These are the natural borders of Germany desu

These are the natural borders of Germany desu

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_of_Falkenberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bohemian_monarchs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conrad_II,_Holy_Roman_Emperor#Bohemia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What do you mean by natural? They don't reflect current demographics.

>Warsaw is a German city

They didn't even reflect the demographics of the time

Prague and Minsk should be German too.

Fixed

Are you retarded? Warsaw is not in Germany in the map it's in the German dependency "General Governorate"

>Sudetenland
>natural German

kek

by Action Française

>These are the natural borders of Germany
I agree

Maybe a hundred years ago before g*rmanoids got raped by russians

>muh neutral zones
never understood this meme

Beautiful.

It's not actually neutral is the secret

Amazing how there are thousands of threads on this board whining about the Holocaust but none about Hitler's crimes against cartography

It could've been perfect.

> Germany obliterated and unable to return as a major power
> Turkey neutered

Retarded OP aside, those really were some aesthetic borders.

After WWII, Germany should have been divided along the borders of old kingdoms, principalities etc.
Most of the monarchs deposed in 1918 were actually alive at that time anyway
Except Prussia of course, the abolishment of Prussia was a good thing

>those really were some aesthetic borders
internal borders are god awful

see this map

No, these are the natural borders of Germany

Even Hitler woudn't agree

don't forget about keeping the empires

Russia is way too OP in this map. Seriously, why give it Tehran?

>Sudetmeme again

Take the whole thing or leave it be, Fritz. You can't just take the shitty parts to satisfy your bordergore fetish.

roosevelt was truly a thinking man

OH NEIN
NEIN
NEIN
SEIN VATERLAND MUSS GRÖSSER SEIN

>Poznan is german because germany held it for some time

>is german because germany held it for some time
Those are base for German claims in the east. Nothing more, nothing less.

>some kraut peasants that were invited to settle by Eastern Euro Kings live there
>therefore it's rightfuly Kraut land

>the abolishment of Prussia was a good thing
why?

thats exactly what putin is doing today

>Elsass was invaded and annexed by the French
>they held it for a little over 200 years, while it was still majorly German
>therefore it's now rightfully French
hmmm...

This would be vastly superior

white

>natural borders
>doesn't even follow natural border
kr*utgobblers are brainlets as always.

You're worried about Tehran and not the Oil region that is fucking Galicia?
>4% of world's oil production in 1909

reee

why yes, I quite enjoy conquering the world

>german before Germany
>imblying alsatians aren't distinct
>imblying they want to be german
Weak meme

>implying a people need a state to exist
>implying alsatians are french
>implying what they want matters

Don't forget early German migrations settled the Baltic and Romania. That map is too small.

>the abolishment of Prussia was a good thing
why?

Prussia was an abomination, and not a real country.
It was essentially continuation of autistic war order that planned to mass murder Europeans in Central and Eastern Europe.
Remember that on February 25 we have anniversary of abolishment of Prussia, this should be a holiday on Veeky Forums

see

>It was essentially continuation of autistic war order that planned to mass murder Europeans in Central and Eastern Europe.
that's simply wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_of_Falkenberg
In the conflict between the Teutonic Knights on the one side, and Polish King Jogaila and Lithuanian Duke Vytautas on the other, Falkenberg supported the Knights, who waged a 100-year crusade against the pagan Grand Duchy of Lithuania.
Falkenberg wrote a book, Liber de doctrina, published 1416,[2] opposing Polish scholar Paulus Vladimiri. Liber de doctrina argued that the King of Poland and his adherents were idolators, and unbelievers; that the opposition against them was noble and praiseworthy. In Liber de doctrina Falkenberg justified the tyrannicide advocated by the Franciscan Jean Petit. Falkenberg concluded that it was lawful to kill the King of Poland and his associates.[3]

Falkenberg also argued, in Liber de doctrina, that "the Emperor has the right to slay even peaceful infidels simply because they are pagans (...). The Poles deserve death for defending infidels, and should be exterminated even more than the infidels; they should be deprived of their sovereignty and reduced to slavery."[1] Stanislaus F. Belch in his work Paulus Vladimiri and his Doctrine concerning International Law and Politics wrote that he was the first writer to formulate justification of genocide.[1]

how, its a huge fucking blob. makes me want to vomit.

