Guize, is BitConnect a pyramid scheme?

I think BitConnect might be a pyramid scheme.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RvgYOIHtWDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WAIT WHAT I DONT RELIVE YOU BITCONNECT MADE ME SO MUCH MONEY

hey hey heeeeyyy OP, fuck you, my name is carlos nachos and im from new york, new york. im sharing this amazing super glorious site with everyone. we are changing the world as we know it, the world is not anymore the way that it used to be, no no no.

where my bitconnectbois at
BBIIIIITTTCOOONEEEEEEEEEEC

w̪͚̙̆͋͆o̪͎ͣ̏̀͟͟w̵̨͕͎̥͖̙͑͊̈̇̓͑̔̓̕ ̶͚̣̺͙̙̪̖̽̉̉ͧ͗͐͝y̹̠̳̪͖̮̰̘̌͐͐͂͒͐͆͞o̘̪̠̱̼ͯ́ũ̴̷̫̜͖ͮ͂̃̔͑̋ ̴̱̺̘̮̽ͧ͆̔̉̓̓̒ͫd̯̞̠̞̠̮̏̏ö̫͕̘̬́ͪ̊͋̓̀ṋ̭͍͈̿͊͌ͬ͆̽̈́́'̛̳ͯ̊ͯͣ͋̎t͖̞̥̳ͩ̓ͬ̋͐̽͋̾ͅ ̱̤̮͓̩͈̗̆̈́͒̔̀̚s̛̜̼̥̹͖̋ͮͬa̵̝͖͒͊̏ͦ̄͑͋̀y̘͊̓ͪ́?̗̐̄ͤͩͫ̂̏͠ ̶̖̰͉͙͈̙̩̙ͪ̾͋

It is.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE BIT CONNECTTTTT

Those insane, guaranteed returns though...

how can people be so stupid? You would think that in 2017 EVERYBODY knows what a pyramid scheme is, but noooooo. Retardo normies and their wagecuck bro friends never got it. Up goes BitConnectaShit.

nah, can't be.

>guaranteed

>96% of BCC volume is on BCCs OWN EXCHANGE
Seems legit

Hey hey Heeey
Hey hey Heeeye
Hey hey Heeey

I mean, so many people have made so much money already rite? That can’t possibly be from the original “investors” simply being paid off by newer ones, heh?

This board is hilarious in it's stance against bitconnect. I mean do you guys actually think you're being smart just chasing P&D's and HODLIN?

Ultimately a lot of you are too fucking scared to make money so you trash bitconnect because it lives while you HODL.

They're not even trying anymore

How can I short BitConnect?

Bitconnect will exit scam eventually... Just look what happened with bitpetite this week

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RvgYOIHtWDA

LMAO YOU guys

bitconnect is a lot bigger than bitpetite was so if it were to go down its gonna be loud and messy.

*connects your bits*

I hope all the niggers who listen to this clown get cancer, and the fool loses everything...

I can't wait for it to implode. The only sad thing is that most anons already exhausted their funds in Link, and we won't see many pink Wojaks.

BIIIIIIIIITTTCOONNEEEEECTTT

anyone who condones bcc or posts ref links to it gets blacklsited instantly. Those people are like parasites, just look at their youtube videos, I am disgusted when I see them.

There is that one nigger who gives away 0.1 btc like it is nothing, people beg in the comments to be the one receiving it. The day it blows up will be nice, but the ones pulling the strings already build up their cold storage.

BITCONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

blue horseshoe loves BITCOIN

Why did anyone invest in bitpetite if bitconnect is a more established ponzi?