Now that btc is doing having an autistic fit watch this fucker right here correct oh so gloriously

Now that btc is doing having an autistic fit watch this fucker right here correct oh so gloriously.

I told you to buy the dip

100k tomorrow

tfw

Buying dips is only for those who have not mastered Jivamukti Yoga and still function in time. Those who can see beyond see VTC breaking the 1k mark, and realize that a few petty cents are pointless.

i did buy the dip

then it jumped 10% within 2 minutes
THANKS OP

This is chainlink levels of shilling, and it isn't needed, vertcoin isn't a shitcoin

> VTC comfy since 0.43

I'm praying you're right, it is having a nice green candle as we speak, but how do I call my summerfag nerves in the meantime though??

Considering the amount of wojackisms clogging the board I felt it necessary to calm Veeky Forums tits and provide some support for anyone suffering.

Look at how much GRS, Feathercoin pumped because people were salty they missed out on Vertcoin. Watch this vertcoin correction closely.

>accusing me of shilling in a shitpost

wew lad

I mean look at the whale putting up sell walls every few thousand. It's a gift user, take it, be thankful instead of worrying.

hodling with half of my portfolio as the green machine.

let's say a prayer that tomorrow we wake up in supreme $6 baby

Flash crashes are my easiest gains.

It's crashing again...

BTC is going back up
its over boys we got played

Every fucking time you retards never learn

BTC is crashing still fyi.

That's called a bounce. Welcome to crypto.

It's over...

GUYS ITS AN INVERTED CUP AND HANDLE
FOR BOTH
GRS AND VTC
GET THE FUCK OUT
you're bleeding yourself

NO

NO THIS CAN'T BE

STOP SELLING

PLEASE

the Asians are not pumping..

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOL! NOW IT IS EVER LOWER THAN BEFORE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah im gonna wait this one out. No point in selling so low right now.

What if it doesn't go up ever again?

shut up voice inside my head

Then I lose money. The reason I invested is because I believed in the project. If the project doesn't pan out, oh well. But I am confident it'll bounce back.

They're in Vericoin :)

Just look volume.

I told you fellas a few days ago. Don't buy VTC.