>cant wait to buy under 1000 sats

>cant wait to buy under 500 sats

>cant wait to buy under 100 sats

All Linkies are certified insane.

Lol retards get what they deserve

Can't wait to get paid 10,000 sats per LINK for holding someone's bags

2000 skelly and I'm in

>LINK will continue to crash to 1 cent

I can't handle all the FUD. This is actually the most toxic board I've ever frequented.

12 cents is the lowest it ever was. If it drops below that its gone

and why does it seem to bother you so much?

REAL TALK HERE: do you think LINK is over? Like done? Or is there a chance to legitimately go above ATH in the next few months?

I'm down so much now that nothing hurts me anymore.

0%

i'll buy some next week. keep up the good memes

Next few months? No. Maybe 15 months or so. This coin has stigma attached to it now and has joined the ranks of bitbean and digibyte.

>coin has stigma on it now

heh, maybe ill buy under a penny

If that's true then everybody should realistically sell. Even putting the money in BTC and not touching it for 15 months would get you your money back and then some.

Anyone holding link is literally a laughing stock

It’s a jokecoin

I don't think it's over. But the Binance shit was retarded. They need more exchange support.

They're the sort of spergs to offer a good idea, and expect other spergs to keep it up. No, you need a body of interest. The greatest general cannot win alone.

At least now the linklets will never get the opportunity to be pounded as hard as the digicucks.

succ

N O T W O R R I E D .

>bought in during the crowdsale
>still holding

fuck sake this is way too brutal for my liking. what a shit time to be in crypto, unless you are holding everything in btc

>go above ATH

WHAT???????? Above WHAT???

ATH??

Nigga...............30 cents is a fucking WET DREAM for linkies lmfao

t. Smart Money (you know what it means)

Btc is rising for a vey stupid and even toxic reason, those fucking forks.
In a few months former classmates of yours will post on facebook about thier own bitcoin fork.

I'm not stressing.
There's only ~12,500 wallets holding Link
This was manipulated since the ICO release.
If you bought this expecting quick returns when the product isn't even out yet, you're fucking dumb. Same with EthBet.

Just bought back in i paid 2k for what i just bought for 1k a couple weeks ago lmao this will bounce ao fucking hard

I'm buying at 1 cent

I have a feeling these forks will be like honey for chads and those with a scamming mindset among normies. ICOs bring out the scammers, but they're autistic about it. Keeps it out of the eyes of normies, and leaves it with room to grow. BTC will be the target of people who will actually hurt crypto as a whole.

Everybody crying, but its the right time to buy!!

Ay Veeky Forums come share what you think will happen
discord.gg/SJDRwdB

buyorders set at 500sat lets goo

Nice buying more

It's a strategy called "averaging down." If the project is good, and you believe in its future, then the whims of the market don't mean anything to you in the short term, and any low prices are just opportunities to buy more.

I'm ready to tap Sergey on the head lightly with a large carrot and call him a dunce for not being upfront about how much development still needed to be done to get the project done.

WHERE IS THE FLOOR, WHERE IS THE FUCKING FLOOR AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

With biz behind it, it could have been huge in terms fo "Veeky Forums discovers the next XY of crypto"

However, now it'll simply be known as "Oh don't go near that, it was pumped by Veeky Forums and they own like 10% of it or something."

^^ This will be the prevailing attitude until the achievements (which will absolutely happen imo) are reached.

Also a FYI for all the newfags, NEM is a briiliant blockchain, leagues ahead of everyone, and they have ZERO news because their teams focuses on industry aligment and "wants to let the product do the talking." Yet they have been crumbling down for a while, leaving behind a HUGE marketcap. So yeah, the whole the work speaks for itself does not ring fully true in crypto.

Plus the genuine bad stigma that will be attached to LINK if Veeky Forums turns into bagholders. Sergey wont be able to breathe on twitter without shitposting.

it's already begun. See his latest tweet's replies. twitter.com/SergeyNazarov/status/925741176640196608

I wish these fucking autists and pajeets would just leave the team alone

It's really fucked up. Will probably continue bleeding out for months now. Wish I'd never bought.

$50 EOY

Sweetie, it's called throwing good money after bad.

Join up and talk with like minds
discord.gg/rCWBQ

Floor is below ICO

dubs and green ID
It seems kek has never left our side

THIS

Altcoins go through cycles of being shilled, pumped, and then forgotten for a few weeks/months. The problem is that coins like DGB and now LINK have just'd SO many people here that it's not forgotten, the just-ing will never be forgotten. So it can't be re-shilled again later.

He knows now

yes that is what everyone is doing you fucking retard.

The ripple killer...

Antshares went from 14 to 4

Walton went from 3 to 1

Not unreasonable for Chainlink to go from 45 cents to 15 cents

And didn't OMG go from 6 to 1?

When should I buy in? 5c?

Don't forget about Neo 3 to 1

Im down $650. Ive spent more on gold diggin hoes and fake friends. Not hurtin at all but thanks for your concern.

not having a big portfolio doesnt make u a retard

IRON MOTHERFUCKING HANDS!

Everything that isn't Bitcoin is JUSTing people. Look at the board.

stay strong friends, soon we will be rich.