Altcoins are finished

Also, all time high, $6700.

People moving from alts to get that 3% pump
This is common behavior

Yea for now, until BTC stops pumping and stagnates. Watch people rush back into alts.

If people can't pump or short BTC because it's stagnant they go for alts

Every time it looks like it's stagnating, we get another green dildo.

If alts get anything its a big bounce before heading back down more.

Holy shit, $6740 right now. Help!

I've been hearing this for 6 weeks straight.

Hold me my fellow shitcoin holders, it's going to get worse before it gets better.

I actually need to buy like $1k worth of bitcoin. Do I buy now or wait. I have the $$ on Gemini but wont be able to withdraw the btc for a few days.

THE QUESTION IS WHICH ALTS WILL BENEFIT MOST? PLS I NEED HELPPPPPPPP
>t.brainlet

Nobody knows. Long term it's likely to go up even if it dips 40% in between, so if you don't trade, you can pull the trigger now. Or wait for the anticipated drop after the fork. But really, nobody knows.

search your heart

When BTC dumps, go all in. Dump Ether, Litecoin -> everything into BTC. alts will be worthless soon.

oh my god no

$7250 then $4500. scrot this.

sell at $7100 for the best prices on alts. if you don't care about shit2x you have no reason to hold up to the fork since you'll make way more flipping all these cheap alts.

Saying alt coins are finished is like saying android is finished because a new iPhone came out.

ive lost 75% of all my btc falling for the hodl altcoin meme

BTC shot up too fast to be stable. It's gonna have a big ol correction soon.

OMG, NEO, ETH, LTC.

if you stick to the big ones, you'll have some solid returns.

that said there are some undervalued smaller players who are going to see way larger spikes. picking those ones is up to you.

DRUMPF IS VINISHED.

didnt realize android was priced in iphones

ty

I agree but the question is when. Another question: Will we see $7000 today?

Once the fork happens, btc will eat shit

Android is priced in currency.

60.5% tick tock tick tock

just 15 more days of BTC gains and altcoin slaughters :)

Good chance, but impossible to say. At this point we're not dealing with fundamentals, we're seeing mass hysteria. I tethered at 6k and am just gonna wait. Certainly missed some potential gainz but it's anyone's guess when we see a vertical downward line.

Pic related, we're absolutely in greed and/or delusion stage

UNSTOPPABLE

It won't rise all the way there. It'll stall at 7k ish

But the correction following will be the bloodiest

android is not a currency relative to anything else you fucking nigger retard brainlet
post your address you fucking retard I'll kick your ass

I don't think we are already there, considering that almost no normalfag is invested in Bitcoin yet, and the big boys of the financial industry are just now entering the space.

i sure hope so bud
>tfw balls deep in REQ

I keep failing to under estimate everybody's stupidity. Now I'm the dumb fuck getting JUSTed.

We just crossed the $6800 line. I'm 100% in Bitcoin but that still makes me sick for some reason.

I'm referring to the short term bubble, not overall crypto. I predict we'll see as much as a 33% drop by end of month.

Oh but theres where your wrong.

When I see 30 something normie tech recruiters bragging about "hopping on this crypto train" its reached the mainstream. Soon the faggots on Modern Family will be talking about it in their pink cardigans

In the macro scope, you're right. There's still plenty of room.

In this phase/run, nah man. We're fucking there. These forks have whipped the market into absolute hysteria. We have 2 more weeks of crazy before people realize "Oh fuck... this is crazy" and it all falls down.

*on linkedin.

I see so many middleclass desk jockeys talking about it now. Some even giving their opinions on icos like working in a corporate culture selling salesforce shit qualifies you to talk crypto finance.

Believe me, the normies have arrived and theyll find a way to ruin it.

Are you sure? I'm working at a software development and consultant company. Of all my colleagues (20), only two are invested in Bitcoin. And most of them are nerds.

It's a big world, doesn't take a lot of people (say a couple mil) to push a bubble

You got some pretty cool magic internet beans in return tho.

That's certainly true. Well, if it crashes 30%, I'm fine with it. I'm not going to try to time the market, that's for sure.

The currency measurement of the item is irrelevant. I'm clearly saying that no matter what currency bitcoin is measured in, the chart goes in the same direction.

This, fuck. Once this fork is over I hope BTC will die out for good.

naw wont die, but the honeymoon may end.

If we see 7k today, cash out. I think that's gonna be a wake up point where most people realize they're going full retard

What I'm curious about is how alts will be affected (boost or fall too). Will be interesting.

I can't even if I wanted. If I trade my BTC to Tether, I have to pay about 30% of the earnings as tax. I'm not from the USA so the rules are different here.

That's really gay, shift to an alt like eth?

Still have to pay taxes then, unfortunately. As soon as I sell my BTC for something else -> tax.

BTC is gonna reach 7-7.3k before dipping. Tether up in this range, then buy the dip. Targets @ 6.2k, 5.7k & 4.7k

Alts are not long term investments, always set your stops and remember BTC is king. 10k by February seems likely.

Next big pump and dumps? doge, xcp and eth but you shouldn't gamble and this isn't financial advice!

