Heart of gold and hands of iron

Heart of gold and hands of iron.

Who is holding till the end with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/YFQuV7t
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't do it. I've held DGB so long that I've lost my sanity.

I'M HERE WITH YOU user

Why would you

Still hodling friends

Any of you heard from Major Helix recently?

Hey, I sold at 20, right before the pump, if that makes you feel better, or at least gives you a chuckle.

Why don't you linkies just band together in a Discord and whale the shit out of your coin.

Better yet approach MGTI and somehow "chainlink" their bitcoin farm

Organize yourselves, elect representatives, create a bunch of jobs, or just quorum your autistic schreeching, and CREATE the future of Sergeycoin.

REPORTING FOR DUTY SIR

Im trying to get my fellow Link marines to join me in spamming Chain Link news on twitter. Or at least we could do is a get bunch of our twitters together to @bittrex or @poloniex and get them to add LINK but they think its.
>bullying sergey
>making chain link look unprofessional
>acting like 15 year old
>theyre a real company. and marketing is for PnDs

FOMO'd all-in @ $0.38
Was out drinking when it hit $0.52 and I just let it sit thinking it was the start of the moon mission but woke up to LINK back in the thirties.
Now still holding all 20,400+ LINK which have halved in value and are continuing to depreciate.
Just gonna tattoo HOLD FAST on my knuckles and not worry.

it's gone down that much why sell now?

r-r-right l-linkbros?

Veeky Forums discord here
discord.gg/YFQuV7t

11000 banks

WAKE ME UP

I honestly refuse to sell LINK at a loss. I would rather see it get to 0 than sell it now, and it's 90% of my blockfolio. It's all or nothing for this (soon to be poor) LINK MARINE

This is where im at right now, I already lost so much. Just going to write it off as an L and if something good happens then fuck yeah

this,
Doesn't make any difference to me at this point
NEVER SELLING MASTERRACE SIGNING OUT

Am I the only person from the ICO who didnt sell? All my friends did...Even the ones buying on ed sold at 45c and made 2x profit.

I feel sick.

your friends are weak handed pussies
hodling is for real men, thy will feel sick when you sell for 10x next year

Unless they take all the money from selling at 45c and buy now at 15c and tripled their stack. You can try to convince yourself that you will be rewarded for hodling but the truth is if you had sold you could be tripling your stack right now so you still fucked up.

>selling at $1.5

No, I'm waiting till $10 at least