discord.gg/SJDRwdB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Original fag here
Things only old days know, I will start:
Fontas chikun
Hazard
Magical tux

Oldfag - 2012

Never sold, kept buying through the post-gox bear market like a nut. Now I am ascending.

nice larp.
post proof.

Newfag - 2014
Love this thread!

pure cancer

Come discuss cryptos with like minds ....whales are welcome

discord.gg/SJDRwdB

fontas was the best thing to ever come out of btc-e

>Magical tux

I think I remember? Was it Karpeles?

>2010-2012
>oldfag

Nice try newfag

S-Satoshi?

Hello I just joined. A friend told me I can go here and get some nice car and ladies by virtually doing nothing. So where do I start?

Newfag here who was one of the earliest investors in Dogecoin in 2013.

Dogecoin will always be the best coin.

Not a larp, but tbf I only have ~14 coins, so I haven't actually made it into six figures yet. That being said, the $ I put in amounts to ~5500, so I have definitely made out well. Getting close to ~17x

Arise chikun,arise!
He made alts a bubble. It was the golden age of fun in crypto.

Yep, haha. It was funny when he first posted about wanting to make an exchange. It was so shit at that time. He was also a shit coder. Who knew it would get so big, fucking crazy. Him and his magic the gathering top kek

ebola, but sure in 10 years people will refear to my type as "early adopters".

Lol I remember when that thread first appeared. I just laughed. What made you interested at first?

I bought it for the ebin maymays. Many ebin.

I still have millions of Dogecoin stuck on an old laptop that I'll have to dig up some day.

He fucked us so hard in the end. I mean us that weren't smart enough to move out our funds when the rumors of delay started.

I remember of this thread on bitcointalk. People were warning us for month before the actual event.

yeah the market was so small, you kinda knew everyone. The early btc-e chat was like some sort of Bar for lawless, literally everyone in the scene must have used it at some point.

Yup, him and the btce admins. I lost 10k on crypt believing them. Tbh, I learned a lot because of them and their manipulations. Also, they made things fun.

Anyone remember the btce vouchers on April fools? That was fun haha

Fontase is still a thing.
Don't remember hazard.
Tux is karpeles and that faggot owes me 8.4 BTC and owes my friend 8900 BTC (JUST).

you just have to buy BTC and send them to this address:

177qtGyzTDcBn15xiuUkkBH6orhtRqQQ2E

Hope you dug your CLAMS out last year

That's a fake fontas. The real fontas was smart and left crypto.

Awh really? I looked for him when I first came back for lulz. Didn't know the original left.

I'm Ebola. Oldfags that aren't billionaires I am so sorry.

This is the spirit

This is the spirit

>Hi I'm cancer
kys

Stackcoin gave us the meme. Funny that icos came full circle again........