Hehehe evergreencoin is going to be in the pbc tommorow

hehehe evergreencoin is going to be in the pbc tommorow.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/zbrbkNd
teekatraining.com/video-3_erk862.html
teekatraining.com/welcome_nju198.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More news at 11

lol we're stacked up on it in here, discord.gg/zbrbkNd

yup, I narrowed it down to okcash, solarcoin and evergreencoin. I think its going to be evergreencoin

Source

NO IT IS NOT. Tomorrow is a webinar training thing for no-coiners and potential subscribers. He will not give non-paying people a new pick. It will be one that he has already picked. The newsletter comes out in THREE WEEKS. That is when the new pick will be revealed.

>THREE WEEKS
it comes out tommorow dummy

ITS EOS

IT DOES NOT. It comes out on the third Thursday of the month. Go look at the last three leaked newsletters. THIRD THURSDAY OF THE MONTH.

Its solar coin

lol ok. be sure to miss out

FAKE. He did not say that. He said trades for under a dollar.

then its solarcoin, one of these 2

he did say its for under a dollar but in the transcript it specifically says ariund 20 cents. and its going out tommorow

LOL! I don't miss out. I am a subscriber.

THAT IS FAKE. It is not going to be a new coin tomorrow. Tomorrow is a training thing for no-coiners. He is NOT going to give them a new alert and not give it to subscribers first.

ahahaha nice FUD read in pic he says he will reveal the name of the pick and its either gonna be Evergreencoin solarcoin or okcash. Screencap this. Also nice FUD pajeet

The name of A pick. A pick that he has provided to his subscribers previously. HE WILL NOT GIVE A NEW COIN TO NON-SUBSCRIBERS.

sdfxcvxcvxcvxcvxcvxcvxcv

You are retarded

my god the FUD just get out this thread please, he never said it'll be a coin he has said before, unless you have proof.

No, I am the smartest one here and apparently the only one who can afford a subscription.

Well if he give the name of a coin that he has not given to subscribers, his current subscribers will all cancel. He will not give a new coin to a bunch of Veeky Forums and facebook idiots who haven't paid him one dime.

tough luck then, not my problem

I have a subscription. Not tough luck for me.

teekatraining.com/video-3_erk862.html
Just for your sources here is the video and transcription in the below of the video

I have seen it. Again, he will not recommend a NEW coin to these people.

drop us some knowledge then

DO NOT CLICK THIS LINK! I am not clicking your link because this is the correct link.
teekatraining.com/welcome_nju198.html

he never ever says that, watch the video. I won't repeat myself, if you miss out then you're gonna regret it, I threw in some money on this coin since I'm betting it this one

You call me retarded and expect me to help you. I am only helping people who are fooled by this crap that has been posted because it is completely made up.