Verge XVG is on the way up

>Clear upward trend
>wraith protocol
>huge supply
This is will defeat monero

WHERE IS TWENTYAAAAAAAAAAA

the guys has been MIA ever since it tanked from 125 back to 100

He said last week he'd be holding til ~Thurs but may have pulled out since BTC is blowing loads all over everyone's face.

Reading how stupid you people are almost makes me happy to profit from your misery

holding till ThORSDAY????

so i'm guessing PBC will announce XVG as their pick because of the wraith announcement yesterday.
HE DID SAY IT"S GOING TO BE THE PERFECT STORM..
so they could also come out bashing XMR and favoring XVG.....but i doubt he has that sort of information.

but then again he did say it was the perfect storm and that he will hold till thursday.

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the incredible masterminds that run this magnificent project.

Price has already rose 10%. Once it breaks through the $0.01 support the panic will begin and small noVERGies and speculators will begin to FOMO, with the whales already accumulated.

Once it shoots through the $0.10 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all noVERGies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this magnificent project rejoicing continuously while refreshing binance.

The $1 mark will be met, the largest shilling in history will ensue. The final deluded noVERGies will begin to go kill themselves, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in FIAT will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to binance to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL rise at this point to $10, and most probably x1MM ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded noVERGie wagecucking engineering nerds who didn't buy this coin thinking it didn't have fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no VERGE in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded noVERGies will hold FIAT FOREVER, with wagecuck job, FIAT money, and no crypto.

I warned you noVERGies. There's still time to get in. Buy NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be a noVERGie.

I sold all my alts including GRS and VTC (I think mooning is over for those two)

kept XVG and bought some more of it

Why would they pick XVG? The newsletter doesn't even come out for three weeks. They already hinted at the next coin, and the hints have nothing to do with XVG.

they have an announcement tomorrow

Good, bad? Thinking about putting in 100$ USD

Its been holding steady against BTC. Any whales who try push it too low get devoured. Id say look for an entry point and go for it.

At this point it's so cheap I don't really care about an entry point for 100. I'll do a few more minutes of research and decide. Small online community, hardly any reddit presence which makes me worried. Do you own any?

It is for a coin that they have already recommended because he is trying to get new subscribers. He won't give a bunch of random people who have paid him NOTHING a new pick. All of his subscribers would be furious!

Just bought 0.1 BTC worth on bittrex and I had around 20 buy orders filled 299,3something filled.

Bots are at work here

very sensational and at the least biased opinion.
the news release was a very stale pump. volume is going down.
and price is stagnant.
don't get me wrong.
I was one of the people constantly chasing after any post that had 20ya in it. i got in but didnt sell at 125. i could have netted a sweet 23% return but I thought it was a minor correction. I was wrong and it dipped way past 110. I gave in at 102. tiny return but at least i get to scoop it up at a lower price. so if it actually has any juice left in it i'll get back in. but at this point the limelight is on GRS and VTC. I didn't make shit on those because i was so absorbed by XVG breaking out any minute now..
all XMR supporters are bashing the fuck out of it on reddit and basically turning anyone who thought this coin has a role to play away.
i'm not a technie and I don't know how to read code. so I'm at a disadvantage here and need to rely on public sentiment.
crypto is 100% behavioral finance. ZERO FUNDAMENTALS

that bothers me too.
and many comments get deleted.
suppressed opinions are a red flag.

LOL THAT CHART IS SO STUPID AND DESPERATE

The PBC pick starts with the letter 'B' and is around 0.20

supply means nothing herp derp

yup
how about we draw a downward trending line.

>I've never read a chart before: the comment

All you faggots sound so fucking retarded. Same old day trader fags. A bunch of crack heads. Nothing new under the sun.

FAKE

It had a chance. HAD. but now it's back to 50 sats.

Reasons why you should invest ( in my opinion i biased i have like 100 K verge 30% bough at 86 sats, 40% bought at 110 and the rest at ATH ).

Look up every short uptrend everytime this happened it was because they were rumors about the Wrath protocol.
Their roadmap is filled with shit for the last 2 months and the conference is in 4 days where Wrath is finally showed.

So what do we have now:
People bought the announcement at its rushed to ~120
Now its swarming around 100 and this will continue until the news hits.
In this moments its crucial to know if the Wrath protocol is something worth or not.
If yes it will go to ATH.

If its shit it will go to All time Low

twentya said he's holding till thursday
he said it's a shitcoin

he's gone in the wind and doesn't want to post anything anymore.
I guess he's embarrassed. if it surpasses ATH he'll show his face and take allll the credit saying I TOLD YOU TO HODL for three days!

This coin is more maddening to watch than Ripple.

I'm pretty scared. He's been gone for a while.

i know
apparently he had like 20million xvg
20MILLION!
and i'm sure he averaged a return of 30% to 40% if not more
so getting in and out quick was a fucking gold mine for him.
now that the hype is dead in the water I doubt anything else will pick this up. not even the demonstration. EVERYONE is convinced that XMR is the best privacy coin. too many people are taking a shit on XVG

here's a better one.

dude is chilling in discord, he's not worried

Can we another June pump plz.

chart doesnt lie bois

XVG is new BTC

What does this meam

He's been posting regularly, and he setup a discord that's active.

it's not a money making coin, but the tech is really nice and probably has a better chance of making it compared to other shitcoins on it's level. I might throw some cash into this, but I'm gonna take it slow and mine what I can get for now. Fast transactions speeds, good user interface coming up, waiting to see what wraith protocol is (prolly just a gimmick to drive the price up) Downside is that the top 25 addresses own almost 50% of the coin, so it's going to have to withstand some whale dumps

Ah it all makes sense now.

the coins that put tech first and money second are the ones that usually succeed.

when I read 'you are going to make so much money!!!' from a thing, i just assume its a pump and dump.

Hey guys. I drew a line on a chart so that means it's going up. Fucking retard. This is losing steam. News is priced. Don't become a bagholder.

yeah that's a better one