>The Poles deserve death for defending infidels
nothing wrong with that

I don't like it includes Austria

>Stanislaus F. Belch in his work Paulus Vladimiri and his Doctrine concerning International Law and Politics wrote that he was the first writer to formulate justification of genocide.[1]
lol

[2] Thinking of Prussia makes me angry.
- user in his post on Veeky Forums

Prussia was literally a mistake of history. They never had their own identity and relied on slavshits and balts to maintain the illusion of "identity".
It started as a teutonic holy order that established itself in baltic lands with purpose of christianizing baltic pagans.
After baltic pagans christianized themselves, teutons didn't leave and instead started to attack other christians and try to expand further east (too bad they can't walk on ice properly)... in the meantime they germanized baltic prussians and mazovian poles while migrating more and more germans into these foreign lands with hopes of becoming a real relevant state.
All of their hopes and ambitions were destroyed time and again by eastern europeans, but poles let them live as a vassal duchy in hopes of being useful(poleshits make stupid decisions as always)
Only after Poles allowed Hohenzollerns to return as rulers, they escaped and unified with Brandenburg. With no future in sight, they started to larp as relevant "nation" again with a sacred mission of subjugating the east again and failed each time until their border was reduced to the river Oder...

Prussian identity was identity of germanized poles, lithuanians, latvians, old prussians, silesian poles etc. it was basically german version of 52% amerimutts in eastern europe.
Nothing of value was lost in eradicating this pathetic mud stain in history.
Only fat submissive virgins obsessed with ebin uniforms, military marches, krautophile fetishists and /pol/tards miss this pathetic excuse of a "nation".

Something tells me that the Anglo would start worrying about Russia next

With a bunch of Czech and Lithuanian land and nearly all of Poland? That's so un-Veeky Forums.

Much better.

In before France attacks Belgium in a few years for that sweet Rhine border

>Christian infidels

>being this mad

Are you alright, user?

Too bad Germany is an artificial construct

Here are natural borders, Germany should exist around Wesel and Elbe

He's not wrong.

A map like this was also publishd in German book in Der Weltbrand, Bloem Walter 1917.

>Base for claims isn't good enough

why does literally EVERY single map get Elbe wrong? That's not how the river actually is

what is the deal with giving Moravia to Austrians?

This division of A-H is pure autism.

Anglos were worrying about Russians, that's why they joined the entente. Great Game and Balkan domination were already big fears of the Brits: further expansion of Russians into med would be a nightmare.

Sans Czechia and we’d have a deal

Around germanics always panic

>I have no idea about German history the map

>Germany did not exist before 1870

>France still exists
'no'

>no südtirol
Shit map

I disagree.

me irl

Germany should have at least been able to hold onto west pommerania.

Stalin really really wanted Stettin

I really like it, but it gives way too much to Russia.

actually these are the natural borders of Germany(and the rest of Christendom)

fact!

>Oldenburg
Was it autism?

bad drawings but you get the idea

left=ideal post-war right=ideal pre-war (if averted)

Jesus. This is awful hahah
were they really thinking this?

In my opinion, if they tok any land, they should have also added everything east of the Elbe and Saale to Poland.
If you humiliate a nation, at least do it completely, in order to make recovery easier.
I guess without beeing divided and having the manpower of what would have been the DDR, the Germans would have turned so bitter, that they invaded Poland after the collapse of the Soviet Union and never accepted any migrants.

But obviously it was better in the eyes of Churchill to do it this way.

don't you have any toilets to clean?

Sudetenland was never a part of Germany before 1938

And despite that, we are still the leader of Europe.

Bohemia belonged to Germany/German rulers from 1004 to 1918...

>Czech kings are Germans now

>Czech monarchs who ruled as Dukes or Kings of Bohemia in Bohemia until the early 20th century, beginning with the establishment of the Duchy of Bohemia in 870 (from 1004 to 1806 a part of Holy Roman Empire), as Kingdom of Bohemia from 1212, and in 1620-1918 as a part of Austria-Hungary. Following the dissolution of the monarchy, the Bohemian lands, now also referred to as Czech lands became part of Czechoslovakia, and form today's Czech Republic since 1993.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bohemian_monarchs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conrad_II,_Holy_Roman_Emperor#Bohemia

And your point is what exactly? The list shows mostly Czech monarchs until the Habsburglars took over.

These Czech rulers were subjects of German Kings and Emperors.

>HRE
>an actual empire
Read a book.

Did I mention the Holy Roman Empire?
No.
Did I state that the HRE was an actual state?
No.
Did I say they were subjects of the HRE?
No I didn't.
Did I say, that they were officially and as they knew themselves, vassals to the current German King/Emperor?
Yes.
Does the fact, that the HRE was not a state, change anything about the Feudal relationship, between the King/Emperor and Bohemian Duke/King?
No.

Not an argument, idiot.

this could make a cool HoI mod desu

>we are still the leader of Europe

Might that was built on American loans, just like in 1940's

It stretches too far east faggot.