It's over

Link has joined the likes of Bitbean, Reddcoin, and Digibyte.

Still above ico

Hey look, it's bitcoin FUD from 2012

just hodl

Yeah I think it's done. Once a coin gets enough of a reputation for losing people money there's no coming back.

that chart almost perfectly matches LINK's price history lmao

this image... it was made for deluded linkies

At this point I'd rather lose what I have than it go up and miss out.

That may be so, but if even a single big bank or enterprise starts to use LINK, it's going up.

>what is NEO

thank fuck i missed out on this shitcoin

nothing but losses and pain

I'd suggest to invest in Zap.Store's token ZAP soon to be on exchanges and ride that back up to make back what you lost on LINK. it is probably your best bet at this point desu

FUCK OFF, I'M NEVER TOUCHING ANYTHING RELATED TO FUCKING ORACLE BULLSHIT EVER AGAIN, YOU SHITCUNT.
HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE.

How is something that is going to be used with international banks a shitcoin?

You're not actually believing the FUD and bots, right?

I'm not saying this to win you over, but many people here just throw the term 'shitcoin' just because it's market price doesn't reflect their emotional investment or desires. If you had any brains you would be loading up on alts like LINK

literally a deluded linkie

rip. the oracle plague will go forever uncured, and our world will descend into chaos

>this is the response on a business board

This board is dead lmao, ruined by shitposters like you

>tfw people still don't get that it is a shitcoin

The final nail was Sergey's letter yesterday. It indicated they literally have to build everything in the whitepaper now, so are organizing a team to get started. In other words 3-4yrs to MVP and likely after 2yrs of waiting we'll never hear from them again.

I wanna creampie Tay Tay as well. Lets see which happens first.

dat camel toe doe

look at his face dude

does he look like a guy that can deliver?

this, chainlink is simply vaporware