BITCOIN $6800+

HOLY SHIIIIIIT

NO. BRAKES. ON. THIS. TRAIN.

STOP GETTING JUSTED ON ALTCOINS. BUY BTC ON DIPS.

Bitcoin is over $6800 at this very second. Literally explain why you aren't invested in this, the greatest of all cryptocurrencies. Just explain it.

IT TOOK MOVING MOUNTAIN'S FOR THIS COCK SUCKER TO BREAK 3000 NOW IT JUST IS SMASHING WITH NO RESISTANCE AT ALL FUCKING KIKES ILL FUCKING SUE

Because every increase does not mean a lot percentage wise. If you have 1 BTC it does but anything less is not worth it

it will fucking fall as hell

See, this normie-tier approach is why it's going to be hard.

For some strange reason, people are convinced that owning 0 BTC is the same as 0.99999999 BTC, and they need to buy 1. A whole. These people are not your regular autists, mind you. They are regular normies.

Don't care to be forked. ETH has less forks than this shitcoin now, kek. All the same, still holding a small bag :P

And that's why a BTC worth, say, $100k is not that easy to achieve. It may just top at a value which a normie can afford "one whole" of, and stay there.

bitcoin is divisible retard.

if 1 btc is 1 million a normie can fucking buy 0.0001 btc

You're an idiot. Of course he knows that. They don't.

All it takes is a adoption of naming conventions for smaller units like mBTC. If you sell it to normies as if it was a "stock split", it will be fine.

1EbC1N12ctHhPZUYHffCzyUbtk1CZdxDBj

please Im so poor

Adding on that, maybe one day a "bitcoin" will be 0.001 btc, and 1btc will be a megabit or some less cringey name.

You'er actually fucking retarded. He's stating that normies wouldn't think of 0.04 btc being purchasable.

You fucking pleb.

HHAHAHAHAHA NO DIPS TILL BROOKLYN! BITCHHH

This is the most retarded thinking I've ever come across in terms of crypto

How much more tether will they print?

Thanks for helping the brainlet out anons.
But we already have that. Satoshi is a great name but a huge part of Bitcoin's success is the brand name. The name and the billions of dollars worth of free media it got are driving the normies. And they are coming to get Bitcoins. Not mBitcoins or Satoshis or anything. Just Bitcoins.

This shit is going to drop like a rock once the fork is over. I mean whatever I could be wrong. But it seems to follow a pattern of 1000+ to 1000-

I think it happens before the fork, a lot more to be gained from certain alt discounts than the circa 10% free money BCH indicates

you have a good point. I think I might buy more Walton or some other shitty ico so I can get back the losses from my terrible mistake of selling monero at 85

Or the fork goes well, bitcoin doesn't crash, and fomo goes fucking ballistic sucking all alts dry

Let's see you say that when I finish turning the $600 I invested at 5900 into $1000

godspeed user

When will the fork happen?

2 weeks

This is so not sustainable and I'm actually dreading the inevitable crash because people are going to be suiciding left and right .

It is sustainable though

So how about adopting sats?
1USD = 1 sat

I don't think you can comprehend the flood of money that's going to come soon with wallstreet buying in and packaging it up as derivatives for boomers.

I worried about this too. Without using "people doubted when it was $1, $100, $500, $1000" as an argument, tell me why the increasing price would be sustainable. You really think every nerd with 1.0 BTC is gonna have $100k or $1MIL? Where the fuck would that actual money come from?

Yeah right now retards who buy alts are funding this increase in BTC. Those alts are just scams that launch, and the drop in price, and the money is funneled back intl BTC. But that's not gonna make BTC ever reach $100k.

Buy the dip!

I put $750 in bit coin last week at the dip and it’s alreay worth $920.

Yeah it’s not the insane moon returns you get from alt coin, but I’m also not getting cucked on a regular basis by scam ICOs

Derivatives dont actually need bitcoin to function, you just buy a piece of "paper" betting whether it goes up or down.

And if you think whale price manipulation is bad...

>You really think every nerd with 1.0 BTC is gonna have $100k or $1MIL? Where the fuck would that actual money come from?

uh, from new people wanting to buy at 100k expecting it to rise to 1 million?

thats how it works, dude. Its like a giant ponzi, but it fucking works and it keeps fucking mooning and there is no end in sight

I just don't think the market is anywhere close to running out of fiat the fiat needed to keep it pumping, I have no idea of course how much and for how long they're willing to keep bucketing it in, but the money is on hand to keep the growth going if that's whats going to happen. That's all I really mean by it is sustainable, once we hit gold level caps we can start worrying about the world running out of shekel

But when do we start selling our precious user? 2 btc here from $300 days.

i dont know i only have 0.16, had 0.27 few days ago..

i.. wanted to buy in 2011/12/13/14/15/16/17 fuck my life

Just a reminder that the us government will declare Bitcoin the currency of drug dealers and pedos in 2018

I bought in '15 thought I was retarded spending 1k per coin and sold them for 200

that sucks man

good luck in future trades

Waiting for a dip before I get in

There will be fud indeed.

>Waiting for a dip before I get in
>bitcoin
>dip

cmon it HAS to crash to 4k at least. If not, then we
create a mega FUD campaign ourselves against BTC, just to buy the fucking dip

JHAHAHAHA IM FUCKING RICH

Bitcoin is below ICO price. Sell.

the 100's of trillion in derivatives and money printing, banking system state sov funds....pension funds take your pick.

At about the 1~2T mark mkt cap states will be forced to buy in or die forever