped them out of existence.

They found three hundred thousand year old homo sapiens fossils in Morrocco.

Apparently Homo Sapiens is much older than we thought they were.

Instead of Neanderthals being a separate species, the window has shifted to whether we can consider them and other archain hominids as subspecies of hominims

So given another 70,000 years we would be unable to breed with blacks. I believe humans have reached their limit for evolutionary intelligence you need something like a second ice age to make us smarter than we are right now.

This is starting to get ridiculous now, an obviously nonhuman hominid is now being considered a subspecies of human. Lets not get started on the neanderthals having denser tissue than us either oh sure they are human indeed.

Modern humans probably developed much earlier.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jebel_Irhoud
> The burnt tools were dated to around 315,000 years ago, indicating that the fossils are of about the same age. This conclusion was confirmed by recalculating the age of the Irhoud 3 mandible, which produced an age range compatible with that of the tools at roughly 280,000 to 350,000 years old. If they hold up, these dates would make the remains by far the earliest known examples of Homo sapiens.[7][1][14]

pls stop posting, you're literally unironically strawmanning anti-oota
90% of what you say is proven by "b-but muh niggers are so DUMB and sub-human"
That's not even strawmanning you, that's literally your argument.
Just because you don't like a certain group of people doesn't mean they're automatically inhuman. You're gonna need a lot more than "THEY HAVE LOW IQ", "THEY LOOK SO DIFFERENT FROM ME", and "HAHA THEY'RE OOGA BOOGA IN JUNGLE" to prove that.

How is it ridiculous? We have empirical evidence that they meet the definition of being the same species as us. Since the data isn't wrong than the classification has to be wrong

San are not human but niggers are because they are genetically closer to us, however niggers are not the same subspecies as us.

The low IQ of blacks shows a serious gap in genetic distance since the dumbest eurasians are in the 80s while african niggers are in the 60s.

In order for something to be a subspecies, there needs to be prolonged geographic or genetic isolation.

That isn't existed among homo sapiens for a long, long time.

To continue a eurasian with african level IQ would look obviously retarded so before you go BUT BUT HURR STUPID WHITES EXIST, those stupid white people are still geniuses compared to the average black person yh they are THAT FUCKING STUPID. Even white dummies in highschool are brighter than the african american students in their facility.

I honestly doubt the results would be the same 100-200 years ago, even if IQ is heritable.

>That isn't existed among homo sapiens for a long, long time.

African blacks literally have the most diverse genes in our species.
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/04/30/AR2009043002485.html

Also almost every negro in Africa is 100% black they are truely the purest human race on this planet.

Even if the IQ thing you propose is 100% true (living in a shithole that doesn't promote critical thinking will probably have you do more poorly on critical thinking tests), that doesn't mean they're a different subspecies. Think about it. Some families are just plain dumb. Think of the stupid trailer trash people seen sharting in marts here in America. They'll probably have stupid kids, around 80 IQ. Let's say in your family, everyone has 120+ IQ. Does that mean the gap between your family and theirs is enough to merit calling the stupid family subhuman? No, they're just stupid.

>100-200 years ago
Hey dumbass our white 90 IQ came from thousands of years of evolution in the Caucacus region you cant just boost IQ in 100 years or even one thousand years no faggot you need a long long time to increase IQ of a population's average overtime.

The african negro have reached an IQ cap in their homeland, they cannot get smarter since african doesnt punish their feral retards enough for the brighter smarts to slowly dominate the genepool in turn boosting the IQ.

Whats interesting is that Americoons are in the 80s and 30% white, and west indians are around 2% white yet in the 70s showing eurasian DNA LITERALLY MAKES NIGGERS SMARTER.

>Think of the stupid trailer trash people
Still smarter than most of Africa and black America.

Why no explain why north africans are smarter than blacks faggot?

Yeah really, stop posting. I'm done responding to you, you clearly have no concept of science, genetics, or facts. You're just making a fool of yourself. No one is buying this. Your name-calling arguments are either that of someone truly mentally challenged or of 13-year old.

IQs

100s:
North East Asians
North Europeans

90s:
All other Europeans
All white countries that aint Europe
South East Asians
Some middle eastern states like Israel, and Turkey
Also the Caucasus region and Russians
Inuit people

80s
All middle eastern people
All indians
All north africans
Every single native of America
All pacific islanders
Any mix of negro and white
Any mix of negro and asian

70s
West Indian black people
Any mix of native americans and black people(Brazil cough)

60s
African native black people
Aboriginals,Papuans,Melanesians

50s
San people
Sentinelese savages

A white must be clearly retarded to have American black level IQ take note american blacks are geniuses compared to the african ones on average. The retard scorce was 85 originally but lowered because almost every negro in America was placed in special education and that was racist and would make people think otherwise of letting blacks live around them so it was dropped to 70.

>iq
Not science.

>white
>Caucasus
Is this 19th century? We know that white people didn't originate in the Caucasus.

Ahem in the end the black is HUMAN but a subspecies of human end of story. San are not human at all on the otherhand.
Why asians score higher if its white supremacy bullshit then? Its not its a legit way to measure retards in your population not actually find smart people, the original purpose of the IQ test is to find morons in your population and its working great revealing most blacks are morons.
I mean Armenians, Azerbaijins, and Georgians you fucking retard.

