Don't let the drop faze you, it will be insignificant soon. Intergalactic gains coming

Don't let the drop faze you, it will be insignificant soon. Intergalactic gains coming.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/uygUQms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fell for the hodl meme

this desu

No wonder the whales wanted to sell quick.

I may buy back in now Lmao.

real gains will be mentioned in here

discord.gg/uygUQms

Holy shit why didn't I sell

this absolute dogshit taught me the value of a stop loss, only got burned 1% and btc got it all back by next morning. google “monero” if you are even considering buying this worthless trash

Still holding.

bought in around 85 sats.

Bought @ 93.. Still waiting

Monday will be huge. Hold.

monday will be sell the news

doubly so because wraith is a piece of shit compared to everything monero does already

not-actually-privacy-doge might see a lil pump but your timing better be spot on if you wanna hit it

I was a beta tester for wraith, can confirm that it completely delivers and then some. I would be very surprised if it doesn't 10x once people start using it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
LMAO

This coin has JUSTed me so bad

oh cool

can you explain how wraith protects any transactions from a time / amount analysis of the blockchain?

especially with mostly empty blocks that verge has right now, you really don't need a transaction ledger to trace stuff

Private ledgers with encrypted addresses and transactions routed through Tor.

Why didn't you just hold it you idiot?

who dis? TwentYa?

that bastard called a 25% pump. Dumped his bags and left

no he made much more...
at least 70%
i bet he bought in at like 70sats

he sold hyped the shit out of it. and LET"S NOT FORGET THAT HE SAMEFAGGGGED!

He still posts, is still holding, and is active on discord. You guys need to go back to FUD school, your game is weak.

that doesn't help dumbass

the blockchain and address contents are still public so it's super easy to find out which address lost the same amount of money another one gained in a short time period, don't need to be able to follow the transaction for that

not here.
hasn't posted since yesterday

like, the fact that you gave that shitty answer shows you know actually nothing about privacy just like every other verge fanboy

stealth addresses are something other coins have had for years. now verge has the same features that shadowcashcoin does. amazing.

Do you guys not understand what "private ledger" means or are you just FUDing?

That faggot is only gonna come back if it ever spikes again. Hes currently hiding ashamed, hoping like the rest of us that something, anything, makes it jump again

it's just me kek

do you not understand that you don't need a ledger to track transactions? just hiding the transactions doesn't stop someone from analyzing the blockchain as a whole to find out where money goes, balances are not private even when you make "wraith enabled" transactions so the whole thing is basically pointless.

100%

it's like

oh, this account sent 3745.2859 xvg to nowhere

oh, this other account got 3745.2859 xvg from nowhere

there were no other transactions in this block

i wonder if they could possibly be related...

Well, he delivered on the rumour but the target price was off due to btc doing a massive spike.

So idk, maybe we need to blame ourselves for not selling with a 30% profit.

HORSE SHITTTT
sorry
he was like this is huge bla bal bla blow past ATH
LOL

He specifically said it wasnt wraith.
The 30% lasted not even half a day.
Its still where it was before the announcement.
Bitcoin rally was a full 24 hours after it came back down to mid 90's

100%
if he's legit, the least he could have done is show up here and tell us that his info has nothing to do with wraith and that wraith is just the first wave

>xvg is down

the (((announcement))) was atomic swaps and the price immediately went down, we got scammed guys