So what do you guys plan on buying with your LINK?

Despite all the FUD going on right now I am still extremely confident that Chainlink is going to pull through. I believed in them 3 weeks ago, and I believe in them now. I am happy the price has dropped so low, as I am going to acquire more at 2000 sat.

To everyone reading this who is a nonlinker, what is $100 to you? Buy some link, it could just change the future of your entire bloodline.
I am going to use my LINK to purchase freedom for all of my future children. Your IRON HANDS will be rewarded. Do not lose faith, even for a second.

When will you realise that the price will keep dropping for a while. The dev team don't care about the token value.

Get out and buy back in cheaper or enjoy your heavy bags for a long, long time.

I'll realize once the fork is over and alts are alive again. I'm not selling until there aren't other environmental factors.

Alternatively Friday if there is a pump so I can buy more after the dip.

Shut up and sell faggot!!!

Don't be JUSTed 4life!!!!

IT is going to 500 sats you piece of shit

The most important thing is to quit wagecucking.
After that, probably normie type shit
Traveling, concerts, fucking tinder sluts
Whenever I try the above now, people don't respect me and it ruins the experience. I can feel it. I know what being respected is like. I've seen it. Normies shut me out. They subtly poke fun at me, and when I dish it back I get shunned. I'm too fucking different. Autistic maybe. I just don't see a point until then. I have zero social value. Nobody gives a shit about me. I'm not close to my family so it's whatever. Fuck em. I'd rather die alone than try to make friends. I live in NYC so everything here is about money. Capital of capitalism. Without money you'd better be extraordinary at something or you arent shit. I'm kind of shit though. People don't text me back. Don't have friends really. I don't expect that to change, but with a lot of money people will treat you a little better and you can get away with a lot, overall you can be yourself more because you aren't under a normie microscope. Kind of like being a hot girl. Anyway yeah normie shit

Hopefully, if I have enough left, I'll buy a bullet and rent a fucking gun and end this nightmare once and for all.

You'll be lucky if you can buy some laughy taffy or some cough drops the way this shit is going right now.

Once it hits $0.11 fear will set in to everyone who bought at ICO price and it will plummet faster than your moms panties at an REO speed wagon concert

I plan on just a nice house near the forest. I am a simple man.

If you don't use the $ for a better body, healthy food, appearance, it won't do you any good. Trust me.

We're doomed. It's a fucking meme. Ethereum is a meme and only mooned because of scam ICOs, smart contracts are a meme, the oracle problem is a meme.
We got meme'd. All that matters is Buttcoin because it only goes up.
I'm not selling though, not even worth it.

Triple digit sats 1 week from now.

Book it.

SELL NOW FAGGOT

And do something honorable with your life

I can relate to you. I just want to fuck tindersluts and never call them back. Tis the life. I am a semi attractive man, so I get freebies here and there. I think entrepreneurship the past 2 1/2 yeats has made me kind of autistic. Only have to be right once right brothers?
That could be LINK, might not. Thats why I diversify my portfolio, and have other things I work on the side to make passive income. Life is good, its only a struggle until its not.

Not going to lie, I laughed out loud.

I was in that post! Saved it for banner season.

haters
gonna
hate

1k sat INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're in Steve Jobs garage. Metaphorically speaking.

How much link do you need to make it

Ibf all you can get

And in what timespan Will it come, 1-2 years?

Faggot, I have 140kLINK. I'm enjoying the memes, but we're going down. I don't even care desu, it's not the end of me.

I reckon 200K LINK would you set you up well in a few years.

A cardboard box to live in

fuck 26k only till now, hoping to get to 50k but 200k is out of my budget unfortunately

I know exactly what you mean and I live in NYC too.
"Normies shut me out. They subtly poke fun at me, and when I dish it back I get shunned. I'm too fucking different." This shit hits close to home and is exactly how I feel. Normies are so fucking stupid and they will crush you under their stupidity if you don't surpass them in some way. This is why I cut all of my "friends" off and am now just trying to get rich as fuck so I can move to a cozy apartment in upper manhattan.

So, so true. I became a member of the two comma club this year (thanks BTC!) and I could care less about Lambos, clothes, or a fancier home.
However, buying top-quality food, joining a nice gym, getting a great 10 speed, are probably the best investments I've made since.

A gun to shoot myself with

Dude its not fucking FUD. Its a shitcoin and its going to continue to tank plain and simple

Not fud. Not manipulation. Not whales. Just shit

>Rent Free

>$ for a better body
i do bodyweight exercises at home, that's plenty for me. I'm not in bad shape but not great either. Also have IBS so it's hard for me to eat a lot to gain weight.
>$ for healthy food
No clue what you mean by this, it doesn't take a lot of money to eat healthy at all, even in a high COL area.
>$ for appearance
Have to be careful with this, as there's a balance between attracting people and attracting moochers/people who want to steal from you/save your cum and inseminate themselves/claim false rape when it comes to showing off your wealth to people. I would probably stick to the safe side and dress modestly. DESU my confidence from escaping the wagecycle would probably outshine anything I wear, if people still give me a cold shoulder i can just calibrate my wardrobe accordingly. I could buy nice clothes now but I wouldn't have that confidence.

man's primal desire, once all other needs have been met. I'm hoping for two chicks at the same time one day.

Exactly, normies need to establish a pecking order and maintain it. Nobody wants to be at the bottom. I can feel my soul disintegrate when I overhear them gossiping about celebrities which is the ultimate cuck mindset. They still live in the matrix...wagecucking is as good as it gets for them, and that's why I'd rather be poor as fuck than miss the chance to board a rocket. If i had enough I'd rage quit in some absurd way and post it here, or maybe on /b/. I would love to do something horribly offensive for my social status but not so offensive that a rich person couldnt get away with it, and watch their reaction, which will probably be something like "oh, thats just how Chad is (laughs)".

Yeah you hit the nail on the head. They're so brain dead and such pieces of shit. When I make it I'm thinking about making some absurd post on facebook saying "I'M A FUCKING MULTI-MILLIONAIRE SUCK MY FUCKING DICK ALL OF YOU" or some shit like that. Dunno if that's a bad idea though

And just like that I know you'll never make it

Even if Link hits .00000001 I'll HODL. Not even worried. This is a diamond in the rough still. Once Alts eventually recover + this gets some marketing + listed on a few more exchanges, there will be no stopping its moon.

Fuck you bitch bastird. Oracle is real problem.

As much as I'd love to make a social media post like that I can't help but think it would bring unwanted attention. Could go the Dan Bilzerian way and as long as you have hot chicks smiling around you nobody will give a fuck what you're doing.

I would actually love for it to hit 1 sat, I'd buy the shit out of it.

I will say that I grew up very poor and a lot of my family didn't care about me. I worked really hard early on in life and became pretty successful by 35. You wouldn't believe how many family members come out of the woodwork and are now your best friend because you have some $ attached to your name.

Guys stop already.

Roll out the coffin for this token.

don't self project your loser ass onto me. i'm legit destined to make it. you're the one who's going to fail you piece of shit retard.

>So what do you guys plan on buying with your LINK?
20k LINK here. Hopefully a King Size Kit-Kat bar but I'll settle for a standard one.