What is the historical basis for Wakanda?

And what happened to it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XX-Y7ETWUA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kangz that whitey destroyed

It was great, a glorious nation, they were able to build a tower without any sort of cement

It's unbelievable and they were black as can be

this is incredible

There isn't one, doesn't mean darkie can't strive to create it, fuck you cunts are ridiculous

Yes, Great Zimbabwe wasn't so Great, Wakanda has magic fucking metal. It's like asking why England dosen't dominate the world with it's production of Mithrel and treating Lord of the Rings as historical fact

European explorer were obsessed with finding Timbuktu, to them it was as close as you can get to Wakanda.

> Historic descriptions of the city had been around since Leo Africanus's account in the first half of the 16th century, and they prompted several European individuals and organizations to make great efforts to discover Timbuktu and its fabled riches.

It was great

>MY ancestors had bigger castles than yours
I feel like your compensating for something. I just can't put the finger on it.

It was OK

What are those steps? they look like the things the mayans had, exept smaller.

We have those structures here in scandinavia. Must have been a house with grass roof.

If that's a fort then it's pretty well built.

Arabs built great Zimbabwe the niggers did nothing.

>What is the historical basis for Wakanda?
Early Haiti

>And what happened to it?
Whitey ruined it

It's not Egypt

Nope, not Egypt

I'll never understand chariots. Why didn't people just stab the horse?

Those are lighter skin jigboons killing darker skinned jigboons

Because they didn't run actually chariots into the enemy ranks, they'd do a drive by in front of their lines.
youtube.com/watch?v=XX-Y7ETWUA8

You'd get trampled, shot, thrown a spear in your chest by the time you'd come close.

The most effective way to deal with chariots is true javelins, in the Iliad they regularly had to change their chariots and horses because they got a lance thrown into them.