Enough virgin JUST threads. Time for Chad bitcoin hodlers. Show off your long term gains

Enough virgin JUST threads. Time for Chad bitcoin hodlers. Show off your long term gains.

>Started with 20k last year.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/rCWBQ
discord.gg/xgx32tc
deface.io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stop im actually gonna an hero

Started with $10k in May too. I only have $14k now...

Started with $1000, now $110k
I am the embodiment of /comfy/ guy

Started with $5k in September, and now I'm at $110k. How did you make gains after $100k?

Thanks for the assisted suicide

Blockfolio is king larp actually holdings or confirmed no coiner pajeet

started with a larp more like it

WHY THE FUCK CANT I BE RICH FOR DOING NOTHING
WHY THE FUCK DO I NEED TO BE A VIRGIN WAGEKEK FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Whales Only
discord.gg/rCWBQ

>+467000%
lol

Sup bro. WOW!

hoiw much btc do you hold

A bit over 1100 BTC

How did you acquire that much? Trading or epic 2011 hodl?

Moby Fuckin Dick

This fucking guy, where you been user? Good to see you didn't pussy out on us

Compound your gains with us.
discord.gg/xgx32tc

Holding 5.6 BTC here, 90% of my portfolio. Still salty about holding the 10% in shitcoins.

not sure why you would fanboy someone like this, literally treats everyone like shit

Mined a block in 2012 just as BFL asics were coming around. Sold my BFL rig for 45 BTC. Quietly accumulated around 90 when silkroad was busted. Bought up after MtGox collapsed and kept buying through 700 or so.

I made a good amount of btc on ETH back in the good old days.
It's dollars. I don't have insane swings because I only ever traded with like 10-20% of my BTC.
Lol do you think I've been tracking this since May in order to LARP?

I've been lurking. Usually don't bother going through the whole gains posting because it's the same "hurr durr ur larping" stuff.

Also realized spending hours on Veeky Forums is very fun but not at all productive.

Put in about $8500 since june. Holding about $14k worth of crypto. Mostly BTC

wagie or neet?

Do you live a "normal/modest" lifestyle?

Do people know you're loaded?

Reminds me of the good times when this board wasn't entirely pajeet shills and link threads

Do you have any price target in mind for taking profits? Or is your plan to just hold forever

Ayyyyyyy

I don't get how it's so hard to believe. A certain percentage of this board must have gotten in early and held.

He's also a larper

Moving up from the virgins to the chads. It's been a fucking journey.

i have bigger gains in my arms than what you probably made today

Where'd you start?

I got a small million dollar loan from my dad

O wait I just gained like $12,000 more dollars while taking a shit. Holy shit.

Neet

>Do you live a "normal/modest" lifestyle?

That's tough to define because every rich person likes to say they live a pretty modest lifestyle. And it may be true on a sort of moment-to-moment basis, because each individual thing is plausibly in the reach of a middle class person. It's just you're doing that shit all the time.

"Normal stuff"
>Drive a 15 year old AMG I bought for $6100 on craigslist
>Wear mostly sweat pants or gym shorts and tshirts. My daily wear shoes all are like a 2 year old pair of Nikes, a new pair of Allbirds and some $80 pair of boots, resoled.
>Never pay for any flights in anything but coach
>$30 timex
>usually eat at Chipotle, Macaroni Grill or an Indian buffet
>boxed wine
>Gold's gym membership $10 a month

Not so normal stuff
>traveling a lot. Yeah I'll hop over to HK for a Bitcoin conference on a few days notice. Sure, it was in coach, but it was almost a grand
>dropping hundreds to thousands to attend a conference. Spending $200-$500 a night on a room when I'm there.
>dining in three star michelin restaurants
>personal assistant
>weekly maids
>Dropping $65k to climb everest (not counting flights, gear,$10k+ tips, etc)
>couple of $100+ bottles of scotch, just got a shipment of Kosta Browne pinot's in ($100/bottle)

Why does everyone use the same wallet app?

that was interesting, enjoy your money

Can I contact you on discord?

