Who still getting JUSTed here?

who still getting JUSTed here?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/xgx32tc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

today has probably been my worst day yet

i went from 7 BTC value three weeks ago to like 4 BTC last night, woke up today around 3 BTC value. really feeling like shit. JUST

>buy some alts
>btc moons
>move everything to btc
>btc stops mooning
Repeat

I'm getting JUST'd everyday. It JUST hurts thinking about it.

fuck what do you hold

Then fucking hold BTC. The harsh reality is if you don't know what you're doing you'll always lose to the market (which is Bitcoin). If you want to play safe but are willing to accept moderate short term gains then just go ALL IN BTC

Come back from your JUSTing.

discord.gg/xgx32tc

I got sick of getting JUSTed, so I cut my losses and went all in on bitcoin last night.

whoever has little or no BTC in their portfolio deserves this. it is exactly like some moron buying 100 incomplete fords thinking that it will be the next big thing and passing on a fully functional lambo or Merc SLS because you are a greedy fuck

You will come back from this, user. The last couple days are days I never thought would come again.

Been getting straight JUST'd for about 2 weeks straight from being a cuck and not hodling. Have been pumping BTC into my account to dollar cost average. Slightly less JUST'd today. I've made some pretty decent moves.

worst day ever for anyone not all in BTC or BCH basically. I'm getting JUSTED in every orifice.

Every one of my alts getting wrecked. Buy JUST coin. Fuck

i want death i hate forks i hate them i hate bitcoin

Does it count as being JUSTed when its being going on for a month?

I'd say we're getting STILLed

moved my omg bags to bch. covered all of my losses of today

take initiative bros

i thought i could catch the falling knife that was link. i was wrong.

I've been killing it with EOS lately... not sure how much steam is left in that train though.
XVG also helped.

Aww yeah. Buy high, sell low.

Is it possible to write the code stuff for JUST Coin so you can only sell it for less than you bought it for?

It was that or continue bleeding. I chose to stop the bleeding. I'll try alts again after segwit2x.

>Every one of my alts getting wrecked. Buy JUST coin. Fuck
kek. roadmap soon

i can't tell if I'm a fucking retard or the market is dumb

nothing makes sense, everything is doing the opposite. why is btc rallying when the fundamentals haven't changed, the market is LESS CERTAIN and the fork doesn't create a new coin

>bought strat at 650
thought i was reaaal fuckin clever