Is this why Bitcoin is mooning?

Is this why Bitcoin is mooning?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b4cd8J0nuKw&feature=youtu.be&t=4064s
discord.gg/VgxRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literally fomo

You can believe that, or you can just hold for a couple more years and sell them for $20k each.

no you retard. just the bitcoin nerds care about this. heavy artillery hass arrived,

Mostly just general growth and adoption.

But yes, doubling the blocksize will double transaction volume while lowering fees and providing faster confirmations. That makes Bitcoin more valuable.

GO THE FUCK DOWN ALREADY

Nice try Segwit2X shill.

I'm be laughing when everyone dumps those shitcoins

youtube.com/watch?v=b4cd8J0nuKw&feature=youtu.be&t=4064s

CME opening up gor BTC futures

>dyor

I believe it is.

Yes that is why BTC is pumping, the smart ones will bail on BTC into alts. Through the coin might be worth some nice dough.

That's what I thought, but I'm getting worried

Chicago Mercantile Exchange announced they'll be allowing BTC futures to be traded.
Buttards of course, confuse this for it being viable as a currency, and drive their shit through the roof.
It's like when deluded linkies jizz themselves over new exchanges being added.

jews.

come talk strategy with like minds
discord.gg/VgxRQ

This throws up a door for the big boys and is the beginning of the end for pajeets. The golden era is ogre, we are literally the normie now

At the same time amazon registers two crypto domains and one related to eth. Adds to the fomo with cme.

Who's so retarded to buy BTC futures when the price could heavily drop anytime soon?

This time BTC will be regulated or banned for good.

fucking lol the retards in this thread

Mum has tendies ready upstairs. Run along now, Adults have important matters to discuss.

TENDIES!!!

Don't tease

Free coins from it and its gonna go up so dump all into BTC if u smart. Alts aint good rn

Alts are great right now :) the deals keep getting better.

>buy high, sell low

obvious manipulation. whales are having too much fun

I for one will never dump any fork coin... been holding these 2 bitches (BTC) since $339 and won’t be cheated out of muh million dollar coin

It's mostly because of Korea
It's up to 7200 now for them

Just buy BTC it's not that complex. It's always gonna go up

I do. Buy it and mine it, then lend out to margin trades for funding returns which compounds.

Is segwit basically free money? Was thinking of getting BTC in my Schwab account but I figure they get to keep the fork'd coin. Better to just put like 10k in coinbase or is it too risky now with the price so high?

Brainlet here

How does this exactly affect bitcoin? Is segwite another coin? I dont really understand what exactly changes once this segwite is released. What is it exactly

no

free money

In what sense