Who is the most famous person in history

who is the most famous person in history,

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shit,_Mazandaran
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2523930/Jesus-famous-person-history-according-software-algorithm.html
listverse.com/2013/03/22/top-10-most-famous-people/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Muhammed

I will be

Donald Trump

who

1.Jesus
2.Alexander the Great
3.Julius Caesar
4.Hilter
5.Napoleon or Mohammed

Id say chingis

Hitler should be 2nd

>no kahn
Id say he's higher than genghis julias

Musa I, Kang of Kangz

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shit,_Mazandaran
Fuck is wrong with Iran

>That nose
>hordes large amounts of gold
(((((Mansa Musa)))))

Western list but still not too shabby.

Globally speaking imo
1.Jesus
2.Ghengis
3.Buddha or Alexander
4.Caesar or Muhammad

God

How the fuck do you not have Hitler on there? Everybody knows Hitler, literally everybody.

The Beatles

Can you seriously not read? Look at the first list again

Regarding my comment, Hitler is too new to be on the list. Every other person on my list competes with Hitler in modernity yet has been a top five figure since their near their lifetimes

Putin

Definitely Jesus. He's recognized by a large majority of the world's population, more so than any other figure in history. If we're going by someone who's existence we can 100% confirm, than probably Napoleon, followed by Hitler or Muhammad.

desu i think if you actually asked your average normie or 2nd/3rd worlder, a great deal wouldnt know alexander the great, a few wouldn't have heard of napoleon, and many would only vaguely know of julius caesar. but jesus, mohammed, and hitler, they would all recognize instantly.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2523930/Jesus-famous-person-history-according-software-algorithm.html

1. Jesus

2. Napoleon

3. Muhammad

4. William Shakespeare

5. Abraham Lincoln

6. George Washington

7. Adolf Hitler

8. Aristotle

9. Alexander the Great

10. Thomas Jefferson

Can confirm. My parents have never heard of Alexander, Napoleon, Caesar

2nd and 3rd worlders are more likely to know Alexander than Americans.

1. Jesus
2.Mohammad
3.Hitler
4.Buddha
5. Alexander the great
6. Julias Cesar

Alexander is very popular in India and the middle east. Julias Cesar is not as much. Hitler is probably the most famous normal person.

The Beetles

Beyond true. Am American, we don’t give a fuck about history here it sucks

1. George Washington
2. Thomas Jefferson
3. Andrew Jackson
4. Davy Crockett
5. Donald Trump

Mickey Mouse

honest answer?

Michael Jeffrey Jordan. Or at least most famous person still living.

Who?

This is a solid list.
I think Mohammad or Hitler should be beneath Jesus. Alexander and Julius Caesar are up there, so is Napoleon but a bunch of Africans and Chinese couldn't even name the continent those people are from, but they can name Jesus, Mohammad, and the Chinese probably know about Temugen or Ghenghis Khan too.

Unironcially Donald Trump would be the second most recognisable person in the world right now other than Jesus, and Jesus has multiple different "looks" to suit the culture, so Trump might be number 1.

I love that no matter what criticisms people have for Christianity, everybody collectively believes that Jesus was the single most influential man to ever live.

zucc the great

I can ask a random person on the street about Lincoln or Jefferson and he wouldn't know them. From Germany

Way too Anglo centric

Jesus is recognized as being a historical figure, he divinity is in question, but not the fact he was a real person

The website sounds like a shitty YouTube channel but listverse.com/2013/03/22/top-10-most-famous-people/ has this list:
1. Jesus
2. Muhammad
3. Abraham
4. Moses
5. Buddha

>Stop being unfilial
Where does he rank on this list? Even today China is going back to good ol' Confucianism

1.Jesus
2.Hitler
3.Donald Trump
4.Ghandi
5.Muhammad
6.Buddha
7.Einstein
8.Julius Caesar
9.Napoleon
10.Alexander the Great
11.Marx
12.Stalin
13.Mao Zedong
14.Columbus
15.Hirohito

Darn, I should also probably included MLK and Mandela somewhere.

You’re overestimating the chinks and gooks. I’d estimate that half the foreign students from Nam and China unironically have zero knowledge of any world events before the ~1980s, even in their own countries.

The question wasn't who is the most famous person of people who have been dead for X years. The question was who is the most famous person in history, history is being made every day.