Remind yourself that

Selling Link before the Devcon3 presentation is like shooting yourself in the feet

Other urls found in this thread:

ethereumfoundation.org/devcon3/sessions/data-is-the-missing-link/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sibos did absolutely fucking nothing

biggest fintech conference on planet earth, trillion dollar audience

what do you think a group of basement dwellers is going to do? it will just be a massive circlejerk with vitalik getting ass kissed

>it goes below ICO price

I even called this shit weeks ago, I said "sell guys or you're stuck with heavy bags", nobody listened I even said it will be down to like 14 cent, its at 15 now and still freefalling.

nothing much will happen, maybe some minor recovering in the next 2 months but for the foreseeable future LINK won't go anywhere above 25 cents.

when is Sergey talking?

>I called it

Yes i'm sure Chain Link won't dump after DevCon3, like it didn't dump after SIBOS.......

my prediction actually came true, the deluded LINKtards kept shouting "$1 after SIBOS!!!" even tho nothing much was on the Horizon after SIBOS.
also the whole Bitcoin Fork bullshit that is bleeding all alts dry isn't helping much.

Sibos pumped it to 0.53$, the btc pump and lack of news is what got us to this point.

the sibos stream had 20 viewers at its peak, devcon3 had 2000 last time I looked

I think a group of cryptonerds can do far more than those idiots sitting in the sibos room

B-but its the next eth

>Presentation begins
>Sergey shown to the world as a stuttering pothead
>Toilets present within slides
>Chat visibly confused
>Link value flushes to $0

Reminder that there has ALWAYS a dump for any coin after every highly anticipated conference.

>Sergey at devcon3
>has mediocre presentation
>15 minutes for questions
>price dumps
>Sergey suddenly wearing glasses, black sweater, new balances, eats only fruits and vegetables, and has pancreatic cancer but refuses treatment
>”but there’s one more thing I need to present...”
>presentation of fully implemented chainlink network and partnerships with every bank in the world
>Sergey posts in slack
>”Just fucking with you guys we’ve been done for months”
>price moons to $1k/token
>nolinkers on suicide watch
Not saying it’ll happen but you never know

>selling before it goes sub 1 penny
THAT IS NOT THE Veeky Forums WAY!

Are you insane. They are literally hiring people *now* to make the "interface" through which the entire thing will work.

This is a looooong term hold. Like 2 years. In teh short term it's a shit coin, and people are taking a bigger haircut with every 1/10 cent it drops.

Nice exaggerated timeline fud you faget

Considering they are helping people set up nodes now and they managed to set up a 5 node network for the PoC they are closer to 90%.

Interesting, from what I see there *is* no timeline. These people lied about the extent to which the system was "complete".

>no interface for buyers to buy services

what's the point. It could be 99.9% but if you don't have buyers who are able to use your "interface" to buy anythnig then you may as well be fucked. They are hiring people and inviting them to learn the language they're going to use to program everything.

>Interesting, from what I see there *is* no timeline
They have no 'roadmap', because they don't need one. Roadmaps are for unfinished products.
>no interface for buyers to buy services
R U dumb?

Not likely because it is already tanking. Not gonna be a dump. Just a bleed unless there are significant good or bad news

what if you're already bald and it drops more?

>muh finished program
Maybe you missed the last announcement were Sergey said they just picked the programming language for the initial implementation.

A front-end is much easier to create than the network. I honestly don't have enough information to make a solid judgement about where along the are.

I'm inclined to think they are hiring for front-end development but I'm not sure.

I warned some anons who were willing to go all Link when it went down till 20 cent, to wait to 1st November if they wanted to buy cheaper Link. I really hope they followed my advice

Realistically is Devcon gonna fucking do anything for us?

LINK would be mooning hard right now, all the way up to Devcon but BTC is too savage right now. Fucking Forks fucked everything up

Possibly? Hard to know. Given how hard BTC is JUSTing everything it's not likely.

There is a presentation before Link
ethereumfoundation.org/devcon3/sessions/data-is-the-missing-link/

That seems to shill oracles and the name is pretty interesting and it ends right before the Link presentation begins. So maybe.

But I wouldn't rely on it. It's being streamed so we can always hope there will be a pump.

If most LINK holders are on biz, the sentiment is clear: we have lost faith in making short term gains due to expectations of things like partnerships and Highly doubtful this will pump at all because of how SIBOS turned out.

Interfaces are quick to develop.

Sergey has even come out and said MVP a few years out. IT IS going to 2-3cents get out NOW or hold that bag for 3 years!

make up for LINK losses buy buying cheap ZAP during the ICO

Lmao. Cuck, it’s mooning now. Bitch Bastird, oracle is real problem.

nothing is going to save this coin
this is probably the biggest shitcoin of all time