What’s so good about whites people anyway?

What’s so good about whites people anyway?

Nothing.

Nothing we suck.
Escape and avoid us by moving back to your countries.

I am white from a white country I’m just curios dawg

Well first of all they're a minority in the world. And judging by the current idpol paradigm, minorities can't do anything wrong and are god-like creatures. QED.

Yes we are the bane of civilization listen to this guy.
Move back to your homelands

But I am white

You can avoid your own terrible race by taking your life or moving to africa

Facial structure, height, intelligence, creators of the only non-bastard latin language worth using (English), cool wars, invented 99.9999+% of all things ever invented, responsible for 99.9999+% of all technological development, responsible for 99.9999+% of all knowledge, phonetic alphabets, created basically every standard worth using, don't eat bugs, don't have aids, responsible for 99.9999+% of all medical technology/development, etc

Isaac Newton is the greatest scientist of all time, he was a lincolnshire farmer, born premature and into a country devastated by war.
When asked about his brilliance, a great rival, and one of the few men worthy of him said this:
>taking mathematicians from the beginning of the world to the time when Sir Isaac lived, what he had done was much the better half
It is impossible to imagine a world in which we deducted the contributions of white people.
When Europeans landed in the Americas they found near entire continents of peoples ignorant of the use of metal, illiterate, guided by fragile superstition and absolutely at the whims of nature, lives barely indistinguishable form beasts.
Atheists and theist alike value intelligence and consciousness, the former seeing it as an emancipating force, the latter as a divine gift - omniscience being a core attribute of god or the main god in most major religions.
Where we to look at all those beings in out universe that do exist or have provable existed and rank them by these attributes you would see why white people are so good.

>the greatest scientist of all time
Not how you spell Gauss.

Dunno about "white".

However, I should mention that Amerindians had a higher development rate compared to europeans. In other words, Amerindians have more civilization potential than europeans.

You're that faggot that shitposts the same thing on Veeky Forums, aren't you?

hmm, mathematician maybe.
Regardless you're only strengthening the notion that white's are special

>shitposts
Insluting historical facts won't make them become less true. Hmm...?

If Gauss knew how to blow glass and was a slightly different autist, he would have blown newton out of the water.

Blonde women are hot

"ay lameo mayans are representative of all amerindians"
"ay lameo, they went from fire to agriculture faster than europeans in a shorter total period of time, but please ignore how they stagnated for dozens of thousands of years before and thousands of years after."
I'm beginning to suspect your a Mexican. They're the only group I know of that has such intense pride over contrived things.

>stagnation
Where?
Amerindians had a higher development rate compared to europeans. See:
>europeans
>from aurignacian proto-gravettian to solutrean:10000 years (30000BC-22000BC)
>from aurignacian-antelian to start of crop development: 9000 years(30000BC-21000BC)
>from start of crop development to neolithic revolution: 12000 years (21000BC-9000BC)
>from neolithic revolution to copper and arsenical bronze: 4000 years (9000BC-5000BC)
>from neolithic revolution to earliest use of tin bronze: 5200 years (9000BC-3800BC)

>Amerindians:
>from aurignacian proto-gravettian to clovis: 5000 years (16000BC-11000BC)
>from aurignacian proto-gravettian to the start of crop development: 7000 years (15000BC-8000BC)
>from start of crop development to neolithic revolution: 5000 years (8000BC-3000BC)
>from neolithic revolution to copper and arsenical bronze independently: 2000 years (3000BC-1000BC)
>from neolithic revolution to earliest use of tin bronze: 3500 years (3000BC-500 AD)

white folks have some kind of spark, usually it ends up with freaky shit like this, but sometimes you get kind creative people like bob ross or mozart

>Don't have aids
wrong

Cool, so you are that shitposter from Veeky Forums. I recognize your copypasta.

Fags don't count. And non-white fags have it at a greater rate.

GRT texts being "copypasted" in thousands of books has nothing to do with its validity.

Amerindian higher development rate is a historical fact. Time to deal with it, boy.

Yeah those two are definitely comparable user

If you've ever tried to make music or anything you will quickly realize that randomness can yield something good, 99% of the time it's shit but 1% of the time you stumble across something fresh and original. I think that defines white people. 99% are shit and occassionally you get a scientist or leader who drives all the white people forward,

Just a theory.

West Euros invented almost all electronic technology making them responsible for our modern world today without them we would be in the dark ages and that would be a good thing too. Aside from electronics medis discovered most math theories, and I think thats it.

Pretty women to breed. Their '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''men''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' are pathetic though.

Does it count Attila or something?

>When Europeans landed in the Americas they found near entire continents of peoples ignorant of the use of metal, illiterate, guided by fragile superstition and absolutely at the whims of nature, lives barely indistinguishable form beasts.

I’m pretty sure most of those people were Jews.

>only had native copper, which was very rare and not made use of to any meaningful degree
Looks like the metal claim checks out.

>illiterate
That also checks out.

>shamanism
Yep, checks out. It even applies to the memes the shitposter peddles.

>savages
Yep, checks out.

You're a faggot.

Sociology and psychology aren't real science and medicine. They don't count.

That’s not what I was talkin about

Try to live without any white man invention for a while.

It's really not that hard. Which explains how they got from point A to point B. I could do without some "white man inventions" like the box and checkmark under this paragraph with the recycling symbol next to it.

>It's really not that hard.
How do you feel about non-placebo medicine, long term food storage, electricity, socks, shoes, non-meme alphabet/language, etc?

>europeans stay in europe and don't come to America
infinitely better

Wrong in every way. Also Amerindians had a higher development rate compared to europeans.

Are you that user who shitposts on Veeky Forums?

>shitposts
Insluting historical facts won't make them become less true. Hmm...?

>non-placebo medicine,
Disposed of them, wasn't hard

>long term food storage,
Eating is a pastime

>electricity,
Not an invention

>socks
Disposed of them, wasn't hard

>shoes
Disposed of them wasn't hard, not a European invention

>non-meme alphabet/language
Literally disposed of them, made things easier

>Disposed of them wasn't hard, not a European invention
Sandals don't count. Shoes with utility and support are a european invention.

>Literally disposed of them, made things easier
God damn pictographic asia-niggers.

>electricity
>Not an invention
By that logic refrigerators aren't an invention either because heat flux isn't an invention.

>refrigerator: device invented
>electricity: fundamental phenomena
?
>asia niggers
>literally invented paper and gunpowder
>highest iq
??
>don't count
You mean, sandals with permanent protection.
muahaahahah

>?
I'm calling you a faggot for knowingly conflating the electrical grid and motors with the phenomenon. That's why I said by your logic a refrigerator isn't an invention because heat flux is a pre-existing phenomenon.

>literally invented paper
You mean wood paper. And at best they independently invented it.

>and gunpowder
That's part of the 0.00001%. Note how they didn't do anything with it. It isn't until Europeans get hold of it that it starts to have real utility. That being said, the chinks did good with that one.

>You mean, sandals with permanent protection.
No. I mean normal shoes. Sandals and moccasins are pretty much the same thing from a utility standpoint.

>non-meme alphabet/language
>Literally disposed of them, made things easier
Oh the irony

99.9999% is a little bit of an overstatement, unless you believe that asians, Arabs, North Africans, Mongoloids (for lack of a better term) And Indians are white then your just meme levels of wrong

And Jews

I don't see the irony. You know there are illiterate English speakers, right?

Nothings. I grow up in 99% white country. People still steal, cheat, kill only they are blaming it not on minorities but the government.

not the same user.
A higher development rate means jack shit if nothing comes of it.

Your women still crave for our white cock though, sweetie ;)