Back to square one

Am i in safe zone guys?

Also post your bags

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/xgx32tc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

normally i would but i cant even look anymore

Here is chart

Verge stayed pretty strong during that bitcoin moonage. I'm still up by a $120 on it.

Nice, I think you're in the clear. Fuck XRP though.

Some context

it got a little scary for a minute but im back up again as well

These ain't bags they're ROCKETS

No ETH?

damn, what I wouldn't do for 0.0001% of that.

oh wow this guy

ONE
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

What the fuck is nem

no fuck ETH. I was contemplating them seriously. Then the DAO breakdown happened. Fucking central entity rolls back transactions?

What the fuck happens when the government starts stepping in then? If I can't have confidence in the immutability of the Blockchain I lose confidence in it as money.

Except that wasnt what happened at all. Anyone can try anything they want, nothing happens unless the miners want it to happen.

Kill me

It's some altcoin technology you'd believe will fly high anytime soon but never and its getting worse day by day. Was hoping it will get to 1$ but never did. But the technology and dev behind it is strong.

At least these will be good long term r-right?

Yours look the same as mine. Kill me for not selling alts for btc at ath :( Now im poor again

I originally got in as a pseudo hedge on the BTC and maintained the position since the mooning, ballbreaker past few months but no choice but to stick with it now, BTC is keeping me growing slightly but if it takes alts down with it at any point I'm fucking wojacked

>Status
Godness me.

I'm sorry to say, but you should sell any profits you made for those alts for btc like rn or you'll get rekt even further. Save

i-is the joke over guys?

You are safe with us.
discord.gg/xgx32tc

Save that 1btc while its mooning

Should have bought at 330 boys. Now we're going to 600 and you aren't on the 2x train. Tomorrow will stabilize at 550, next week 600+. Sell at 600+, then buy in on BTC dip. Easy 2x, and easy fork money.

Set up for hodl, hard to resist the urge to readjust every 30 minutes.

I'm worried RLC will pump without me since they are actually releasing a shitload of stuff in november, but im equally concerned that BTC is just gonna wreck everything for the next 2 weeks than any gains will be worthless.