VIACOIN - ITS FINALLY TIME

I've been posting about Viacoin for two weeks now, how it's undervalued, how it will follow in a similar (but smaller) pump like Vertcoin, and how we would be at $2 soon.

As I speak we're at $1.95. Looks like it will happen today. Market will be under $50m at $2, and under $100m when we're at $4. Cheers to everyone, see you at $4.

Other urls found in this thread:

viacoin.org/puzzle/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

see you too baby, its gonna be 5000 btc volume soon. looking to buy more if it dips

I fucking sold this at 1.50 ugh

yesssss

Vericoin is also mooning.

Way smaller marketcap.

we just cleared resistance for ATH from the pump two weeks ago. look at the chart. this IS the time that you buy in.

>multi-year cup & handle
It's happening

sorry bud.
unless some crazy news is announced ontop of yesterday's wraith announcement.
this is going to stagnate

viacoin.org/puzzle/

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it's gone

Shut the fuck up Romano. No one is going to buy your shitcoin. Go ask for that internet whore on twitter just to confirm how beta you are to thousands of people. No one likes unprofessional beta faggots and no, nobody is going to fall for your shitcoin. GTFO.

Too bad the biggest via whale group are more autistic than Ben Affleck in the Accountant movie. The handle isn't finished forming yet and they won't allow it to moon until their 2 year drawing is FINISHED.

look at the chart

VIA pay is coming out soon too hopefully a better result than metal pay

WE MOONING? WE FUCKING MOONING!

the amount of volume is preventing them from manipulating it. you're right though, whales have manipulated Via to continue the chart for (at least) the past two weeks. but because of big volume (i will say that i strongly contributed at ATH resitance), it happens now

Yep and it got rejected at the top of the handle trend line. Going down to 17k sats over the next week.

ROMANO... Get gassed you fucking fag

>this is considered a big volume these days

fuck off Romano

forget the cup and handle, lol, looking at 2 year charts for crypto.

the resistance is at 27.5k and we broke through. the fucking moment we went past 28.5k is when volume picked up.

The handle isn't 2 years old and there's a very hard trend line lol. If it breaks that then it will soar to crazy heights and the fomo will start.

Romana you fucking nutcase. Nobody wants your shitty coin

LOL MY FUCKING SIDES ARE YOU SERIOUS???

IS VIA IN A MULTI YEAR DOWNTREND? NO, YOU'RE LOOKING AT A PAIRING THAT HAS 0 STABILITY, LOL LOL MY SIDES, YOU WANT TO USE THAT FOR A LONG TERM CHART?

FOR CRYPTO TECHNICALS AVOID ANYTHING OVER 2 MONTHS, LOL MY SIDES, STAY POOR

So you're saying that meme line that is perfectly straight across a handle full of weekly candle wicks on top isn't real? The one that instantly slapped the price down as soon as it touched it! I guess belive whatever you want to believe.

r-remember me?

did you fomo yet

what chapter is that from? can't quite figure it out, don't remember him ever getting in a boat

nice try romano

i don't remember but i think it's a dream

It's happening boys. Get on the hype train before it leaves

fuck it's when they killed pussy