Just stop. you are not a whale ok

just stop. you are not a whale ok

Crab reporting in.

>tfw shrimp

I used to be a Dolphin, and then I took a Sergey to the knee, now I'm a fucking octopus.

>tfw I will prolly become a shrimp soon

I went from crab to fish to octopus. trading is getting a lot harder these days

shrimp reportin

accumulating in gibs threads

weeeeew this is bad

proud crab here as well
one day we'll get to octo-status. one day...

only 1000 for a "whale"? i dont think so

5k minimum, 10k for real whales.

>Humpback Whale here

Shrimp Squad Member reporting in.

Gotta start somewhere.

maybe these days you are right

Tfw was borderline octopus then link justd me.

I am such a soggy little shrimp, I was an eight year old girl before the doctors found my dick.

people are forgetting that bitcoin was 250 2 years ago. if you were a multi-millionaire in bitcoin back then, that's the minimum.

really you think 'whales' have $65 million in crypto???

That amount of money in crypto is verging on unwieldy. You can't make trades intraday; slippage is too high. With that level of capital you have to be making huge ICO buys, massive positions in BTC/ETH, or diversifying massively into shitcoins/ options.

I would say a "whale" is anyone with over 1mm. Because around the $1million mark, you start being able to massively influence the price of smallcap coins. Sure you aren't a "Bitcoin Whale" on a major exchange, but if you dump, you still might move the bitcoin price a whole % or more.

When Bitcoin hits 10k all crab become octopi

>if you dump, you still might move the bitcoin price a whole %
no

A whale to me is anyone with unlimited capital at their disposal. People like Mark Cuban & Mike Novogratz are the real whales

ye plus recently many rich investors hit the market so they likely bought a huge amount not only in BTC

Former dolphin here.

Yesterday i was one. Now just a fish.

its not about the fiat value, it's about what percent or fraction of a percent of the entire crypto market you own. you don't become a whale just because the tide rose and lifted you up along with everyone else.

the whole point of whales are there aren't many of them.

kys

They should add Plankton for no-coiners lmao

Used to be an octopus, now I’m a mid crab

Tfw plankton ;_;

>tfw crab
im comin 4 u ;)

Shrimp on my way to crab soon.

>mfw

quater coiner here im like fucking whale sperm

I'm an Octopus and I think that's cooler
than a Whale, DESU

Also SharksTale was a shitty movie. You guys must have been so young that you saw it in theaters.

What if we combined shrimps and whales into 1 pump and dump group?