Will the November 4th happenings increase the Price of Bitcoin

Would mass unrest and possible blackouts in the United States vastly increase Bitcoin's price in relation to USD?
Be ready for Nov 4th fellow Veeky Forumsnessmen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=63xu0_YgncQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TYRDgd3Tb44
youtu.be/HfuPbJvLuws
youtu.be/bEQbNuLncr0
infowars.com/breaking-dod-exercise-to-simulate-national-power-grid-collapse-on-antifa-day-of-rage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A..ah. So there is a world outside of Veeky Forums

BTC will reach the 10k mark

no, stupid commies won't do shit

O fug

You better believe it.

youtube.com/watch?v=63xu0_YgncQ

Bump for interest

You're better off heading that way They'll fill you in on what's happening.

>Assuming young, dumb and full-of-cum commies know anything about personal finances and planning for the future
fucking kek.

>Worst mass shooting in history
>1 month later
>Consumer confidence at all time high since December 2000

Fear, user, fear.

Don't let the fear consume you, be level headed.

>youtube.com/watch?v=TYRDgd3Tb44

BEWARE

The USD will plummet, the purple revolution is an opportunity profit with crypto

Priced in.

kek

US DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE PLANS TO COMPLETLEY WIPE OUT THE U.S. POWER GRID AS A DRILL ON NOV 4TH TO THE 6TH
>youtu.be/HfuPbJvLuws
>youtu.be/bEQbNuLncr0
>infowars.com/breaking-dod-exercise-to-simulate-national-power-grid-collapse-on-antifa-day-of-rage/
>Rob Dew breaks down the latest headlines and discusses an upcoming DoD drill that will simulate a national power failure from a solar flare during the same time period as Antifa’s day of rage

>regime
Fucking faggots, every American should be required to spend a year of their life in Iran or North Korea or Venezuela.

nice soros funded ad

The proletariat will rise and will take all physical assets

>just because we're not as bad as NK or Venezuela means we're not being ruled by asshat traitors and scumbags and everything is perfect

>mass protests of gays negros and sjw on the streets
>electricity goes out
>pitch black
>electricity back on
>everyone is dead
>Trump calls emergency press conference broadcasted to the whole world on Twitter live, proclaiming the beginning of the first american reich

bump

> go outside and protest
> winter is coming
> normies will stay inside drowning their sorrows with prescription meds

>still being buttmad that their scrawny beta boys and pink haired faggot friends lost the election a year later
>being a retarded liberal

someone brief me. so on the 4th, there will be bitcoin and bitcoin sedgwick? which one should i put my money into? i went all in on siacoin back when it was 800 sats, so im not in a good place right now.

Honestly anything that goes against the USD probably

LOL hurr durr can't logic must resort to faggot fake news tactics

>compares US leadership to dictatorship with no arguments
>is a buttmad liberal and probably a nocoiner

This would unironically be the best thing ever

>the entire administration is compromised by russia and you still refuse to believe it

>implying trump won't be impeached

stay cucked commie

Trump is such a brutal dictator that no one is afraid to criticize him publicly on Twitter, mass media or the Oscars.

impeach blompft XDD

man up if you hate him so much

So how do I protect my altcoins? What will this blackout do to crypto in General? Can we possibly lose our coins in this shit?

What a faggot movement.

I'm getting these /pol/ vibes from Veeky Forums lately. I left that hell to better myself and it seems to be following me now.

>Its like I'm really on a smarter version of /pol/

Shit. Good thing I went long on popcorn by 2015.

>Disdain for 'Communist' Russia using Trump to also convert USA to Communism
You really have no idea what's going on outside your bedroom, do you.

once you take the redpill you can't untake it

neck yourself spaz

Confederates still failures over a century later.

>confederates long have they died still trigger northerners, their flag striking fear into the masses

>thinking confederate symbols are okay == being a confederate

here we see the lefty retard in his natural position, just before prepping the bull

to be fair literally any other version of pol would be smarter

Flying a rebel flag is akin to burning the US flag. Rebel flags are disgusting and need to be destroyed.

>history discussion gets interrupted by a cuckpost by a right-winger
O B S E S S E D

well it is supposedly temporary, so hopefully just enough of a shitstorm to reduce faith in USD and boost faith in crypto currencies. You would probably only lose your coins if A: the blackout was permanent (you would have a lot more to worry about then just losing coins) or B you made a transaction right before the blackout and it got fucked up and you lose the money in that transaction (possibly?)

>Flying the British flag is akin to burning the US flag. British flags are disgusting and need to be destroyed.

>some lefty faggot saying stupid shit
>history discussion

for fucks sake, not Veeky Forums too. can't you fags stay in your containment board?

but this is relevant to business as it will most likely affect coin prices. Im just warning investors

You do realize that /pol/ created Veeky Forums?

Learn your fucking place.

>impeach blompft XDD
John "Bitbean" McCain

Actually, Veeky Forums branched out of /g/ because Bitcoin threads were shitting up that board (true origin story).

And /pol/ was the mouth piece as always.

bullshit post proof.
"Outside" is a psy-op designed to get us to sell our 21 BTC.

Except this time it is a psy op to buy more BTC