I don't know if I'd hold FOREVER, but I don't really have a price target in mind. It's about constantly evaluating the fundamentals of Bitcoin at play, as well as the current enthusiasm. I do sell coins to support myself, but right now that's less than the interest I earn on my balance margin lending.

Right now, the general populace is just kind of starting to baaaarely warm to the idea of Bitcoin. You've got Jamie Dimon shitting on it, Buffett being skeptical, etc. GREAT. That means there's a long long ways to go.

Personally I believe you're going to see infrastructure and adoption generally grow with Bitcoin (like it is now). But you're going to see a sort of mania at some point where things go BATSHIT CRAZY. It may just be organically set off, it may be a stock market collapse, maybe it's an ETF approval, idk. But that's when you're going to see it go nuts and when you're going to start noticing a bunch of normies going all in. There's going to be constant media attention with Bitcoin, tickers going on as much as the Dow etc. I don't think it's implausible Bitcoin hits a million or more.

Sustainably though, I think it'll drop back down and recover to $400k-$900k or so. And you won't see as much growth after that point.

You full a shit good your getting rid of some user

This thread makes me want to cry. I had a computer with a couple hundred BTC when they were pennies.

I just want to pay my rent. someone hold me.

>put all your money in an ira and you could make 10% a year!

hello babby whale

Very nice bro congrats. You got a cashout target in mind?

What the fuck, how?

>tfw all BTC has done for me is turn pennies into dimes

Check this out! One bitcoin up for grabs!

deface.io

trust me, I know. I got $5 of BTC a while ago and it's turned into $8. because I'm fucking poor and can't afford any more than that. reeeeeee.....

started with $1750, now have $2390

you hold this amount in an exchange? you are insane my friend

Few gems promise 40x, but lots of babes deliver 2x. :)

how do you lend your bitcoin?

Err, to clarify the "40x" figure: I started out at 5k, went down to 2.8k, and then made my way up to 110k. Stack is increasing as we speak with VeriCoin.

in less than 2 months?

started with 1k now have 12,785

started 2k in late June (worst time), currently worth 14k.

Invested mainly in Antshares and Vertcoin.

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 Ms in my bank account

started in june

Thanks for a great answer. I think it is important to know when many of the whales like yourself think about selling so I can get out before the crash and accumulate more

x22 gains in 2 months? Yeah right buddy.

fuck you.I literally would have 5digits if I just hodl btc. I fell for the bitcoin meme.

I 2xed (roughly) these coins:

- eBTC

- INXT

- ETP

- Modum

- Dovu

Now I'm in VeriCoin :)

ANS man, still can't believe I missed that ride, that was literally the point where I started missing every rocket

Drop all shitcoins and buy BTC NOW!

Please btc hodlers, buy my alts :(

Making a profit at all already puts you ahead of 99% of people.

Crypto been shit to me, started in August and been putting money regulary to this day. I put in $1,8k and now I got round $1,3-1,5k.... I got in at a terrible time, china fud came, then the forks.... FeelsBadMan. But still believe in this technology, really think there is gonna be some profit in a year or two. If it wasnt for vtc and wtc, I would be even lower.

It feels like most of you are lying sometimes, I truly believe there are couple great investors who made huge profits, but Im pretty sure a lot of fags here at their start value or even lower a cent or two. No fucking honesty here. Everyones a millionaire.

>would be up 30k if i never fucked around with alt shit
>currently up only 2k

Only really got into actual trading btc a few days ago and i went from having 600€ initial investment (would have slapped down 1000 but was still kinda skeptical about the whole thing) to 700€ in a little under a week. Now im planning on waiting for the fork, and buying even more when it inevitably dips and holding until at least 20k when ill cash out some to pursue other ventures i have in mind but still keep around a bit for the long term. My only regret is being a pussy and not committing earlier to this.

>It feels like most of you are lying sometimes, I truly believe there are couple great investors who made huge profits, but Im pretty sure a lot of fags here at their start value or even lower a cent or two. No fucking honesty here. Everyones a millionaire.

Have you seen the state of this board? It's JUST city. Everyone is certainly NOT doing well here. Only two other people posted in this thread. I honestly thought there would be more people that did well.

>tfw I could have this much right now if I just sold my LINK at the top for bitcoin