WE BROKE $6900

NO FUCKING BRAKES

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-01/bitcoin-rises-to-fresh-record-after-cme-about-turn-on-futures
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE ARE THE BITCOIN MARINES AND WE CANNOT BE STOPPED

JUST

holy fuck its real

today will be marked as the first manned mission to alpha centauri through a digital medium

HOLY

This will end bad

at this point i think its more like bitcoin gods

BitGods

kinda catchy

unreal.

So if the crash comes where is it heading?

Im assuming a lot of the pump is normie money and by extension very weak hands.

Are we going to get that sweet sweet 2500 BTC?

Is this real life I used to have 100 btc I want to die

WE ARE THE BITCOIN TERMINATORS

FINAL EXTERMINATION OF ALL FIAT AND ALTCOINS IS HERE.

ok btc go ahead and ease up on them spurs partner, lovin the gains but this is gettin’ mighty disoncertin

Rip. What happened?

diversify in alt they said

getting justed like never before

i used to have 130 btc but sold 90% at 80 dollar

There's good reason everyone is buying right now:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-01/bitcoin-rises-to-fresh-record-after-cme-about-turn-on-futures

I SPENT THEM ALL ON SILKROAD AAAAAAAA

I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO FUCKING DO! I DIDN'T BUY THE FUCKING 5600 DIP BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WOULD GO LOWER AND NOW I'M MISSING THE FUCK OUT! REEEEEEE!!!! DO I BUY NOW AND JUST HODL OR DO I WAIT FOR A DIP THAT MIGHT NEVER COME?! ASLDJFGALKJSDGHLKASDHGAL:KSG

wow. you got so much money!

dude ir's over. btc will go to 1 million now. start to think in satoshis.

how many satoshis you want to buy?

Samsung went up 11% today +240 a share

#metoo

Omg lol

rip i feel ya, i remember the days where i would spend 6 btc for fucking weed

I bought a shiton of BTC when it was ~$600 and put it into ripple. I learned a lot at least lol.

Who here 21 satoshi club?

i have 1 btc. am i gonna make it? bought half around $2k and half around $3k. mining with my 1080ti when i'm sleeping/wagecucking too thru nicehash, getting like .02/month.

some fucking serious mooning

0.2 btc just by mining with a single 1080ti? Please ellaborate. I have a single 1080gtx

He said 0.02/month

Oh i didnt see the dot im posting from a phone haha :P

JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST

>less than 20% growth
>mooning
Goddammit newfags. Just because it's a big number doesn't mean it's mooning.

What? I think VERI will eventually tie BTC when it takes off. They're like $50 buy and hold until next year
it's anyone's big second chance

Enough for today

at this marketcap, this is mooning

I'm fucking holding on tight. Still get free coins when the fork happens, so w/e.

I expect to put a down payment on a house in a cushy little town somewhere in the midwest or northeast US in about a year or two.

Buy and HODL

Stop being dumb user the threads were the same back then, I remember when it was $1,800 and I was just getting into it and people were saying "this is the end of the bull run, sell now"

user invest what you can afford to lose and never sell, do NOT try to time the market!

but you have all of your coins on Exodus. Don't you need to have it on an exchange like coinbase for it to duplicate your coins?