I am afraid of living in a world controlled by china

I am terrified of living in a dystopian worpd controlled by china.
Why can't this be anothet American century why?!!!??

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-13/u-s-strikes-said-to-kill-scores-of-russian-fighters-in-syria
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Should've listened to MacArthur

>I am terrified of living in a dystopian worpd controlled by china.
You'll be dead by then.

>Why can't this be another American century why?!!!??

US let in too many mestizos. It's going to end up like Brazil. A corrupt whiteish upper class ruling over the black and brown hordes.

I am afraid of living in a world controlled by America.

You have nothing to worry about then because China is not now and will likely never be capable of controlling the world.

You don't have to worry at all.
China despite being called a ''economic superpower'', isn't a superpower at all. Merely every country surrounding China has a suspicious attitude towards it, and are cooperating in keeping China in check. The US navy can at whatever point it would like Block China from all Pacific trade, and China won't be able to even Challenge that fleet for many decades, and I didn't even consider all the Chinese neighbours into the mix, and Japan which could, if wanted to, be well in the zone of challenging the Chinese military.

Even economically China isn't THAT impressive. It's Production is mostly of low-tier quality Products which are easy to mass produce, while the USA and Europe has the most has the most Advanced technological Companies in the world.

A last reminder:
The Chinese are Mongolian rape-babies which are just a binch of fucking yellow nigger subhuman shit. It'll hopefully one day get fucking nukes out of existence while it's neighbours part partition that shit

Sorry for shit writing, I'm from South Korea

jesus christ can we please not start this shit

Yeah, because American controlled world turned out to be so fucking good.

vai dormir pedro

>A corrupt whiteish upper class
Nice brainwashing
White brazil is as moral as italy

It's a lot better than it could have been.

>China despite being called a ''economic superpower'', isn't a superpower at all.
China is developing into a super power. You probably argue, economically, it is already a super power.

>The US navy can at whatever point it would like Block China from all Pacific trade, and China won't be able to even Challenge that fleet for many decades
For a decade. Maybe two if the US gets lucky. China is building ships fast as fuck. They have upstarted domestic naval production as if they're at war time. Many of their shipyards are in better condition than the US and their procurement industry has not yet been bloated and corrupted like US naval procurement. Anyway, the US has no desire to block China from Pacific trade. That would cripple the global economy. It is likely China, like every other nation, has no desire to block trade either. Nobody will stand for it making it a poor political choice. China is after three things in the SCS: national security, territory, and resources. None of those require stopping trade by ship.

>Japan which could, if wanted to, be well in the zone of challenging the Chinese military
Japan has high ambitions in terms of its military strength, but Japan will require the cooperation of many states in the region to contain Chinese ambitions and interests in the long run.

>USA and Europe has the most has the most Advanced technological Companies in the world
And China steals those technologies to shorten this gap. It will only grow smaller.

Listen Koreanbro, I am no 50 cent Chang on the internet, but reality of the matter is that China is likely to get very powerful in the next 20 years. The sooner nations accept this reality the better prepared their strategies will be in dealing with and containing China.

No, fuck you.

Shoo..shoo Chink shill

>am no 50 cent Chang
t. 50 cent

Shouldn’t have elected an isolatinist, then. China is already exploiting the opportunity and massively increasing its influence from Latin America and Europe to Asia and Africa. Expect something like a reverse century of humiliation soon.

LET IT BE KNOWN that i agree with most of this. But not all of it.

>Trump
>Isolationist

Take his words with a grain of salt

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-13/u-s-strikes-said-to-kill-scores-of-russian-fighters-in-syria

That was an accident and, even if it weren’t, one event wouldn’t prove much. Trump is an isolationist through and through and supports the reduction of American involvement in foreign affairs, which is exactly what China and Russia want.

>Trump is an isolationist through and through and supports the reduction of American involvement in foreign affairs
He falls for the meme

>tfw this century will be a great game between EU and China for Africa
What a time to be alive!

>Why can't this be anothet American century why?!!!??
American voters kept fucking up. They repeatedly chose comfort over economics.

>Why can't this be anothet American century why?!!!??

> I'm from South Korea
Then you owe your entire fucking civilisation to china. I'm no chink, but at least I realise that the chinese have contributed to humanity while the koreans have been subjugated for basically all their existence (even being an american vassal now). Go back to the rice field, and wait for John McSmith to come by and plow your wife.

> Trump is an isolationist through and through and supports the reduction of American involvement in foreign affairs, which is exactly what China and Russia want.

Stop believing CNN you kid.

Based Korea

That may all be true, but China will run out of drinking water in like less than 20 years. Unless the Chinese move away from rice farming, begin a huge clean up operation of their rivers, and get rid of about 25% of their hydro-electric dams in the next decade, they will all die of thirst.

He's right. What makes you think China wouldn't opress and overthrow governments if they could profit from it?