>the purpose
Except iq is not science, user. Why are you still forcing this pseudoscience?

115:
The God Chosen People, the true Maser Race: Ashkenazi Jews.

>Despite their small population, Ashkenazi Jews have won more than one quarter of the Westinghouse Science prizes, the Turing Awards, and Fields Medals.[5] In addition 54 percent of the world's chess champions have Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry.[6] Among National Medal of Science recipients, 37 percent have Ashkenazi Jewish backgrounds as are 29 percent of U.S. Nobel Prize winners: 38 percent of American Nobel laureates in physics, 42 percent of Nobel laureates in medicine or physiology, and 28 percent of U.S. prize winners in chemistry.[4][5][6][7] In the United States, Ashkenazi Jews comprise 33 percent of the student body and faculty at Ivy League and other elite universities, and 30 percent of the U.S. Supreme Court law clerks.[5][8] Ashkenazi Jewish achievements is not only limited to intellectual pursuits, but also endeavors where having a higher intelligence is an advantage such as business and commerce. According to the 1931 census of Poland, Jews comprised 9.8 percent of the Polish population but controlled 22.4 percent of the wealth in the country.[8] Despite their small population, Ashkenazi Jews in Poland also owned 55 percent of large and medium-sized commercial businesses in 1938 and dominated the textile, chemical, food, transportation, paper manufacturing, and building material industries.[8]

Exaggeration. Weak multiregional is still largely OOA based.

>race
Ashkenazi dont have the amount of genetic distance to be classified a race, they are sandniggers. They are also the minority of jews where as most jews are slow.

>I mean Armenians, Azerbaijins, and Georgians you fucking retard.
You mean what? We are talking about 45.000 years before present. The fuck does modern Georgians or Armenians have to do with it?

Race is a social construct. It's not based on genetic distance.

Ah yes its a social construct unless its used to your advantage you fucking jew.

God your IQ must be so low
If you knew any basics about evolution, you would know that one group cannot simply be "more evolved" than another

>being so low-iq you disprove your argument in a single post
>shitty niggers with a somewhat better living standard, by virtue of being in America, have higher IQs than everything-striken shithole dwellers in Africa
>wow, big surprise

>Sarcastic Simpsons posting
Off to Tumblr with you

A 16 point IQ bonus cant be explained away by muh nutrition either, also you are fucking stupid if you think education raises IQ, no dummy your IQ determines how far you can be educated in the first place.

>hurr blacks are totally as smart as us!
>its just colonialism thats why they create hellholes I swear you you racist!

Disbelief in OoA correlates with lack of basic knowledge about the subject and becomes entirely impossible with in-depth understanding.

American boacks are like 25% white

Our negro like common ancestors with blacks left Africrap a long time ago and evolved independently in Eurasia while blacks stayed in the shithole continent being so genetically split from us they have the highest diversity on earth and also the purest human genetics as well. The negro like ancestor of ours must have left around 110,000 B.C then it took 50,000 years for its descendents to mutate the intelligence of us Eurasians, a close cousin of ours that descended from this negro like ancestor were the Australoid race what Abos and Papuans humans are and they are just as feral and stupid as blacks showing it really took a long ass time before intelligent humans showed up on this planet.

Take the Lemuria pill

>t. highschool dropout
Education and the fulfillment of base needs can influence IQ. It really depends on the IQ test. Regardless, if you subscribe to notion of crystallized intelligence, your IQ can be increased with the development of a knowledge complex. I'm not sure about fluid intelligence.
>a 16 point can't be explained away
Seriously? Have you ever been starving (and no starving is not going without food for an hour ;)) or insecure at any point of your life? Have you ever heard of Maslows hierarchy of needs? No. Thought so. You will not be able to perform complex cognitive actions whilst under threat externally or internally.
>still doesn't explain his low-IQ post
Hmm, why do American blacks have higher IQs than African ones? Hmm. Why does Nigeria have an average IQ of around 90 and why do their neighbors have lower ones? maybe because Nigeria has a trillion dollar GDP and higher living standards? Nah, it's
>muh dumb niggers

Thats bullfuck, if chimps cant get smarter by education then the same applies to humans, remember fucktard every single GENIUS IN HISTORY IS ONE BECAUSE OF THEIR FUCKING BRAIN GENETICS. It didnt matter if Einstein or Tesla grew up in Somalia they still would have been geniuses thats what you dont get culture has effect on personality NOT FUCKING INTELLIGENCE. You are an animal your intelligence is dictated by environmental pressure thus in an easy to live area like Africa you will be a dumbass and in a harder to live area like Eurasia you will be smart.

i want to believe

>iq
Not science.

>at least ones that have far more pre-modern DNA than the typical modern human, such that they're like half-and-half.
those are called aboriginals.

Then why do smart guys always have high IQ scores? Why do dumb guys always have low ones?
>implying you care about science
Your an egalitarian nutjob who thinks humans arent animals.

>why do
Yet iq is still not science user. Why are you still forcing this pseudoscience?

lmao.
your (((tricks))) have no power here, schlomo