That feeling when I pulled all of my money into fiat a month ago expecting BTC to crash and take all alts with it

That feeling when I pulled all of my money into fiat a month ago expecting BTC to crash and take all alts with it.

Get ready for sub $3,000 BTC by December.

>pulled all of my money into fiat a month ago
missed out on BTC gains
>Get ready for sub $3,000 BTC by December.
why would I listen to your bullshit prediction?

generic thread with no insights or information of any use

Get ready for your anal pounding user. The higher BTC goes for no reason, the lower it's gonna drop.

that id isn't generic
it says heed yo in fucking caps

I wasn't sticking up for BTC I was just pointing out how your predictions don't mean shit if you pulled your money out a month ago

Might as well flip a coin and let that tell me what to do. You have no more idea than the rest of us

Sad story user, hope your buy orders get filled before the new moon. You should post some Wojacks though, for good luck

I don't have buy orders. What kinda retard buys anything right now?

You sound like a proud man

Like you can't realize you make mistakes

They are usually the worst kind of investor

lol thats retarded.

Historically it's been the exact opposite actually, with each wave of adoption becoming less volatile percentage wise.

just think about it, the second biggest wave of adoption before this one topped out at 10billion usd. only 8 billion usd worth had to leave to hit the market with 80 percent.

Now bitcoins market cap is over 100 billion, do you really think 80-90billion dollars is just going to leave as easy as they came in?

It's a different ball game now. It'll be more money sure, but way less percentage wise. Theres so much money sitting on the bid sides that it would take a ridiculous amount of dumping to do anything significant. Whales are starting to be able to have less and less effect as liquidity and demand continues to grow.

Screen cap and wait user. Whales still control this bad boy and they will continue to forever.

The ones who enjoy winning.

>I made a terrible mistake and lost money
>now listen to my next prediction
I don't think you really thought this post through, OP.

>Look at the year graph and tell me that anybody owning BTC is gonna win right now.

I didn't actually make a mistake because BTC will be worth $3000 in less than two months.

I am sad that I didn't get lucky like others holding BTC and get that last little bit of extra FOMO money before the crash though.

>+52% from a month ago when you say you sold
>last little bit of extra FOMO money
You came out extremely early and anybody with a brain could have predicted this moon leading up to the forks. There's no way around the fact that you fucked up. Your fiat is worth 33% less than the BTC you used to buy it. In other words, you took a 33% loss and are really fucking satisfied about it for some reason. Why in the world would anyone listen to what you have to say?

You do realize how much market expansion has taken place this year right? Japan,India, Vietnam, Russian btc mining news......It will dip post-fork, but your hopes of a BTC death won't be fullfilled. Stay poor nocoiners.

It's not a death genius, it's a natural correction.

Anybody with a "brain" would have made the same decision as me. The only people who made money off of this are the ones who got lucky and when it dips they're gonna sell too late and try to buy back in too late.

Not only that, but my money wasn't in BTC, it was in other coins which have ALL done nothing or decreased, so no I didn't lose anything.

You sound pretty desperate....

Screen cap and report back to me

I'll cap my profits for you.

>pulled all money into fiat

say what?

Yo dawg, Fiat is the new bitcoin

Bitcoin until end of 2018, value in $:
9k, 12k, 15k, 24k, 30k, 48k, 64k, 96k

> 10x in the next two months.

O I M LAFFIN

lrn2read

>endof2018

> 10x in the next year and two months.

O I M LAFFIN

>Sold a month ago at $4200
>Genius
Pick one faggot

Not a prediction but we hear about bitcoin in mainstream media more and more these days
Big drops ensued when it happend in the past

No
He's DJ O

xD

>no reason
This rally is correlated to tethers
See what the Bitfinexed fag wrote
His only mistake is misunderstanding how long the game can go on... used well, fake tethers are not unlike fractional reserve banking
Bitconnect's exit scam will be when it's time to get out

>falling for the tether meme
Better sell goys