Holy fuck what have you idiots done!? When this thing corrects it will destroy all of crypto

Holy fuck what have you idiots done!? When this thing corrects it will destroy all of crypto.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5pF477abcPE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hahahahaha

magic internet money
it will never correct

Just in time for Christmas bonuses, right wagies?

yeah pretty much this. im honestly fucking terrified all of crypto is going to go to almost 0

WE
ARE
GOING
TO THE FUCKING MOON

prepare for the long winter of crypto

It literally corrected hugely 2 times on the way up. Can't you show the decency to look at what you're posting before you post?

It's going to 8200 tonight.

It looks more like it's strarted crashing from 6900.

i'm guessing it's gonna be at least 10 years before it gets back to current levels

When idiots think a 2% pullback is a correction and they are safe from the death spiral.

this.

>We still in stealth phase

this piece of shit is going to go hyperbolic this next year and crash the whole market

Tfw cliff was right - again. To the fucking dollar. Go long on OMG.

>3000 to 1800
>5000 to 3000
It's literally on the image. You don't have to LARP as pink wojaks you know, your eyes are working fine even when your portfoilo is down.

just think of the press when this thing is in perma-tank and all the fiat monkeys and central bankers sing 'we told you it was a pump and dumb', all the while they regulate the shit out of it and create their inferior proprietary shit-chains.

i was thinking the same thing he said 6888 right?

>tfw selling at the top
Are you people thick? Fucking sell if you really think this.

5000 > 3000 because of china massive fud

BTC hasn't crashed in weeks.

Prepare your tits

We may be getting close to the time to go into alts with good fundamentals

I'm the guy who told you about NEO, Walton, ZRX, and LINK. Bitcoin is going to $20k in 1 hour.

Screen shot this

>not putting your money into eth now to reap when BTC drops down

god i hope what i just did isn't a huge mistake

Fuck why did I sold at 6000.
It better correct soon and pull back 40% like always, because if it breaks the trend and never go down again I'll kill myself.
As soon as it reaches my sell price, I'll buy back and hold and never sell again.

>NEO, Walton, ZRX, and LINK
These all got JUST'd. Guess btc is going to 2k.

Just sold. but I am a lightweight. I'll buy back next week when I can start a wallet and not loose the password.
Got really lucky this time. If I had lost my phone I'd have lost everything.

It went from 5k to about 2,9k in september, so the next correction is inminent, in fact, it could easily touch 4k in just a few weeks.

>Holy fuck what have you idiots done!

CRASHING AND BURNING HAHAHA GET FUCKED BTC NIGGERS

wha... what if it goes so far up, it starts going to the left?

"BRRRAW IT'S ONLY AT ALL TIME HIGH AS OF THREE HOURS AGO!!!

>down $20
>crashing and burning

why the fuck would it ever all go to 0, there will always be demand for internet magic coins you fuck, its a borderless currency

oh god, it's falling

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR I GOT SHOOKEN OUT THOUSANDS AGO

your mother's loose butthole is a borderless currency.

This made me kek

That's what my prefrontal cortex is telling me, but my limbic system is not listening and is in full FOMO mode.
I wish I was a robot, these emotions are crippling.

Put my order up, and I think I won't look for the next week.
If it does touch 7000 and crash as should happen, I'll be back in BTC then.

to be this dumb to believe the eth meme. muh flippening !!! sure ... not wishful thinking in the slightest !

POWER LEVEL RISINGGGG

Yeah. Got two for one in that screencap. Lulz.

When it corrects, you new coiners will see an altcoin bullrun that you could never imagine. This spring was child's play, compared to what is coming. Screencap this. Winter is coming, and it will be epic, even for the pathetic Digimarines/

EthMarines are fucked though. A bank account will generate more revenue.

>he fell for the correction meme

I want this shit to fucking explode so my alts will go up.

>he fell for the BTC is king meme
last gasp before the bear trend

Those were like 50% pullbacks you mong

Goldbug or stock jockey?

We've been waiting for a bear market all summer. I don't think it's coming at this point.

ETH is looking like a pretty juicy play, it did a lot more work to come close to a flippening last time than it would have to now as well, if BTC can stick it gets 'next btc' thing all over again, if BTC smashes the alts in a crash though I don't know, eth should be tougher than most

>ITT

correct

I've seen this same thread posted every week for the last year. Buy bitcoin faggot.

this shit better fucking correct holy shit if it goes up to 20k ill shoot myself

kys now, it's cheaper

its correcting upwards. gotta hit that 10k EOY target

haha im literally going to get liquidate what the absolute fuck
im going to be poor

$50,000 bitcoin by spring

>10k EOY target

I'm so excited

loL! my pepe! truer today than when i drew him. i love all these butthurt muh fendementals cunts losing money whilst i have been passively living off BTC since 2013.

Solid shit. How much you got?

Bought at 5.5k, I'm gonna man this out and just hold onto it.

I had 1500 initially. I still have about 280 BTC left. but i have a lot of other (failing) shitcoins as well. I bought in hard into XRP at the start of the year and it made me a shit tonne

>about 50% posts in thread say BTC is gonna keep going up
>about 50% posts say its gonna dump

Truly, life is a mystery shrouded in nothing but darkness and confusion.

From 5k to almost 7k in two weeks is not so great because it screams bubble.

But also, the overall trend of BTC is an upward slope. Could just be going up extra fast.

everything screams bubble to pretty much any finance commodity presently. its basically the same thing as saying: 'i dont know what i am talking about, there are too many unknown variables so i will just call it a bubble'

$250k bitcoin by next halloween

you forgot to add the 10000 years before that

The problem with this jump is that there is not enough volume to justify it. Look at the volume change, monthly chart, around Sept a look at the current volume, it doesn't make sense. Either this is extreme manipulation or margin traders are about to break Bitcoin already weakened stability in half.

how did you blow through 75% of your stack bruh

you mean shit coins will die
bye bye useless shitcoins

I want the good life, every good night you're a hard one to hold
'Cause you don't even know
I can make your hands clap
Said I can make your hands clap
Somebody save your soul 'cause you've been sinning in this city, I know
Too many troubles, all these lovers got you losing control
You're like a drug to me, a luxury, my sugar and gold
I want your sex and your affection when they're holdin' you close
'Cause you don't even know
I can make your hands clap
Said I can make your hands clap

Holy shit, alts are so wound up. The market is like a fuckin rubber band being pulled tighter every day. The markets gonna fly sometime before segwit. All the smart money is gonna start pumping in before the fork even happens, I bet a couple days before, to beat the masses.

youtube.com/watch?v=5pF477abcPE