It's worse than Weimar Republic

It's worse than Weimar Republic
>b-but there were other periods of mass degeneracy
Caligula would find modern society disgusting

What exactly is a problem here?

Degeneracy is a meme. But yes, our times are definitely more liberal than Weimar Republic which compared to today was fairly conservative.

lol look at the cow center left

Me on the far right

Shouldn't we be being divinely judged right now?
Surely we've exceeded Sodom and Gomorrah in vice and sin.

You’re a socially redundant virgin, I could put money on it. This instantaneously comes to mind when I see someone posting about ‘degeneracy’ on the ‘chon.

>not being socially redundant
I feel sorry for you

OP is just muh feelsing.

>kike fairy tales
>real

>Caligula was a rampant degenerate meme
>Believing butthurt Senate propoganda and taking their words 100% seriously
Wew lad

Alright snowflake, settle down

You're a nigger?

>me background left
Supposedly corpse-fucking was practiced by a lot of soldiers during the French Revolution. It could be worse.

So you’re a socially redundant weirdo AND alt-right? Who woulda thought??

Kek, I'm not the same guy. Crazy that a whole two people could share opinions different to your own amirite?

ive thought this too..... how much farther does this go on a "society" level?

>Surely we've exceeded Sodom and Gomorrah in vice and sin.
This is the punishment
pic related

Just assuming you’re a gallant member of our very own homegrown band of ‘degeneracy’ hating incels

Just to be sure, was Caligula really that tame as OP claims him to be? I heard they made people fight lions for fun and made literal ponds of wine. We aren't that deep into decadence.

to heights unimaginable. virtual reality, genetic engineering, and narcotic neuroimplants are imminent. shit is going to get real fuckin debauched real fast.

You're very keen on assuming. I wonder what makes you so hostile?

>hahaha these losers aren't progressive, open minded and hype like me and my intellectual friends
>So what's wrong? lol loser you don't even have money to eat on starbucks everyday! hahaha wagecuck be on my level

This picture of an extreme fringe niche group paired with this witty ‘chon repartee really blew my socks off. Consider me blown away! Fascist death squadrons and helicopter rides LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO