Who was the most embarrassed person at any moment in history?

Who was the most embarrassed person at any moment in history?

i.e. some Roman senator shits himself during a public speech

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0BDRXGiYRsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

when Cato made Caesar read a note he'd gotten in the senate out loud in an attempt to tie him to the Cataline Conspiracy, only to find out it was a love letter from his sister Servillia

You for making this thread

Ceaucescu last public speech. Crowd begins to boo him and he makes angry gestures like "shut the fuck up ungrateful shits"

This must have been awkward for everyone involved
>Napoleon appeared at dawn, as Bellerophon came in sight of Ushant, the last piece of French land visible for the remainder of the journey. He climbed up to the poop deck, attended by a midshipman, and spent the morning watching the coastline slowly recede from view. He was joined by members of his retinue, though he did not speak to any of them

frogs are the bane of my existence, but this is actually pretty sad

>when someone remembers and repeats the tale you wrote out one or two days ago
Feels good man

Probably that Roman soldier who was forced to dress up as a girl and answer to the name Crassus by that Partian general.

Saul's son, the one who tries to raise a claim agianst David for king of Israel, is called by the Bible "אִֽישְׁבֹּשֶׁת;", which literally means "Embarassed man".

Awkward? This is very sad and powerful. Even Napoleon’s enemies were moved to tears during his farewell speech to the Old Guard.

kek

that time when I was 12 and got a boner from my teacher wearing short that showed off her built legs and calves and then she called me up to the board

Hitler in the bunker

that captured roman emperor valerian who was used as a stool for the persian king to get on and off his horse.

this is a classic

kek i will never forget you citing the cuck stories of rome. we could do a tv series with this. Rome eat your heart out.

were the greeks this exciting?

>a fucking stool
I think after Manzikert was worse
Guy had to kiss the sultans feet and roll around in the dirt

Günter Schabowski, after he realized that he caused the fall of his country.

that's something to be proud of, user

that time leonidas kicked those guys down a well

or that time he said to ephialtes "may you live forever" oh shit that must have stung

T.historylet

That one city that was conquered by like 5 germans during WW2, I think it was Budapest? They faked having tons of forces and made the city surrender, then days later when actual back-up arrived the Mayor shot himself because he was so embarrassed

not embarassment but full blown cucking

>Be Bayezid I, one of the most brilliant ottoman sultan of all the time, literally nicknamed "the thunderbolt" because his armies were 2fast4u
>defeated Christian coalition at nicopolis, killed so much knights and nobles that the french called it the greatest french military lost since charlemagne at Roncesvalles
>all went well and the ottomans seemingly were going to rise to become a superpower
>until another islamic power came from the east, Timur the lame came and he shittalks him with poetries and letters
>met at the battle of ankara
>tfw desperately fight the Battle of Ankara, but still lose because one of your turkic allies betrayed you and be captured by Timur
>tfw you're kept in a cage, used as a footstool, and fed crumbs from the victor's dinner table
>tfw Timur and his guests are served dinner by your naked wife and daughter
>tfw your wife and daughter also "service" every need of Timur and company while you watch
>tfw Timur uses you as his personal mule and uses a leash so you can pull his carriage
>tfw you get so crazed from this never ending cucking that you smash your brains against the cage wall and kill yourself

Belgrade. Hungary's government was allied with Germany in WW2, Greater Serbia's Dell in 6 days.

Honestly makes Timur seem kind of sad. That's just trying way too hard.

I think you meant e.g.
So, you

this

Dewey the morning after Truman rekt him?

Hillary Clinton at about 11pm on election night?

OP's mom?

>expecting a steppenigger to have any sense of honour

Napoleon was history's protagonist

He unironically was.

Edward de Vere, 17th Earl of Oxford

>This Earl of Oxford, making of his low obeisance to Queen Elizabeth, happened to let a Fart, at which he was so abashed and ashamed that he went to Travel [for] 7 years.
>On his return the Queen welcomed him home, and said, 'My Lord, I had forgot the Fart'.

-Anecdote recorded by John Aubrey in "Brief Lives" (1693).

Did she suck your dick in front of the class?

Kek

Me when she told me she had a bf desu

>expecting a steppenigger to be human

Remember this one time when Goebbels choose Jewish girl as the winner of the most beautiful Aryan baby contest?

When William the Conqueror's son Robert rebelled against him after William failed to punish his other sons for dumping a chamber pot over Robert's head, they met in battle in France.

Robert unhorsed his dad and nearly killed him before recognizing his voice and stopping. William basically said "You little shit" and went home humiliated.

a bit unrelated to your question, but I've often wondered why random passing thoughts of something embarrassing you did many years ago, which obviously is remembered only by you, can cause such extremely powerful feelings of shame and disgrace.

he got to live the dream desu

Explain?

Timur definitely did try too hard at times. One of the tactics successfully employed by Genghis Khan was to brutally sack a city when entering a new area, and make a show of the brutality, in the hopes that it would horrify others into surrender.

When Timur attempted this, in the cities he sacked he would order his men to remove the skulls from all the people killed and build a pyramid out of them. Then kill all the cattle and build a pyramid out of their skulls, then kill all the goats, pigs, even the fucking dogs and build separate pyramids for their skulls.

>I'm gonna invade all of Europe to compensate for my height
he was the cartoon villain of history who, although his elaborate plans nearly succeed in bringing him world domination, is ultimately defeated by the good guys in the end

>t. asshurt germ that his manlet autist never got as far as napoleon

The only asshurt one here is you. angry because you know you're precious "emperor" lost so badly?

the official newspaper of the German armed forces also declared a mischling "the ideal Aryan figure"

>Jewish girl
*Mischling

Hitler when the Soviets were in Berlin hands down

>good guys
>moved to reinstate monarchies all over Europe and dash republican ideals for decades
Fuck em

>emperor Napoleon
>Republican ideals

That is fucked.

emperor of the republic

>citation needed
There is no evidence that Bayezid was treated like this

Haha top kek, although Curthose was a useless cunt anyway who got humiliated by Henry I later on.

>implying monarchy is inherently bad

>invade all of europe
>get war declared on you
>rape enemy forces
>take some land and cuck the enemy as hard as possible
>this is an invasion
I'll give iberia and russia, thos where legit invasions

King Louis XIV as a teenager.

His father died when he was only 5 years old, so his prime minister Cardinal Mazarin stole all his money and spent the next 18 years fucking Louis's mother in the royal palace while Louis was essentially regarded as a joke by all the courtiers.

Enlightened absolutism my brainlet friend.

Pretty embarrassing, 2bh

Have a pic of her?

> youtube.com/watch?v=0BDRXGiYRsw

this takes the cake, boys

>germ
Dude, fuck of with your Germanophobia.
No German cares for Nappy, thats an Anglo thing.

>moved to reinstate monarchies all over Europe and dash republican ideals for decades
Stop, I can only get so erect!

I think Alp Arslan death was pretty embarrassing.
After he captured an enemy fortress, he brought the enemy general Yussuf al-Kharezmi, who was brought to alp, yussuf in desperation took out a dagger he had hidden in his garments, he rushed towards alp, alp thinking himself a super archer told his guards to do nothing, while notching the arrow he slipped and missed, this gave ample time for yussuf to stab him in the chest, alp died 4 days later on the date 25 November 1072
Tell me if I wrote anything wrong

People have given queen Anne a ridiculously long list of lovers, the only proof there is for Mazarin is a few flowery letters. She was almost raped by Buckingham, a guy she had known for days, Dumas thought it was obviously proof of a relationship between them amd made a book out of it. She was Spanish in the middle of a war with Spain, so she was suspicious. Then she was an important figure during the Fronde and after, where a narrative of her and Mazarin holding the king captive emerged, of course there’s going to be misinformation about her.

You’re showing how misinformed you are by talking about a royal palace and “18 years”: Louis XIV had to spend most of his childhood and early teens on campaign, certainly not in Paris. And as soon as he turned 13, Anne relinquished all regency powers to him and immediately stopped being an important political figure, at best just nagging him about all the wenches he was fucking.

cato spills spaghetti publicly episode 324132451245

>People have given queen Anne a ridiculously long list of lovers
Louis XIII had at least as many male lovers as she did, so you really can't blame her for it.

that one dumbass who killed genghis's envoys

It is

>Curthose was a useless cunt

He was a misunderstood boy who just needed somewhere to vent his energy. He did good things during 1st Crusade.

America circa 1870. Wars were fought over this (pemican wars, injun wars, etc).

And although they're not skulls, here's this after WWI