I'm guessing a very short term alt-pump (like 1-2 days) followed by the whole market going down, desu.

wtf are you saying you retarded monkey
>Saying alt coins are finished is like saying android is finished because a new iPhone came out.
THIS is what I replied to. What the fuck does this have to do with bitcoin going up you fucking dumbass, alts are going down and thats what I'm commenting on. NOSHIT btc goes up regardless of what currency its in, holy fuck kill yourself right now you dumb monkey ape nigger jew bitch

No way to obscure it to not report? Shift to another exchange or something?

There are always ways. Not gonna do it, though. I'm just holding, I guess. In any case, I hope your strategy makes you a nice profit.

Took a shitload of acid today, I can predict the future really accurately after taking drugs
came up with this

screencap this post

thanks famalam, as I said I'm tethered to just avoid loss rn. As guy a few posts up says, we'll prob see it fall as low as low 5s or high 4s, I'll scoop back up then.

fucking hell, I wanted to buy bitcoin at 5k, but I don't have any way to buy this shit without credit card.

I took an adderall today and ran advanced mathematical models to generate an accurate prediction of how BTC will grow

Is Jeff = Jeff Garzik?

FUCK I WANTED TO BUY BITCOIN BIT I COULDN'T, NOW I WATCH ALL THE MONEY I DIDN'T WIN, FUCK YOU BITCOIN.

Uhh... I think you mean 6800 sweetie.

Jeff Stahmos, he works in accounting

Ethereum is Android. Shitcoin #687 is not.

>6800

Meant for

whoops I think I meant 6900 sweeeeetie

Holy shit, $6850 now. This is insane.

BUY BUY BUY
then sell at 4.5k right before it rebounds
That's how we roll here

what the fuck man? bitcoin is exploding holy shit, it's a fucking explosive diarrhea

>Had 21 BTC in alts a few weeks ago
>BTC Bull run starts
>It will go down son
>18 BTC
>It can't keep going
>8 BTC
>WHY THE FUCK WONT IT STOP
>4 BTC
I'm considering killing myself. I'm too terrified to sell because of how high it's gotten and if it crashes after I sell I won't be able to handle it.

unninstall blockfolio you fukcing brainlet

is it too late (early) to buy in now??/ I got an unlocked coinbase account and 1000$ burning in my pockets (Credit card)

Yes unless you want to hit the buy high/sell low meme.
Eth might make sense to buy short term though.

What did you start with though? Before the alts, how much btc

buy eth (but short term - don't hodl)

this is going to fuck everything - people think BTC is crashing after fork and start selling triggering a huge dump - alts are going to be heavily affected too. This is all because of these lame ass fork - we gotta stop forks happening

A moment of silence for the those that panic sold at 3500

its like youre actively trying to avoid making money

When you hear doom and gloom "alts are finished, it's over" all over the place, it's when you know the bottom is near.

Can alts get much more affected? I mean how many are bagholding now?

I actually reckon that if people held through 80% loss, they'll hodl all the way down.

Don't worry the last resistance always becomes the new support.
So Btc will dip to 4500 or 5500 and slowly start climbing again

I did really well with stratis after the bitcoin gold fork. it was severely oversold and shot up from 2.90ish to around $5. I might go with them again.
Find a coin with high volume, popularity, and multiple exchanges and hit buy.

I'm going down with this ship.

I hope so.

Bitcoin will have a correction before the fork, two weeks is too long

bitcoin aint dropping until after the fork. no one is going to cash out until then.

what I don't understand about this thread: everyone wants btc to be worth >100k right? I mean moving up a couple of hundred dollars should be the direction we want. we don't reach 100k if it only climbs up 100 dollar a week

prisoner's dilemma bruv
everyone knows peope will sell after the fork
so they safe it and sell just before, secured profits!
alas, everybody knows everybody knows this
gotta sell a bit earlier than that ever
but, everybody knows...
this is why you can't predict the market

Hey can anyone give me like $5? Please?

3KAUXi8i3NUTWsa9gcxMSMkgF5yUeYc2kQ

and at 4.5k, and 5k and 5.5k

at the rate it's growing it's too fast it's going to crash

truth to this. but this fork isnt the same as bitcoin gold. i suspect most will want to hold onto bitcoin for the fork. But i do sorta agree with which is why i was still sitting in alts until i saw them all dropping 10% and realized everyone was going for bitcoin. its unexpected to me as it quite early to sit for 2 weeks.

this shit is hitting 7k today

I want to get rich in a couple of years and not when I'm an old fuck. no one can predict btc. almost all predictions by people here are wrong. I like where this is going, even if you think I'm naive

The fork doesn't matter, it's forking into another shitcoin and the whales all realize this.

Well. Everything seems to be frozen now, so I don't know wtf is going on.

$6900 now. Are you fucking kidding me?

WHEN WILL THIS JUSTING STOP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

JUST FUCKING HIT 7K ALREADY AND LET ME DIE

JUST FUCKING HIT 7K ALREADY AND LET ME GO TO SLEEP. IT'S FUCKING 3pm HERE AND I HAVE TO WORK TOMORROW!