Say it

say it with me:

"Those who forget the past our doomed to repeat it."

which civilizations collapse is the MOST fucked up through space and time?

i'm really interested in decadence btw.

>which civilizations collapse is the MOST fucked up
the turkic peoples.
they used to own more land than china or anyone else and terrorised eurasia for a thousand years

the romans?

Honestly, everything after the industrial revolution is in large measure incomparable to past history. That's not to say you can't learn from history, just that trying to draw direct parallels between preindustrial states to industrial and 'post-industrial' ones is mostly an exercise is sophistry

I'm pretty sure a can of tuna goes for a couple bucks actually

>posting this unironically
Remove yourself from/his/

you know i'd post ironically but i don't want to be seen as a slave to fashion.

would the end of the Aztecs civilization count? i think it might.

*blocks your dimwitted path*

The United States

Uh, isn't it still the most powerful country?

So was Stalin a weak man who created hard times in the famines or a strong man who created good times with his expansion of heavy industry?

I wonder who could be behind this meme...

That picture is the most retarded thing created by storm faggots. Good job brainletts for parroting shit like that.

He made hard times even harder, hoping that this will create a race of supermen who will break the cycle.

So he was a strong man who made hard times? Where does that fit into the cycle?

>Stronk men create good times meme
Turkics never developed a civilization
Romans in the East destroyed "the West" with the Gothic Wars, Germanics lived in perfect symbiosis with locals
Also late era Romans were much, much more "conservative" compared to the Romans living before, le degeneracy meme is unironically better used to describe the rise and golden age of the Empire/Republic
>6 billion killed by pox blankets
Literally the only good answer here

It's incredible how this post could use two of the brainlet citations that are in this thread

Delete this.

So what about Hitler? He created hard times by losing WW2, but supposedly he was a strong man

Infuriating, brainlet quote used by mongoloids to justify whatever. It's just so vague.
>muh strength

>WW1
Hard times create strong men
>early Weimar
Strong men create good times
>Late weimar
Good times create weak men
>Hitler
Weak men create hard times

Am I doing it right?

The Chad SPD vs The Virgin NSDAP