It's g-going to r-recover, r-right?

It's g-going to r-recover, r-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/YFQuV7t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Right

market exhausted, btc ath, now super cheap hyped coin

$6 during the week-end, 10$ next week, solid 5/7 prediction.

Yes. This is a great opportunity to scoop more imo. This is a solid short-mid hold. I have been trading these swings for days to build more.

"recover"? What do you mean? It was at $3 one week ago and at $1 just 2 weeks ago. If you FOMO'ed at $5+, you're a fool.

Just buy the dip bro

>who the fuck actually uses this to buy anything?

protip: not one single business accepts it unless its some kid who is going to mail you a bracelet or send you a vertcoin sticker.

LOL
check out the 30min GRS chart
inverted cup and handle.
what do you guys think will happen when asia starts trading.....dump or new ATH?

Protip: Even businesses who accept Bitcoin or Litecoin are literally 1 in 10000, and those are the biggest coins on the market. Crypto is it's own world, and real world adoption doesn't dictate the price as much as people would lead you to believe.

I bet your dad fucked your mom.

100%
Still remains a very nascent tech with a lot to offer.
the process of opening accounts is still confusing to most people and that itself is a major turn off (notwithstanding the high volatility which doesn't make up for the lower transaction fees)

Its going up senpai

coinbase

Our indistry os complete isolation from real world

Trast me bro

I bought at 86k

lol i bet you were one of those fags saying the same thing to people who bought ETH at $80

How is GRS unaffected by the BTC bullshit

kek.

BRACELET VENDORS MATTER

asic resistance

Veeky Forums crypto chat
discord.gg/YFQuV7t

its not, literally crashed even more than VTC, vtc went from ~90k to ~65k while grs went from 20k to 12k

IT'S FUCKING CRASHING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I don't think so

Probably not. It's gone pretty hard for a couple weeks now. Look at all the other coins that did something similar. That is vtc fate. A slow painful desent until it has 100% retraced

great buy opportunity?

When BTC comes crashing VTC will rally to new ATH

I wouldn't take that risk. There's a lot of vtc wojacks right now. Maybe if it flash crashes to 40k and I was ready I'd buy in..

Nope, get out before it drops lower

just got in at 60k :)

Noobie here,
What does it mean when you say I got in at 60k or 84k?

sixty thousand sats
look up satoshis

This is an insane opportunity to buy more Vertcoin. Don't you fucking dare miss it.

ASIC-resistance is so 2 weeks ago.

87k here for 300 coins.... we gonna make it?

Look at the sell book and how many single digit asks are in place. If you cant see that this is being driven down on purpose then you obviously cant see that it will pump back up.

Learn to ride the whale tail boyos