Who is in on XVG? EOY price predictions?

Who is in on XVG? EOY price predictions?

Other urls found in this thread:

wraithprotocol.com/
discord.gg/SJDRwdB
discord.gg/XcJjU5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i know who isnt anymore

TwentYA!

Who is TwentYa?

the man with the plan
but he has abandoned us

whales are killing it, if you wait a week maybe 30% gain

give it time guys, it's not released until the 6th. twentya in discord so not abandoned us

Can I get in the discord? I got in to crypto two months ago and 40x'ed my stack by flipping alts. I'm looking to find others to talk about strategies with.

We'll do it without Twentya bois
most of the short-term traders have exited already, we had a chance to dump and didnt, slowly rising now

Prediction: 170 sats by the 6th, then who knows. Most people still dont understand the wallet 3.0 upgrade, chat features, and atomic swaps that are coming too

why you name dropping?

wraithprotocol.com/

here's a countdown. sell when goes to zero. thank me later

twentya is that you?
miss you :(
come back and lead us into the battle

he still is, you're obviously not in the Discord

EOY, $0.06

It's going to replace other coins on the Dark Net, and people are just beginning to catch on to that. Once they do, it's a moon mission.

ayyy my space hind meme

Link discord?

Did you pay his 0.4 eth a month for "advice"? Cos he aint saying shit on the open discors.

Come talk strategy with like minds
discord.gg/SJDRwdB

Prolly gonna have to wait until twentya comes online again. You can probably skim through old XVG threads though. I know it's in one of Twentya's last posts

yup
me too
he's too afraid of coming on here.

ANNNNNNNNNNND it's droppin

What's he posting on discord?

hodl

It's bottomed out at 97/98 satoshi for a couple hours now.

We're about to go down to 87 sats and bounce between 96 soon

i know just feeling spastic because i missed the GRS gravy train all week. sucks not to have made at least 20% from that absurd PnD.
So now I'm hoping to make some out of XVG which is why i'm monitoring it like a hawk.
So Twentya is only saying to HODL!?
does he have something juicy to share with us or has he indicated of something juicy that might go down.

Fuck twentya, join new biz discord
discord.gg/XcJjU5

basically just telling people to hold, some strats on when to sell etc.

Bunch of vergefaggots who don't know what to do without some tripfag telling them what to do. Pathetic.

be silent.
he provided the zencash 2x

He didn't provide shit. The zencash was leaked by several sources.

Dude we already solved that mystery.
IT WAS HIM
HE TOOK THE ETH tip that was sent to an address that leaked the zencash

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
I'm in his discord and there's NOTHING.
He's dumped his 22 million verges on our heads and brought it to 100 sats from 124. This was a scam

This is true. A number of people had already guessed the coin. He posted the leaked newsletter after the price of ZEN had gone over the buy up to price in the newsletter.

One less kike whale to deal with when we ascend with wraith.

yup
which is why he hasn't posted ANYTHING!!!!!! ANYTHING SINCE THE release
so sad
so basically he kept shilling this xvg for the past 3 days running up to the news release. he msut have knew and that crap about "LEAKING the news" and "ousting his source" and the SAMEFAGGIN ....LETS NOT FORGET THAT GUYS!!!!
his huge stack earning a 40% return for 3 days work. he probably expected it to pump more too bad it didn't.

That's it folks the news is priced in and despite the november 6 crap. it's still not going to moon since it's too close to BTC fork.
stop holding this crap guys and try to make some money off VTC and GRS.

GRS 30 min chart is showing an inverted cup and handle......CRASH or new ATH?

he did a fucking right thing because this board is full of kids and pajeets

sounds like someone is samefaggin again

crash obviously

I think we should pull out and go into BTC

Tfw I'm an OG on the discord.

trips